NATION

PASSWORD

Embassies in Phegues, Chazakain

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Chazakain
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Embassies in Phegues, Chazakain

Postby Chazakain » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:09 am

Broadcast to the World:
"Greetings nations of the world, long has my nation suffered under tyrants and despots. But today is a new dawn, a new golden age of Chazakain. And as such we wish to expand our greetings to the nation of the world and allow them to establish embassies in our new and great Capital, Phegues.

When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a capital on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But after severe drainage programs and other projects the fourth one stayed up. That is the one that I am now staying in and offering to the world. All nations are allowed to purchase/build their embassies in four sections of this great city. "

First Section, Loki Square. Located in the middle of Pheuges, Loki is for those who don't want luxuriates and want the most direct access to governmental agencies and offices. Estimated Size of Embassy: 300 sq meters worth of space in a two story building.

Second Section, Skuld avenue. Located next to the local minimall and other economic buildings. Skuld is for those unafraid of shopping and long lines. Estimated Size of Embassy: 250 sq meters worth of space in a one story building.

Third Section,Vör Street. Located at the edge of the current Phegues, yet also located close to the local airport and other ports. Vör is for those who plan to come and go. Estimated Size of Embassy: 600 sq meters worth of space in a up to four story building.

Fourth Section, Thor Road. Located in the northern reaches of Phegues, it is close to many of Phegues Museums and educational centers. Thor is for those wishing to learn more about Chazakain. Estimated Size of Embassy: 400 sq meters worth of space up to a two story building.

Required Form to establish embassy, Form eighty five E, sub-section A-121, lines sixteen to thirty

The Nation's Full Name:
A short Bio/information about your country*:
The Ambassador Name:
Ambassador's short Bio:
Does the Ambassador intend to bring family? If so how many:
Security Personnel:
Staff Personnel:
Hiring Locally? (Y/N)
Vehicles:
Weapons:
Which Street you would like to have your embassy:
Any other requirements:
*don't really care what you tell me about your country just tell me something
For personnel please limit to 50 general staff and 30 guards, limit vehicles to four and weapons to a reasonable level and number.

Chazakain reserves the right to boot anyone/any embassy/ambassador from our country for any reason we so feel with little to no warning.

Embassy in Phegues:

Loki Square:
Lot 1:
Lot 2:
Lot 3:
The Phegues Council Chambers
Lot 5:
Lot 6:
The Federation Building
Lot 8:
Lot 9: The Chazaka Empire Embassy, Ambassador Bria Rose
Lot 10: The Chazada Royal Empire Embassy, Ambassador Bole

Skuld avenue:
Lot 1:
Lot 2:
The 1st Chazakain National Bank
Lot 4:
MiniMall
Lot 6:
Lot 7:
Lot 8:
Lot 9:

Vör Street
Lot 1:
Lot 2:
Lot 3:
Lot 4:
Lot 5:
National Airport
Lot 7:
Lot 8:

Thor Road
Chazakain National History and Natural Museum
Lot 2:
The Chazakain National Art Gallery
Lot 4:
Lot 5: The Kingdom of Ang Philippines Embassy, under construction, Ambassador Mika Kikuchi.
Phegues Middle/High School
Lot 7:
Lot 8:
The Phegues public library
Lot 10:
Last edited by Chazakain on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ang Philippines
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ang Philippines » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:15 am

The Nation's Full Name: The Kingdom of Ang Philippines
A short Bio/information about your country*: We are an archipelago of several islands and a developing nation. More info about us can be seen on our factbook viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14803
The Ambassador Name: Mika Kikuchi
Ambassador's short Bio: She was born into a politically active family that has long served the Kings of the nation.
Does the Ambassador intend to bring family? If so how many: Yes her husband and two sons
Security Personnel: 25
Staff Personnel: 30
Hiring Locally? (Y/N): yes
Vehicles: 3 Jeep Cherokees
Weapons: each guard equipped with .357 rifles
Which Street you would like to have your embassy: Lot 5 Thor Road
Any other requirements: none

Now we ask you open an embassy with us: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2070

Chazakain
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chazakain » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:33 am

To: The Kingdom of Ang Philippines

We have received your application, reviewed, scanned, probed and vetted it and after even further review it has received approval from the highest offices. Construction of your embassy shall start immediately, your ambassador can take temporary residence at the Phegues International Hotel until construction is complete if she so wishes.

Return to Factbooks and National Information