NATION

PASSWORD

Regional News Channel [Comments Welcome]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Regional News Channel [Comments Welcome]

Postby Zitru » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Welcome to the first Zuropean Regional News Channel Thread! Here are the rules:

- Keep these stories IC.
- No one-liners, such as; "THIS IS JUST IN! MY NATION CLONED ENEMY TROOPS x1000 AND THEN GENOCIDE N00KT THEM ALL!"
- Avoid OOC phrases such as 'my nation'.

You don't have to make these stories newspapers, but you can write simple stories, such as a title and a paragraph or two. You can also have interviews and images. Breaking news stories can be posted once in a while.

Advertisements for theme parks, houses and other products that your nation itself made can be advertised. For example, post some information about the product and not just: 'BUY COCA COLA. IT IS GOOD.'. Don't use real products or company names.
Last edited by Zitru on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:58 pm

NEWS of ZITRU

The Accurate News of Today
Issue 5 - Sunday January 8th 2012

Skullese Tax Misuse

By Darren Cell

Skullray had a very high tax rate from 1986, right up until November 2011. Sir Aster Phoenix, the current president of Zitru suggested holding back Kullden and stopping him from raising the tax. Skullray were always making their citizens pay a tax rate of 72%, and in October 2006, it became 80%. Now, the Zitran Government have managed to decrease this tax rate to 19%.

The Red House was the host for the Anti-Skullese Tax Conference in 2007. Kullden was present, along with Jecce Vaegus, Dako Reznov, National President Yulucha and Sir Aster Phoenix.

Vaegus suggested wiping out the Skullese tax to 0%, while Yulucha declared Skullray should join the Central Eastern Union.

"Skullray have made an outrageous tax burden on their citizens, and if the join they Central Eastern Union, they will find power and loving citizens," were Yulucha's exact words. Kullden was furious at Yulucha, and decreed that Skullray should stay independent. Adolf Zhitler by that time had just been elected, and so seen the conference live. This is how the terrible events that led up to the Gyro War began.

Many countries involved in the conflict blame Skullray for the beginning of the war while others blame CEU Chungchilla and Avantia.

[English | Zitran | Avantarian | Avantian | Dutch | German | French | Japanese | Chinese | Russian]
Last edited by Zitru on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Independent Plaizh Avantia
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent Plaizh Avantia » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:37 pm

PLAIZH AVANTIAN SOLDIERS RAID GAAMORREJAN DOME!

The Plaizh Avantian Armed Forces have just raided a dome base in Gaamorreja!
If you see me 'caution' nations, it will be because I am warning nations in The Zuropean Union for breaking the rules. Please do not report me or any other nations you see doing this to the mods, as it has already been discussed with one. Thanks.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:29 pm

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 6 - Tuesday January 10th 2012

Hack Invaders Found Guilty of Numerous Crimes

By Darren Cell

This morning in Central Ennervaille, the Dragon Republic Military Force found the region of 'Hack Invaders' to be guilty of 'unsuspected recruiting'. The evidence of this crime was shown to the Kutch Commonwealth, and the two presidents, Sam Addicate and Sir Aster Phoenix, both are in favor of waging a 'regional war'.

"Despite our current conflict with Avantia, I think we'd find a way to persuade our enemies to join us and attack Hack Invaders." Sam Addicate wants a way to stop the Gyro War, and end the recruiting once and for all.

Sir Aster Phoenix suggested an 'Anti-Hack Treaty' should be signed by all nations involved in the conflict of Zurope. "If we can somehow find friendship in the hearts of our enemies, then we can overcome our true enemies."

H4ck3r2, the largest nation in the region, was found guilty of forcing another resident, H4ck3r2 II, to recruit members from Zurope without anyone noticing. At first, he brought in Alderaan States, and then, using the outlawed Regional Advert, just managed to slip Harnuasith into Hack Invader's clutches.

War with H4ck3r2?

By Darren Cell

After countless accusations of H4ck3r2 and its allies' unsuspected recruiting, many nations want to wage a war against the region.

"It's outrageous to think that we didn't realize a nation of significant size was stealing nations from our union. It's impossible to think how this could have happened." National President Yulucha also agrees with the war, but his plans may just be a way to get nations to become members of the Central Eastern Union.

"The suspects of these crimes, H4ck3r2 and H4ck3r2 II, are surely going to be wiped out within the regional war, but we can only see the past and present as they are." President Dako Reznov.

If a war is to happen, our hopes are lying on the palms of the Dragon Republic, the Commonwealth and the Elite Republic.

English | Zitran | Avantarian | Avantian | Dutch | German | French | Japanese | Chinese | Russian]

Flynnerane
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Flynnerane » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:36 pm

KUTCH NEWS

Issue 6 of Series 1 - Tuesday 10th January 2012

New Country! New Issues?

The most recent nation to join The Zuropean Union, Austetrika, has caused some Kutch citizens to wonder if new issues are brought with a new country.

The suspicions began with a simple question: 'What are the military ranks?'. Many civilians are in shock, and some think the region's new friend could be trying to find a way to climb up the rank ladder quicker.

Next, there where completely no telegrams, no posts and no contact whatsoever. Is it really a 'nice time'?
Nation: The United Republic of Flynnernae
Capital City: Bergarek
Largest City: Bergarek
Currency: Kutch dollar ($) - (KDL)
DEFCON: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 ]
Current President: Matthew de Santos (Democratic)
Current Continent: Zurope
I am 20 years old. I was born on March 15, 1995.

I'm from Davenport, FL, USA. Which means my time's probably different from yours - keep that in mind.
Regional Vice President of The Zuropean Union.

Flynnerane is completely based on how I think the USA should be.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:59 am

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 7 - Wednesday January 11th 2012

Zitran and Venecan Forces

By Darren Cell

President Sir Aster Phoenix has declared that the Dragon Republic Military Force and the Venecan Army will join forces to wipe out Nakyrozia and Avantia.

"Our soldiers would un-doubtfully be a great help to the Battle of Veneco's involved nations, Nakyrozia and Veneco. If the Venecan forces join us, the Nakyrozian Army will surely not stand a chance."

The Battle of Veneco is currently a battle in Veneco, and the Venecan Army have made plans to invade the poorly defended Nakyrozian border. Zitru, still involved in the Battle of Blood against Avantia, is now a battle fought out in the Zitran Ocean, Western Sea and Avantian land.

[English | Zitran | Avantarian | Avantian | Dutch | German | French | Japanese | Chinese | Russian]

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 pm

NIEUWS van KALTRU

De Neuwkeurig Nieuws van Jedaag
Nummer 7 - Woensdag Januarji 11th 2012

Kaltruje en Venekje Krechtan

Der Darren Cell

Verzeteer Sir Aster Phoenix heft venklaard dat de Draak Rapublik Military Mucht en del Venekje Legeert zal de krechtan te wertelen uit de Nakyrozia en Avanter.

"Ons de soldaten zalen niet-twejfelende ze een grotse helpen te voor de Vetrokken van de Venek steert landen, Nakyrozia en Venek. Als de Venekje krechtan te wertelen onze, de Nakyrozje Legeert zal schrijf zeker de niet scheijn een van de kans."

De Vetrokken van Venek is op moment de een vetrokken in Venek, en de Venekje Legeert haalt demaakt op plannen te om inslecht de bennen van grens te weelt Nakyrozia. Kaltru, neg steert in om de Vetrokken van bloed om strijn Avanter, is nu een vetrokken uitgevoeten in de Kaltruje Oceaan, Zeën de West en Avanterje land.

[Ekolnadje | Kaltruje | Avanterenje | Avanterje | Nederlanden | Duits | Frans | Japans | Chinees | Russje]
Last edited by Zitru on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flynnerane
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Flynnerane » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:46 pm

FLANNERON SWEN

Eussi 6 fo Seires 1 - Seutyad 10ht Yruanaj 2012

Wen Yrtnuoc! Wen Seussi?

Eht tsom tnecer noitan ot nioj Eht Naenoruz Noinu, Akirtetsua, sah desuac emos Flanneron snezitic ot rednow fi wen seussi era tghuorb htiw a wen yrtnuoc.

Eht snoicipsus nageb htiw a elpmis noitseuq: 'Tahw era eht yratilim sknar?'. Ynam snailivic era ni kcohs, dna emos kniht eht s'noiger wen dneirf dluoc eb gniyrt ot dnif a yaw ot bmilc pu eht knar reddal rekciuq.

Txen, ereht erehw yletelpmoc on smargelet, on stsop dna on tcatnoc reveostahw. Si ti yllaer a 'ecin emit'?
Nation: The United Republic of Flynnernae
Capital City: Bergarek
Largest City: Bergarek
Currency: Kutch dollar ($) - (KDL)
DEFCON: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 ]
Current President: Matthew de Santos (Democratic)
Current Continent: Zurope
I am 20 years old. I was born on March 15, 1995.

I'm from Davenport, FL, USA. Which means my time's probably different from yours - keep that in mind.
Regional Vice President of The Zuropean Union.

Flynnerane is completely based on how I think the USA should be.

Zitru
Minister

News of Zitru: Issue 8

Postby Zitru » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:53 am

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 8 - Saturday January 14th 2012

Flames Strike Zitru

By Darren Cell

A huge fire broke out in Schalke, a small city within the large state of Dylanora. The police found evidence of a murder scene at the entrance of the Grand Schalke Hotel.

"We found a dead body, just lying in the main lobby of the Grand Schalke Hotel. There was a knife lying on the concierge desk, and blood trailed from the body to the elevator."

Gas tanks in a petrol station had also been blown up, and the petrol station was burned down along with a high school, supermarket and many other buildings. 436 people were killed, and countless more were injured. President Aster Phoenix believes it may have been a bomb that caused the tank explosion, but the evidence has still yet to be found.

New Leagues Begin

Today, the Dragon Republic Elite League (DREL), Dragon Republic Premier League (DRPL), Dragon Republic Championship (DRC), Dragon Republic Division 1 (DRD1), Dragon Republic Division 2 (DRD2) and Dragon Republic Division 3 (DRD3) began.

Kelltoyer kicked off the premier league with a 2-0 victory over Linburn Rovers, followed by a 0-0 draw between Tweakavant and Ferrari FC.

The union of leagues is to be the largest in the world, putting Flynnerane's Kutch Premier Division out of the picture, but many challenges are to come ahead.

Zitru
Minister

News of Zitru: Issue 9

Postby Zitru » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 pm

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 9 - Saturday January 15th 2011

Fire Starters Found and Arrested

By Darren Cell

The Dragon Republic Police Force found the fire starters this morning, and questioned them on the happenings. One of the boys said, after being forced, "We wanted to have a laugh, so we ran into the hotel and were stopped by some man. My friend had a knife on him and stabbed him, then he died. We searched the concierge desk, because no one was there, and someone walked in, so we left the knife."

The boy didn't say why they searched the concierge desk, but the police later found that they broke into a man's room and found alcohol and cigarettes. They said they set fire to the bottles using a lit cigarette and flung them in the petrol station. The two boys were arrested, and given ten year sentences in Juvenile Hall. The man was also arrested after being found guilty of smuggling cigarettes, disobeying the hotel rules.

[English | Zitran | Dutch | German | French | Japanese | Chinese | Russian]

Imyahistan
Attaché

Founded: May 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imyahistan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 am

IMYAHISTAN TODAY

21st Century Imyahistan
Issue 1 - Monday January 16th 2012

Third Arka Flynne War?

By Jecce Sesolunia

Imyahistani spies caught Dragonese soldiers sneaking into Flynnerane. A message from Dragoa Dezo came in from the spies, saying that three wars could be awakening.

The problems in Zurope all started in 1492 and ended in 1501, which was the First Arka Flynne War. Then, just before Imyahistan claimed independence (1568), the War of New Imyahistan broke out in 1563 and ended in 1568. Next, Zitru, Avantarr and Cahrolle wanted an island off the coast of Koolbe, so the Great Ocean War broke out from 1721 - 1727. Avantarr wanted India for themselves, and inn 1912, started a war which was finished in 1916. Flynnerane needed more power after their government almost went corrupt, so started the Second Arka Flynne War from 1978 - 1986. Finally, the Gyro War I started last year, 2011, and still hasn't ended.

President Jecce Vaegus believes Dragoa Dezo will start the Third Arka Flynne War, making it harder for nations to survive during the Gyro War I, and for the current efforts to declare war against Hack Invaders.

OOC: Hey Zee, do you mind if I use your layout? I like it.

Zitru
Minister

News of Zitru: Issue 10

Postby Zitru » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:24 am

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 10 - Sunday January 16th 2012

Prison Break

By Darren Cell

Thirty prison officers in Jachtlekaar State Prison were shot last night after Teremultese murderer, Adrian Louis escaped. One prisoner said he was threatened by the escapee to not speak a word to the police.

"Well I was sitting in my cell, I'd only been in for a week, and he pulled out a knife and threatened me, saying that he'd hunt me down when I was released if I mentioned a thing to the police."

Adrian Louis is still being searched for, and will be jailed for breach of peace, smuggling weaponry, murder and prison break. One of the prison officers, Darren Bell was also arrested for assisting him in the escape.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Milportown dominated. All Avantian bases in the capital city are now controlled by the Dragon Republic.
SPORTS UPDATE: Gill United sign Yuma Tsukumo on three year contract.

Avantarr
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avantarr » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:15 am

BREAKING NEWS

Glenmoss United sign new player Toko Yatsuma from Japanese side Tokyo Verdy. Toko says"I am proud of the signing and I will do my best for the team. My team mates will hopefully treat me like in my old football team or even better". Toko Yatsuma will have his debut match against Mansell Rovers on the 22nd of January 2012.
Hey!

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:16 am

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 11 - Saturday January 21th 2012

New Aircraft

By Darren Cell

Zitru and Flynnerane have shown themselves to the world today, by creating the world's first triple deck aircraft. It runs on six engines, three on each wing and small engines on the tail. It has one large tail at the very tip of the aircraft, and it has a large cockpit at the same level as the second floor.

Both country's presidents were present at the press conference in Kavlaik. President Aster Phoenix said, "Both nation's engineering and designing skills were needed to create this supersonic airliner, and so we have hidden it from the world for seven years."

Its name has not been decided yet, but Zitru are thinking of naming it Alpha or Delta. It has been said that this aircraft will be faster than Concorde, and become the fastest airliner in the world.

Fire Starting Gang

By Darren Cell

Seven other boys have been found guilty of assisting in the starting of the Schalke Fire. One boy was found guilty of purchasing draak toothpaste from a drug dealer's store, and finished the whole tube. This made him loopy and he eventually helped to start the fire.

"It's outrageous. It was said in 2003 that Zitru was the best country to grow up and live in. Now, that's been ruined for us." says a witness, Jake Ledaro.

Mr Ledaro was proven wrong. Infact, the police found out that five of the boys were Avantian, and two of them were Skullese. One of them was only thirteen, and he was a main suspect of the crime.

Unified Legoland
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Legoland » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Legonese News

Issue 1: Saturday 21st January 2012 - Reports by Allan Ogel.

Lego Airlines Plane Crash

Earlier today, Lego Airlines flight 1116 crashed in Lego City. An engine had fallen off, and somehow landed on the aircraft's wing. The cockpit was damaged, and a part of the roof had fallen off. The airliner went up in flames, right after its crash landing.

12 citizens and the co-pilot were killed. A fourteen year old boy, the youngest of a Zitran family of four, was scarred by a knife that was found onboard. A suspect has already been found.

The Legonese Police Force (LPF) found a .44 pistol in the chair that the co-pilot had sat on. They suspect he tried to kill himself. An old man complained about the service of the airline, "This is simply outrageous! We shouldn't be having plane crashes with the bloody technology these people have today! Lego Airlines should be shut down!"

The man was later charged NS$100 for an insult to the pilot.
Nation: The Republic of Unified Legoland
Capital City: Lego City, Lego City Province
Largest City: Brickville, Northern Province
Currency: Lego Dollar ($)
DEFCON: [ 1 | 2 | [3] | 4 | 5 ]
WARCON: Code Green [Code Blue] Code Yellow Code Orange Code Red
War Victories: North Indian War and Unification War
Current President: John Brick (National Democratic Party)
Current Continent: The Zuropean Union

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Unified Legoland wrote:
Legonese News

Issue 1: Saturday 21st January 2012 - Reports by Allan Ogel.

Lego Airlines Plane Crash

(Image)

Earlier today, Lego Airlines flight 1116 crashed in Lego City. An engine had fallen off, and somehow landed on the aircraft's wing. The cockpit was damaged, and a part of the roof had fallen off. The airliner went up in flames, right after its crash landing.

12 citizens and the co-pilot were killed. A fourteen year old boy, the youngest of a Zitran family of four, was scarred by a knife that was found onboard. A suspect has already been found.

The Legonese Police Force (LPF) found a .44 pistol in the chair that the co-pilot had sat on. They suspect he tried to kill himself. An old man complained about the service of the airline, "This is simply outrageous! We shouldn't be having plane crashes with the bloody technology these people have today! Lego Airlines should be shut down!"

The man was later charged NS$100 for an insult to the pilot.

This must have been devastating for Legoland! At least the fatality rate is low.

Zitru
Minister

News of Zitru: Issue 12

Postby Zitru » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:08 pm

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 12 - Tuesday January 24th 2012

Escaping the Clutches

By Darren Cell

Avantia, CEU Chungchilla, Gaamorreja and Nakyrozia have escaped from control of the allies. On Sunday night, Adolf Zhitler escaped Avantia and began his campaign.

Adolf Zhitler flew to Gaamorreja with many of his soldiers. There they attacked Kutch troops together and drove them back to Flynnerane. Next, he flew to Nakyrozia and helped their soldiers fight off Venecans. Finally, his army assisted the CEU Chungchillan forces to drive the Avantarians back over the Zitran Ocean to Avantarr.

"Our military were and are still in Avantia. Somehow, the citizens caused a riot and this allowed many Avantian Armed Forces soldiers to escape with Adolf Zhitler," says President Aster Phoenix.

Now, the war is to continue. Zitru will face Avantia in Teremult, Avantarr will face CEU Chungchilla in the Zitran Ocean, Flynnerane will face Gaamorreja in Flynnerane and Veneco will face Nakyrozia in Bleep. For now, the war is in a mess for the Allied Forces.

Regional Strongest Man 2012

By Darren Cell

The Regional Strongest Man 2012 in the Zuropean Union will take place in Kavlaik, Zitru. The competition will revolve around seven main events, and participants from all twenty four nations will take part.

"It would be a great honor if I qualified for the championship, as I have been training since March last year." Dako Redkore claims that he will win the tournament, but Kutchman Frazer Poole thinks different, "No. It'll be me that wins. I won't be sitting here, born in Flynnerane and losing!"

Hopes are high for Dako Redkore, as the winning, second place and third place contestants automatically qualify for the World's Strongest Man 2012.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:58 pm

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 13 - Wednesday January 4th 2012

Nakyrozian Movement

By Darren Cell

Nakyrozia have attacked Russian Interrigation from the south border. There were no soldiers protecting the area, but Rossian president, Adrian Dovchenko, says, "No. We defiantly had soldiers protecting our borders from Nakyrozia, Rykuria, Dragoa Dezo and Skullray. How we couldn't have, is just a mystery."

A new battle has now emerged between the two nations, and this battle is named 'Battle of Invaders'. The Rossian side are currently progressing very well, and are driving the Nakyrozian Military back.

Plaizh Avantia have sent soldiers down to Russian Interrigation, as they feel they need to help. Premier Minister Jake Emod has said, "We feel that Russian Interrigation need our help. We don't know why Nakyrozia have turned against the Allies and joined the Axis, but reasons are reasons."

Modern Weaponry

By Darren Cell

Zitru have recently introduced a new clan of guns. They are the 'Dragon', abbreviated to 'DR'. The first of this has been named the DR14. They are currently being used by Flynnerane and Zitru.

Veneco have stated that they would like a shipment of twenty thousand DR14's, and this clearly shows that the FFMG clan are of no use anymore.

If the DR14 is of great success, the DR16 will be constructed.

[English | Zitran | Dutch | German | French | Japanese | Chinese | Russian]
Last edited by Zitru on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 am

BREAKING NEWS: The Allied Forces declare victory over the Axis. The Gyro War ends at 6:00pm, Thursday 26th January 2012!
Last edited by Zitru on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zitru
Minister

News of Zitru: Issue 14

Postby Zitru » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 am

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 14 - Wednesday January 4th 2012

Victory in Zurope Day!

By Darren Cell

The Allied Forces declared victory over the Axis Forces at 6:00pm, on Thursday 26th January 2012! After seven years of war, peace has been found in the Zuropean Union.

The entire Axis Force surrendered to the Allied Forces earlier today, after all of their countries were invaded. Nakyrozia did attack Russian Interrigation, but the Rossian Armed Forces invaded Nakyrozia's poorly defended border and forced them into surrender.

Avantia were the last to surrender, and the Polsecre are still patrolling Avantian streets. Jewish citizens are about to be released, and Adolf Zhitler will be questioned. There is one issue: will the Third World War take place? FIRST GYRO WAR: 2005 - 2012.

English | Zitran | Dutch | German | French | Japanese | Chinese | Russian]

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 pm

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 15 - Tuesday January 31st 2012

Money Problems

By Darren Cell

Every nation in Zurope owes or had owed Zitru money. The total amount of this adds up to $2,000,000,000, making that K4,000,000,000. Flynnerane and Russian Interrigation have payed off their debt, but Palmbuk Island still owe lots.

"Don't worry. Pay us ten percent of government funds every month, we won't pressure you," Aster Phoenix told the Palmbukian Government. Palmbuk Island are paying Zitru £90 (PMP) every month, and they claim to have just posted January's.

Vice President, Jake Eagle said, "During this time of war, the governments may not have as much money as they had hoped for, but they should praise that they are in a continent where the largest nation doesn't pick on the smallest."

English | Zitran | Dutch | German | French | Japanese | Chinese | Russian]

Avantian Union
Attaché

Founded: Jan 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Avantian Union » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Breaking News: English / Englisch / Ekolnadje / Hsilgne

Adolf Zhitler is assassinated. Nikolai Makarov becomes new leader!

Brech Nachrechten: Avantian / Aveutsch / Avantje / Naitnava

Adolf Zhitler ist ermördescht. Nikolai Makarov wirt neu führer!

Breken Nieuws: Zitran / Zitrüsch / Kaltruje / Nartiz

Adolf Zhitler is het vermeert. Nikolai Makarov wordt nieuw leider!

Gnikaerb Swen: Kutch / Flänndersch / Flenders / Hctuk

Adolf Zhitler si detanissassa. Nikolai Makarov semoceb wen redael!
I'm from Davenport, FL, USA - so my time's probably different from yours. Keep that in mind.
For RP purposes, refer to my nation as Avantia.

REGIONAL PREMIER OF THE ZUROPEAN UNION

Palmbuk Island
Secretary

Founded: Feb 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Palmbuk Island » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Ethan Gray has been declared dead. He was killed on January 27, 2012, in a horrifying plane crash. We have Roushs Resstis with the full story:

"Thank you. Well, Ethan Gray was flying from Palmbuk Island to Legoland with Lego Airlines. Halfway through the flight, an engine fell off the wing and the plane crashed in Jemassa International Airport, destroying the west terminal and most of the plane. Ethan Gray was found by the Gaamorrejan Police (Polizeu Geijjomerscht) and was dead. The next day, two Rykurian protesters climbed onto the plane, waved the flag of Rykuria and began to chant: 'Ethan Gray is dead! Come on Gestapo! Ethan Gray is dead! Come on Gestapo!' was the best translation given. The Rykurians, found to be men, were referring to the Avantian Gestapo, who were once Adolf Zhitler's secret police. Nikolai Makarov decided to keep them, even though he has freed the Jews and allowed them to be independent and join the army."

Thank you Roushs. The Palmbukian Parliament are keeping a close eye on Rykuria, just in case their Polsecre do the same.

Zitru
Minister

News of Zitru: Issue 16

Postby Zitru » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:34 am

NEWS of ZITRU

Issue 16 - Monday February 13th 2012

Dragon Republic Premier League

By Darren Cell

The Dragon Republic Premier League has begun! The first game finished with Kelltoyer defeating St Ilnok 2-1. This was followed by Supeda Mortoge drawing 1-1 with Balsak. Gill United added to that, winning 3-0 against Tweakavant.

Gill United are top of the table, followed by Kelltoyer, then Balsak, then Supeda Mortoge and then St Ilnok. Supeda Mortoge's manager, Allan Darwin, is filled with rage at his team's position, "I am disappointed with my team, we should have done better to defeat Balsak."

Kelltoyer opened up the first half with two goals, and St Ilnok netted one in the seventy ninth minute. Balsak scored in the twelfth minute, followed by Supeda Mortoge's Wei Chung Soo equalizing in the second half. Gill United's Adriin was injured from a severe slide tackle, and Tweakavant's Forgune was only given a yellow card. The free kick resulted in a 1-0 lead in the first half. Next, Lewis Gill scored a second goal just before half time, followed by Nyron Zuvann scoring in the second half, making it 3-0.

Next

Advertisement