NATION

PASSWORD

The Twin Moon Empire[Finished/Open to Comments]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Twin Moon Empire[Finished/Open to Comments]

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 9:13 am

The Twin Moon Empire
Lyra Daius Empera

“We march! We march! We march from sea to shining sea!
We are feared! We are feared! We are feared by all the earth!
We are one! We are one! We are one united soul and heart!
We will stand together! We will stand united! We are one!
None can stand in our way! None can hope to challenges us! We are one!”

The crackle of drums and shouts echoed on this frozen plateau. The people stood as one body, one flesh. One mind, one goal. One heart, one soul. They chanted there national anthem like animals. They are sheep. But I love them. They are my people. And I am there empress. The frozen lands we call home are not enough to halt us. The cold only spurs us forward. The clash of steel is the beat to which this nation moves, the work of thousands is how we survive. We are the masters of this land. The owners of this world. We…are your saviours.

“Our hammers clash against the steel! Our swords slash against our enemies!
We are one pure people. We are one pure ideal. We strike like thieves in the night!
You know our name. You know our ideals. You know what we strive for. We are your saviours!
You bow before us! Your worship us! We are your saviours and you are our sheep!
Yet some do not see! Some do not heed our call! Some wish to stand against us! Thus, they will die!”

It is a glorious song in our language. We do not usually sing it in English you see. You wonder who we are. Who we serve. You wonder why we think this way. Why we think pure thoughts. You want to follow us to hell and back…you just don’t know it back. Do not worry though. Soon you will be one with the mother. Soon you will be under us. And we will be one people. One people. One faith. One mind, body and soul. You can’t stop this progress. You cannot stop evolution. The winding streams of time will flow like a river, whether you like it…or not.

“Yet one day the spoke to us! One day she came from heaven and took us by the hand.
She whispered to us slowly, her serene voice something that touched us to the very core.
And she spoke: ‘Children…what is your name, so that all the beasts of the world may call you such?’
And then, as one body we spoke. As one mind we thought, as one body we acted and one soul we felt.
‘We are the Daius. We are your saviours. And we will bring our pain with us!’”

Yes…we are the Daius. We are your saviours. We are your fear. We are life. We are death. We are the Daius. And we will bring our pain, with us…

Welcome To The Frozen Hell
Last edited by -Deus- on Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 am, edited 8 times in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 9:13 am

Contents

The Chase
The Caelumist Faith.

The Inner Workings
The Homo Daius Species

An Assault and A Deployment
The Military

The DDP
The Daius Development Program.

03 Occupation and Our Life Blood
The Kai-03 and Food Industry

Stories of the Empire
A Look Into Deusan Living Conditions

The Rising Moons
A Look into the old life.

The Book of Yhan
A Look at the Caelumist Bible

H.A.F.S
A Brief Overview of our History

Characters of the Empire
Tsumai Saius, Mast and Mr.0

OOC Information
OOC Links, OOC Questions and Other stuff

Last edited by -Deus- on Fri May 13, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 am

The Chase
A Brief Look at the Caelumist Faith,
As Told by a Caelumist Preacher, Retold by the Silver Fox

The Cai
The women ran quickly, her bare feet stomping against the cold, icy and snow covered ground, her baby wrapped soundly in her arms, her tears flowing down her face and her heart almost beating out of her chest. She was…nay…she is a Heretic. A worshiper of false gods, one who does not follow the perfection that is the Caelum. She cannot escape, she cannot runaway nor hide. She can only fall by the blade as her child is taken and raised in the correct way of the Caelum. However, the woman continues to run, her frenzied sprint leaving tracks for the Cai to follow. The Cai are beasts of strength and single-minded devotion to the Caelum, the shock force of the military if need be. The Cai are charged with hunting down all heretics, erasing heresy and spreading the word and influence of the Caelum, with violence if need be. One cannot survive an encounter with them.

The women quickly turns a corner, her breaths heavy and irregular, the snow falling all around her as she hurriedly runs, turning a corner and closes her eyes as she waits. She cannot hear anything; only her own racing breath and varied thoughts, for the Cai are always silent, never speaking. Some say they are not capable of speech, while others say they chose not to speak, as to honour the Caelum with utmost respect, for every word is a sin. The women slowly opens her eyes and bursts into a sprint again, turning a corner and swiftly hurdling over a dead body, a child, another heretic who has seen justice at last. All must submit to the Caelum ideals and beliefs and yet this women still does not even lift a finger to try to remedy her sin. She sprints past the thick layer of dead bodies and slick blood, turning another corner and continuing to run, her baby tightly clutched in her arms.

The Caelum have been around for countless centuries, the religious belief falling under many names and titles, the gods themselves always adhering to the name Caelum. The Caelum created life, created the universe out of pity for what would be. They are the only ones that give meaning to this feeble existence. To worship the Caelum is to have meaning. To shun the Caelum, is to consider being nothing more than a horrid waste of space. All will eventually end, it is what the Caelum demand and yet it is the duty…nay…the privilege of those who follow the Caelumist faith to spread the purified faith and give meaning to this useless existence of life. And one day…one glorious day it will all end. All this useless flesh and happiness, this horrid sadness and mental incapability, will end. For this is what the Caelum foresees. This is what the Caelum demand.

An Artist View of the Heretic
Yet the women pays no heed to this, she only wishes to survive, to live. She is like any other Deusan really. She follows the Sanctum government, she hates the scourge of that is the Siatan and is a member of the Nai ethnic group, those that dwell in darkness. However, she still is too shorted sighted to see that the Caelum demands her to preach their teachings. She still wishes to drink the poison that is freedom. And as such, she will die just like the hundreds of slaves who work in the underground. She makes a final burst, turning another corner and forcefully pounds her back against the wall, her legs aching with pain as she awaits the inevitable. She kisses her babies forehead and begins to slink unto the ground, waiting for her death, for her freedom to come.

There is no noise, no sound. Nothing. Death is cold and forthcoming. It will always be a part of us, the Deusan people. We will never escape the gift of the Caelum. Therefore,…it is our duty to spread this gift of the Caelum to each end of the earth. For after this is all wiped away and existence is no more we will meet our saviours, we will gain our reward. What else could we ask for? What else could one want? Existence is futile. Tis the will of the Caelum.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

The Inner workings
A look into the Homo Daius Species,
As originally told by Dr.Stratus, Retold by the Silver Fox

Our empire is split between two ethnic groups. The Nai and the Dai. The Nai are those that dwell in darkness, the nocturnal peoples of this great empire. The Dai are those that bask in the light, the diurnal people of our empire. They are different yet so similar. They both belong to the Homo Daius species, yet are inherently different. They both come from the northern regions of the world, the two of them more or less cousins in some regard. But please please, let us take some time to examine them both, let us take some time to thoroughly explore.

The Homo Daius species is simply beautiful, a marvel of science and genetic survival. The Daius species started out as nothing more than humans stuck in the northern parts of the world, the bitter cold slowly but surely killing them off unto extinction. Yet something amazing happened, something extraordinary. The humans evolved to survive, they became nocturnally capable and grew larger hands and stronger muscles to dig, they became leaner and yet were able to conserve on energy and their bones become denser, more pressure resistant. Their minds, their psychology and mental state all stayed generally the same yet they physically changed into something…different. They of course became hairier. Their skin slowly but surely lost colour, becoming a pasty white or light, even dark grey colour that still persists to this day. Yet the most remarkable thing is that of their diet. The bitter cold killed away many of the early Humans and Daius….and thus these corpses became the staple diet of the survivors. Their teeth began to sharpen and their jaws became denser, more powerful, the taste for blood and human flesh becoming more of an instinct with each passing generation.

Painting of A Nai Man
However, eventually the Daius were able to escape, traveling to the southern regions of the planet until finally reaching the Lato-Deusan Islands. This change in climate and environment did little to halt the already rapidly changing Daius. The environment made them taller; the heat made them shed their large coats of heat giving hair. The long nights however only helped to progress their nocturnal nature, the Daius slowly evolving once more to add a primitive version of natural night vision. Their skin and cannibalistic nature however was now a permanent feature, something that could never be reversed. Mentally though the heat and added dangerous of the sea and jungle put a natural fear of the outside world into them, the fear of water a genetic trait that persist even to this day. This all happened millions of years ago, before recorded history began. Over this is also the time period when a sort of divide began to appear among the Daius, with the Nai, Dai and Lati subspecies and ethnic groups all emerging.

The Nai peoples, the nocturnal and most common of the three is the largest group of the Daius species. Its members are usually average sized peoples, with extremely pale or grey skin and very light hair. Naturally speaking most Nai have short hair and sharp canine and incisor teeth, as long as three sets of teeth, the early, intermediate and final stages. They also normally have a pair of slightly serrated molars, often used for secondary chewing. Like their teeth, their nails are extremely sharp when left natural. It is said that psychologically the Nai is more unstable and more prone to violence then their Dai cousins. However being a Nai myself, it is understood that this is quite false. Like all other Homo Daius, the Nai have an innate fear of water and a highly developed nocturnal capability that includes primitive night vision. The Nai people are...party goers. They bask in the night life of insanity and cyberpunk revelry. They are a flamboyant peoples as well, yet cynical and arrogant and xenophobic at times. Its said a streak of madness is in all of them, but hey. They are considered low life by the Dai at times.

Photo of A Dai Women
The Dai peoples, the diurnal peoples and second largest of the Daius within our empire species. The Dai are very peculiar from my point of view. Physically taller than the Nai and Lati peoples, the Dai are darker skinned and darker haired then the others. Naturally speaking again, they have longer hair and blunter incisors, yet sharper canines. They also have the common three sets of teeth and serrated molars; however, these molars are often removed. Their nails are just as sharp as the Nai however are often trimmed and kept short early. Mentally speaking they are a far calmer peoples, often times the most subtle and more reserved of the Daius. They have the nocturnal capabilities of the Nai set seldom use them for they are diurnal people. The fear of water is not present in most Dai, instead the most common fear is fear of isolation. The Dai are flamboyant, very Victorian peoples, with a high regard for chivalry and fashion. They hold wealth and pride up high aswell.

While these two groups have been largely peaceful towards each other and usually connected in some way or another, there are times when Nai and Dai will fight and stand against one another. The two do share a few peculiar traits, for example, the offspring of a Nai and Dai will almost certainly be a Nai, but a mixed breed is known to occur at times. Both groups are known to grow a sort of natural ponytail of jet black hair that grows to lengths of three feet, the position of said hair is usually on the back of the head and it is unknown why such things occur. Both of the groups have the same cannibalistic instinct and short life span. Blindness usually occurs in the first two years of life, with the blindness then reseeding on the third birthday of the child in both groups. It is unknown why this happens. Another peculiar trait is the absence of a kidney. This has raised considerable fear among the Daius species until only in recent times when it was discovered that members of the Daius species have a naturally produced chemical that not only thoroughly does the duty that a kidney would usually do, but also acts as a sort of poison that is toxic to members outside of the Daius species.

But with this information said it can be further exclaimed, that the Daius peoples will continue to be a strong part of the Deusan Empire.
Last edited by -Deus- on Fri May 13, 2011 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

An Assault
A quick interview and look at the Arashok
As told by the Silver Fox

Arashok Soldier
Tick…tick…tick…tick…tick The clock went on and on, I could hear it through the door. This was years ago love, before I was Imperius Di, so I have to warn you the Arashok has no doubt changed in some regard. However, as I was saying the clock was ticking furiously, I was scared but also very excited for the opportunity to listen in on a debriefing, a rare thing back in those days. However, after ten minutes of waiting the debriefing finally began to start. I remember there were two…three people, one of them I knew, a man named Ivan, a psychologist for the Arashok. There was also a woman, most likely the commander or general. I listened in as much as I could but it was a bit hazy, the exact debriefing records have no doubt been lost but this is all that I could salvage from my memory.

[Women] : “Welcome home. I trust your fine, would you like anything? Water? Food?”

[Soldier] : “No No, I’m fine thank you ma’am.”

[Repeated coughing]

[Women] : “Good. This is Doctor Ivan; he is here to make sure you are all right. Now, I would like you to tell me your version of the operation. Tell it as you remember it please.”

[Soldier] : “Huh….it was an average mission. We arrived at ground zero-A of the contaminated zone around 1400. We proceeded to salvage any usable material before advancing one kilometre north.”

[ Women] : “Did you find an….”

[Soldier] : “No, we found nothing at all.”

[Women] : “Right…please continue you then.”

[Soldier] : “As we continued to advance north we were able to hook up with the other three battalion’s that were deployed with us. It was relatively quiet trips save for a few ambushes. We stayed to doctrine and continued to spray the gas around the environment. As per orders, the gas reacted perfectly, with most living substance’s decomposing within minutes of in taking the gas. Its invisible you know…the only sign it’s there is the gagging sound you hear when something’s choking on it. It cracks its victims skin, the revolting fluids that leak out are….unimaginable…..”

[Pause]

The Assault on Latnya
[Soldier] : “…But we quickly continued to advance north and soon reached the city of Vectori. It was a hell pit. It was loud, dirty, bloody and completely chaotic. A large part of my division was…exterminated by the rebels, but I and a few others were able to survive by holing ourselves up in an elementary school…..I still hear yells and screams of the others…their crying haunts me the most…I...after a day or two the banging and fighting slowly started to come to an end.”

[Sound of writing, indistinct murmuring]

A few hours passed and I continued to listen in on the debriefing. It was a low profile assault on Latnya you see, a conquest against them. The current Deusan government was testing the new military “doctrine” of gassing highly populated areas and rushing in with large and fast infantry and armour divisions. The doctrine is still in use today. This was the founding of the modern Arashok, the Special Forces, as one would say in English, its apart of the larger Tarraguan, military in our Deys language. After a while, though the women left, I could hear her high heels click out of the room. Ivan gave the soldier a full psychological test…man was more insane then I am. But, that’s what happens in the Arashok…you fight three wars and you come out insane, that’s why most of them only live till their late thirties, poor bastards.

Mobilization
A look at the Jhatakan,
As told by a freed member, Retold by the Silver Fox

Jhatakan Soldier
I slowly walk across the cold, wet wooden planks of the dock, moving with a quick shuffle. I hold the last box in my hand, its rough wooden texture leaving cuts in my palms as I move forward, my boots squeaking underneath me. I do not say anything, I do not speak a single word as I grip the box and move forward, looking in front of me with a focused gaze. My mind feels empty, wiped clean of will and freedom, a gift from my Mother no doubt. The cold only makes it worse, the wind keeps smacking against my cheek and sliding across my bald head, my teeth being forcibly restrained as to keep me from shivering. I take one more step and outstretch my arms, the box being lifted from my arms and hoisted unto the boat, the weight of crate lifting off me like a great pain.

I nod my head and turn to my left, falling into formation with a long row of other soldiers, each one looking straight ahead with shaved heads and identical uniforms, to be honest, they all look like copies of me almost, and only the most subtle of things sets any of us apart. Yet we are not clones, we are not even in the same birth pod. I do not what we were or where we are going, but I know we are soldiers, Jhatakan in our language. And I know that where ever I go, I will bring my pain with me. I take a few more steps, the line moving quickly as I finally come to the door of the huge boat beside me, the bellowing sounds of its inner workings echoing out and across the sea, the workers looking from the city streets cringing with fear. I let them drift from my mind as I take more steps, soon stepping inside the large warship as I take my seat amongst the rows and rows of benches and soldiers.

A Hunter
It's a transport ship, totally empty save for this large soldier-hold as they call it. I plop myself down, shifting to the back of my bench and placing my back firmly against the metal backrest. And then I simply sit, staring in front of me as everyone does the same, no one moving or making a sound as more and more soldiers pour in and take their seats. I wait and wait for hours on end until finally the sound of a screeching bell alerts me to attention, the entire cargo of soldiers standing in a sweeping motion and saluting to our Mother. But soon we sit once more, placing ourselves firmly against the metal backrest as small wires pop out of the device, strapping around my arms and legs, tying them tightly as the same is done with my torso. Next my neck is tied with the same type of wire, loose enough for me to breath yet tight enough for me to feel it rub against my skin painfully, slowly cutting through my neck. But soon the final part comes into play as a helm ejects form the top part of the backrest, the large metal device sweeping over my head and smacking down on my shoulders, locking in place with a harrowing click . I don't even flinch.

I continue to stare out into the dark, the same as everyone else as I hear the boat start to move, the joints and workings of the ships all working in a perfect motion as they move forward, pushing us across the dark sea, moving us towards where ever we seem to be going. I hear someone yell out a familiar word and instantly everyone starts to repeat the words and chant in a low, muffled hymn, the eerie sounds eking out of the boat and drifting towards the mainland. "We will bring our pain with us...where ever we go. We strike quickly and we show no mercy. We are the Jhatakan. And even those dreaded Hunters are afraid of use. The Hunters themselves shake when they see us. We are the Jhatakan and we fight for Mother, for Sanctum, for Deus! "

[Silver Fox]:Yep, the Jhatakan, the shock force of the Tarragon. Bred in the underground birth pods of Leviathan, the Jhatakan are trained to abandon freewill and it largely works on them. They only survive Mother and Sanctum. They are known to be brutally efficient, but I’ve never seen them in action. They work in large numbers, overwhelming their enemies with the brutality and size of their attack. They are the backbone of the Tarragon. I wish their enemies luck. Ah, yes, the Hunters, the natural enemy of the Jhatakan. They are both born from the birth pods, yet the Hunters act as the covert/stealth force for the Tarragon. They are breed with freewill, yet are more animal then human. They are quick, quiet and the highest quality assassins Deus has at its current disposal. Outfitted in their Hunter arm [the source of their name], they are often times at odds with the Jhatakan who view them as inferior. I’d never pick a fight with either.
Last edited by -Deus- on Fri May 13, 2011 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 9:15 am

The DDP
A Look At The Daius Development Program
As told by Prisoner Number: 2323232

You want to know of the Daius Development Program? You want to join there faceless ranks? Well to bad…No one simply joins. No one simply walks up to a DDP building and starts asking questions. They control nearly every facet of civilian life, the economy, the cultural fads, the cultural taboos. They make it so that you never rise above a simple store clerk. They make it so that you become a big business tycoon. They control the music you listen to and the food you eat. The control the friends you make and the enemies you create. They your guardian angels, your inner demon, the rise and downfall of your entire life. They watch you constantly with bugged phones and jacked computers; calculate every move you make and word you say. They are everywhere, yet nowhere. One does not simply walk into the DDP building, the large twisting spire on the hill.

"They Are like Shadows..."
They control every one of the middle to lifeless slave, only the higher-ups safe from their grasp. They circulate false information, the media we soak in everyday nothing but lies. The books you read, the music you listen to, the things you hear, do and say are all propaganda created by them. You cannot escape. You cannot run, nor hide. You can only live and hope you survive. They work in secret, always watching, always learning and calculating. They run the lower political game, controlling who controls what in this town or that. Only the higher-ups, the politicians, the businesspersons, the generals and highest Dycan live free of the DDP. You cannot run. You cannot hide. You can only survive. Yet they are not alone, the Kai-03 are there pets, there dogs, the ruthless military police always doing the bidding of the DDP, conducting kidnapings, interrogation, even murder. They of course, no whats best.

All we can do now is wait. Wait for there power to topple. Yet perhaps it won't. I've heard that the empress has given more power to them. I hear she's given them C.D.C.A. If this is true...then we're doomed. I've been imprisoned for speaking out against them, my death will soon follow. The DDP controls everything I tell you. They even control who gets in and out of LD, that they shot a plane down, dragged out the crew and imprisoned them here. But you never know who or what is under DDP control. You simply have to live with that fact that your neighbor could be an agent or even your daughter or son could be a DDP child-agent. You never know man. We just have to go on and believe in god, yea' know. But...I tell you, one day the people will fall out of there daze and stand against the DDP. That or foreigners will realize that whats really going on in the embassies.
Last edited by -Deus- on Fri May 13, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 am

03 Occupation
A brief look at the Kai-03
As Told By Z'cus

A Pair of 03
Larger Picture
"The Khatoki, the occupational, provisional and military police of the Tarragon. Heh, we are the most feared thing an enemy citizen can lay eyes on next to only the Jhatakan or the Taai. I was once a commander, a top ranking soldier in my day. Yet the Khatoki are not ones to be trifled with, as they are also the Kyruios’s right hand and personal guards. We were brutally effective, often times merciless in our occupations of foreign entities. We instil fear into the populace, using executions, kidnappings, drugging’s and other means to fulfil our quota. We handle any and all propaganda outside the designated Deusan area, often times working co-jointly with the DDP. Often times we are simply called the Kai or Kai-03. Heh, I was assigned to the Twin Angels, an A-grade assignment group. I remember when a few others and me were assigned to raze a village…oh and how that village burned as he stuffed the inhabitants in their homes and lit the place up with C4. A glorious victory.

My job isn’t easy. The 03 have many jobs, as military police, guardsmen, and abroad propaganda ministries and so on and so forth. Yet we have extreme freedom to do what we please with the populace as long as it breaks the native peoples and puts it under Daius control. I remember years ago, in a small, dingy hole called Southern Felaria, I was assigned there and the Jhatakan had just ransacked the place. Women, children and a few elderly were all that was left. In addition, we came, in our shining black armour and otherworldly aura and we descended over the place, slaughtering the lot of them with words alone. One must be a powerful speaker to join the 03. The job is…rewarding at times, my wife and I enjoy the traveling and my boy aspires to join one day. But it’s stressful, often times pushing me mentally and physically to the limit. No wonder I usually get a basic care package of mental stimulants and drugs, heh, keeps me happy and the porn is good at least.

Ah, but where was I? Oh, right the battle of Titus. Titus was a huge city, one of the last pillars of the old empire of Lathus Prime. By luck alone, we stumbled across it during a routine expedition through the Bad Lands to our south. It was filled with people, Daius even, yet as the mandate clearly states we must destroy all Lathus Prime structures. Detachments of Jhatakan were sent, the unarmed and shocked inhabitants of the city following quickly to the Jhatakan who then handed over command to the 03. It was a quick occupation; no public shows of force were needed. I remember the long, cold nights, the loud speakers shouting propaganda to the inhabitants of the city, the stars behind the clouds. The Kaidochi and Xudo were also present, spreading the message of the Caelum, yet the eerie chants over the loudspeakers still haunt me to this day…,I think this interview has gone on long enough. Thank you for your time."

[Interviewer]: "Excuse me, but one more question. Do the 03 use any...WMD's? Do they have any connection to the other, non-Jhatakan, branches?"

[Z'Cus]: "Heh, WMD’s….yeah, we do. We mostly invoke the use of gas chambers, sweating sickness or cholera, usually to invoke fear or torture the enemy. I remember another time, in another city. We walked the streets at night as the people were sleeping, spraying Anthrax spores all around the dingy hole of a place, silently beginning to kill the populace as we went. Our suits usually protect us from such things as spores and gas, and they look pretty badass [both laugh]. I know we work with every branch of the Tarragon, from the Taai to the SHB. I’ve worked with the Arashok, pretty stuck up bastards they are. The Jhatakan are eerie creatures, most of the time silent and only mumble or grunt. The Taai…I’d rather not talk about them. The Hunters are pretty cool though, nice people on a whole, intelligent, know their shit about weapons….But that’s about it."

[Interviewer]: "Well thank you, that was very...insightful. This was DDP News room and we'll be back after these messages.

[Z'Cus, offscreen]: "Listen to me man, and you listen well. The Kai-03…they are no joke. Do not fuck around with them. I…I should not be telling you this but something sinister is going on, something screwed over. The 03 don’t just handle these occupational, intelligence duties…no no, they handle the underground, more sinister tasks. I was assigned once to a city, me and a few others were tasked with kidnapping women and children at night, taking them underground in pre-made caverns. We prayed for them, sacrificing them and eating them slowly, keeping only two survivors who were raped and stuffed with charms and other amulets. The Xudo were they and they chanted, their words ensnared us, swayed us, broke our spirits and utterly crushed our minds. We were stuck in limbo, our minds frozen. I found out later that it was a drug, something deadly that they slip us in our rations, a drug that keeps us going, they addict us in training and just keep feeding it to us until we are nothing more than blood thirsty animals. This…this has to stop…help me…please."

Our Life Blood
A Brief Look at the Food Industry
As Retold By Melvin

A Processing Plant
It was cold and damp, the room smelt of blood, guts and human waste. It was cramped and dark, the sickly green stains on the already dark grey walls more or less vomit or some other form of liquid waste. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of humans were packed in, wallowing in their own filth, naked and bare, shivering in the near freezing air of the room. They were mostly men and old women, all of them knew their fate though, and all of them knew where they were and what would happen to them. This was a human farm in all its glory. This was the staple “crop” of Daius. These men would be butchered, eaten, brutally processed for food. Yet the Daius workers neither cared nor flinched as they moved the crowd of men towards their dooms, whipping them and spiting on them like cattle, moving them inside it not the main processing room.

“Welcome to the team Melvin!” A man screamed out, patting another, smaller, more fragile looking man who only turned around and nodded, Melvin was his name. “Heh, I see you finally took my advice and got a job at the processing plant.” Melvin only nodded, blocking out the other man’s voice as he looked on at the passing horde of human males huddled together, their pale skin painted with blood, faeces and other human waste products, the stench nearly unbearable for Melvin who doubled over and vomited violently, heaving up chunks of this and that, the green ooze slathering itself all over the stone cold floors. “Ugh, Melvin, you bastard you. Clean that shit up, you little fucking runt. Ugh, it’s all over my shoes. Damn bastard.” The other man screamed out, waving his hands in the air as Melvin groaned, limping towards the bathroom to clean himself up.

He slowly paced himself, looking around as the front end of the human horde was pushed through a tunnel, the shouts and screams of men, small male children and elderly echoing out of the tunnel, the faint chuckle of the few men charged with “knocking out” the humans lingering around in Melvin’s mind. The man unable to reach the bathroom as curiosity stirred him to watch the heaps of dead humans drop unto the conveyor belts, the large, stinking mass filling Melvin with dread as he continued to follow the conveyor belts. He followed it for a while, watching as the heaps dropped into of a group of men charged with skinning the dead corpses, dumping the meat unto another conveyor belt that cleansed them and dumped them into a furnace. The fragile Melvin very nearly vomiting again before another man, short and stocky, with a face that screamed, “Punch me” stopped him.

A Processing Plant Corridor
“Melvin, I thought I assigned you down to the lower levels. Get down there immediately.” Melvin only nodded, stumbling on the blood soaked floor until reached the stairs to the lower level, slowly making his way into the darker pit of the processing plant. He could hear screaming, wailing, moaning, crying, every such frightful sound one could think of. Men drenched in blood and other bodily fluids passed him as he descended deeper and deeper into the belly of the processing plant. And then, with a frightful gasp he vomited again, the man unable to take his eyes off of what he saw next. Rows and rows of women, their legs and arms severed, their stomachs and chests left open and their heads shaved. Wires and pumps of all sorts were stuck into the women, pumping in drugs, chemicals and extracting waste. It was the birthing centre. Most of the women were still conscious, screaming like animals as machines constantly probed them. Yet others were silent, drifting in a coma.

Women from as young as eight to as old as sixty-five were lined up in rows, wires and pumps and other such devices plugged into their open and exposed bodies, their crying screams deafening Melvin as he walked up and down the rows, looking each woman in her cold, dead eyes, some of them begging him for help as he passed. Yet he could not help them. This was their fate. To birth humans until they could not birth humans any longer. This was how Daius survived. This is the main staple of what the people of Daius ate. This was the life blood of the nation. And Melvin, the poor soul, he would no doubt be scarred for life as he vomited once more, fainting soon after, the images of what he saw haunting him forever and ever.
Last edited by -Deus- on Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 9:22 am

Stories from the Empire
A look into the internal Deusan world.
As told by a compilation of authors

[A Soldier]
I walked with my crew, a cig in my mouth as I swayed from side to side. I clutched my rifle in my right arm, a sword in my left. My padding and armour was tightly fitted around me, the armour meant to keep me fast and safe. I am a part of Aggeros, the Aggression-oriented side of the Tarragon, the armed force of the Union. Too be specific I’m with the Arashok, one of two ground based sectors. I’m a B-level captain, running a squad of ten as we make our way through the bog and mush of this here jungle, a large pack strapped on my back, bogging me down as I stumble through the forest, intent on reaching my point. The sun shined down on me, cooking my insides, the cooling packs strapped around my waist keeping my body chill enough for me not to fall over and die, the rest of my squad seemingly fine. I think they are human or something, tough buggers they are. I let thoughts drift into my mind, the doctrine of the Arashok something I didn’t always agree with as I recalled memories of days past, burning the jungle inhabitants to charred crisps, leaving there smoked husks in large heaps. We kept a steady momentum, making a quick and sustainable path through these bad lands, the soothing music we were more or less forced to listen to keeping us in check and calm.

We followed the path of the Jhatakan, those beasts tearing a frighteningly quick path, killing everything in their way, the poor beasts purposely angered and instigated and then let loose on the world, they too forced to listen to music…even though there music was more like the screams and shrieks of a woman. Most of them aren’t very smart and will only fight if there “Mother” tells them too. They love their Mother, they truly do and the beasts will do anything for her. Heh, silly bastards. The Arashok though, heh, we are trained for success, trained to be quick, to be smart and lethal. But hey, it is what it is. I spit out my cig, lumbering forward, the tune, the music stuck in my psyche now. I hum to it, dance to it slightly. Heh…those sick bastards…trapping me like an animal, like a Jhatakan.

A Slave City
[A Slave]
It was the dead of night, nothing but the subtle sound of music keeping the nightscape seemingly alive. The stench of food, drugs and fire filled the air, pounding on any foreigners nostrils like a lingering candle. This sector of the city was closed off, the tired people sleeping restfully, there tired, aching bodies recuperating after the painful session of working in the steel mills, the rhythmic beat of the pounding of hammers and steel still trapped in some of the peoples mind, the steel city of Skhan nothing more than that. Yet elsewhere in the city people worked the nightshift, pounding with hammers, creating fine products of steel and metal, products to be sold around the Union to keep the always busy and bustling economy going. The Union wasn’t anything without it’s purposely built “Slave Cities”, entire settlements crafted for the sole purpose of work, the tired, beat down people usually the toughest the Union could foster up. Yet underground, in the depths of the earth, something…stirred.

The heavy beat of music rippled through the underground, Unionist people of all kind and species partying, breaking out of there curfew to quell the monsters inside of them. Gambling, drinking, partying, all of it went down in these underground shafts. None of these privileges were necessarily illegal, the common populace of the slave cities were just encouraged not to partake in them or else face “re-education”. But the people kept dancing to the music, swaying to its charm, the underground party scene the only place the populace of the slave cities could get music, save for the city stores that sold only state provided propaganda tunes. “Animals are simply animals until death” Seemed to be the saying of the government. But the party went on, drugs and liquor of all kind flowing freely. A knock on the door cut through the music, everyone’s eyes going wide. Another knock and another, shouting building up until *BOOM* the crackling sound of a flashbang rippled through the caves, the raid successful as slave after slave dropped, stunned by the 03’s specially designed rifles. The Kai-03…Heh, a rebellious slaves worst enemy, the so-called “Men in Black n’ White.” But these party monsters would be transformed into monsters of another kind…taken away to the far side of the great Line, to the Deusan side of things too be beaten, tortured, conditioned into a proper slave who only followed the sway of the steel and hammer. But was life in a slave city.

A party city
[A Party]
The cityscape sparkled like a diamond, the shining “party” city seemingly going with the flow of the music, the deep techno vibe blasting throughout every corner. It smelt of cologne and other such things, the people moving through the alleyways and streets of New Deus like ants, ants working for their supreme queen, the music that was oh, so serene. Their minds told them only to party, only to survive, to have a good time. The music kept them going, the food keeping them happy, the drink keeping them intoxicated for the night. The sex, the lust, the insanity of the moment were broadcast on every building, every street corner, the city itself one large sin. Girls flaunted there curves and men tried their best not to strike out, the high rollers dominated the corrupted casino’s and stoners chilled in the mellowed out “Drug Café’s” that were filled with things such as Salvia, Marijuana, Rouge and other such things. Oh the party would never stop until the sun came up, if it came up!

The Kai-03 were hardly anywhere to be seen, instead the lingering eye of the RzA and the specially crafted PCP kept things in check. Yet overall, unless you were endangering the state, anything and everything went on, from illegal drug dealing to outright murder, and on a night like tonight the streets ran purple with the blood of young, insane Daius. The colourful vectors of the overhead lights and fireworks only added to the flare, cities like New Deus uncommon but known as a way to boost morale amongst the citizens. Only the rich could afford to live in cities like New Deus, something the government used to its advantage. Ah, but as long as the wine flows, the blood drips and corruption is kept in check…it should all be good. Hah.

[An Empire]
Ah the Unionist government, the calmed, collected, all seeing, all controlling government. At its core its simple, just looking out for its people, looking to make life better. Yet add in everything else and it becomes a clusterfuck. Ruled by the Diarch council, the Unionist Government controls every facet of life, excluding the Party Cities and smaller, less important shantytowns that run on anarchy and music alone. No the Union has other things to worry about. They run this country like a machine, treating everything like an opportunity, like a test or challenge. They care little for the outside world unless it suits their needs…apathetic bastards. Corruption is rampant and sometimes I wonder if they really care about me, the little guy. Who knows. They use the Kai-03 to patrol the internal affairs of the Union, the DDP acting as the HQ for all internal humanitarian affairs. No one gets in or out without flashing the ever-popular ID card and ID chip, the only way to combat illegal immigration.

The nobles are a mess, acting out there medieval fantasies, flaunting there riches as the regular people are pounded with psychology fuelled propaganda music, food, posters, movies and media. Every piece of media is inspected, drained and rebooted with pro-government ideals. The catchphrases like “Education is the sword of the champion of tomorrow!” or “Stand against the horrors of hyper-individualism!” and even still “Join the Junior-03 today! Help keep up wall against the horrors of the outside world.” Are often times plastered on every poster or piece of concrete in the cities. The ideals of collectivism, greed, envy, pride, intelligence, wisdom and strength are pushed. Yet hyper-individualism, stupidity, open-mindedness and especially outside influences are strictly a big fat “NO”. I shudder to think what life would be like if the Union wasn’t caring for us though. They don’t smother us, we have our rights, our freedom. They just give us that helping hand. For the Union, I stand with my brother!
Last edited by -Deus- on Fri May 13, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

The Rising Moons
The Death of our City
Retold by the people

Once upon a time, there was a city. A great city led by an equally great man. The city had stood untouched, unopposed for thousands, if not millions of years. Millions of people lived in it, loved it, felt its musical flow. It was a living city, it felt what its people felt, bled when its people bled, wept when its people wept. It was our city, my city and we loved it. The man was our leader though, he loved us, cared for us, educated us of the dangers of the outside world. Therefore,…we followed him, he led and we followed. We were his sheep, yet we dared not speak against him. He sought only perfection. He sought only the ideal world. And he killed mercilessly for it. Yet one day he finally snapped, destroying the entire city and country, saving only a select few. Our city was gone. Our love gone. Our pain welled up inside of us, yet we never acted on it. We simply bled into our new home, slowly bled into the ice and snow that we called “Nai’Than”.
[The Story]
“My mother once told me, ‘Shura, the world is cruel place. It smells, it is dirty, it’s nothing but a sinking ship.’ Then she just laughed and shooed me on my way. I was ten, and this was the last time I saw her alive, poor woman…but my princess, my little Tsumai I plan to change this. Yes, I, your aunt, even others in this slowly decaying ship plan to change it, even save it. But my little princess we must move one step at a time, and the time has come for the Daius people to learn a little lesson…in…survival…Ahahaha!”
[Three Hours Earlier]

Shura walked slowly, a small child in his arms, her small arms tightly wrapped around him as she drifted off to sleep, the man rocking her up and down, swaying her, filling her head with sweet thoughts as he hummed. It had only been a year since this “blessing” had come to Shura, the man overjoyed, tearful even when he laid eyes on his daughter, his flesh and blood. She was so peaceful looking, innocent, even when he couldn’t see her or hear her, he thought of her. She was always on his mind, her and his future. He had not yet come to terms with losing the girl’s mother, he still wept in the morning hours of the day, chanting her name and scratching her name and love poems on his wall, his closet practically littered with etching made with his own nails or anything sharp he could wrap his crusted, tiring hands. The wars had stopped, finally. Daius was at its peak, stretching past the frozen wasteland of the “glorious homeland”. The Daius species were feared respected, admired. Yet still seen as “alien”, still blinded by human feelings…human traits and it disgusted Shura, the man snarling under his breath as he placed the sleeping girl in a small bed.

He stood back, leaning against the pink and white coloured walls, flower patterns decorating the wallpaper he had personally picked for her. He had never taken the time to admire all his hard work on what he called “the sanctuary”. It was a large room, filled with toys, clothing, pictures, and anything else the girl fancied at this young age. He had gotten the very best for the girl; even her blankets made of the finest vicuña fabric and dyed a vibrant Tyrian purple. Her clothes were either silk or cotton, her playthings toys that any regular children would have to wait decades for. The paintings were all personal, original works by some of the best and most wildly known artists in all of Daius, even the music she listened to was personally crafted just for her. The girl was spoiled beyond belief, yet Shura took pride in it, calling it good parenting as he smiled and walked out of the warm rugged room, stepping unto the cold marble, his bare feet chilling quickly with the change of temperature, goose bumps forming on his forearms. He grew used to it, the shining white coat of snow warming him up in a strange way as he folding his hands behind his back and walked, humming to himself.

He inhaled sharply, a smile covering his pasty grey skin that had been scratched and bitten multiple times by his child. He did not notice the paint though, going on as he nodded to the passing slaves and servants, seemingly forgetting his hatred of humans. Yet he continued on, passing into his personal quarters, locking the door behind him as he fell to his knees, the plush carpet warming him up, the fireplace in the left corner crackling and filling the room with life. He scurried across the white rug like a rat, dragging a large suitcase from the corner, knocking over dresses and pulling large clumps of clothing and supplies from his closet and bathroom, servants gathering at his door at the ruckus, the man ignoring them. He frantically ripped open the suitcase, stuffing as many cloths, bathroom items and other random things as he could into the suitcase, zipping it up when he was satisfied, the man answering the servants nonchalantly.

“Sir, what was that?” They knew he would not answer, for he never spoke except when it was necessary, yet the man took in a breath, smiled and spoke up for once, the crowd of servants shocked and confused, their mouths gaping open.

“I’m fine Rosy, Mike, Jon. Really I am…I…I just was dancing is all. Why don’t you all take a break? A little vacation.” They all dispersed quickly after that, smiling, even shouting or cheering a bit as they ran away like mice or other vermin. Shura waved them off, slowly slinking back into his room, snidely smiling before sneering when he knew he was not being watched and he could not be heard. He muttered to himself “Stupid humans.” walking in circles as he prepared and waited for the next phase to begin. The man chanting the words of his deceased love Sio on his lips, the mother of his daughter still holding a place in his heart, each mention of her name sweetening the taste in his mouth. “Sio…Sio, Sio, Sio Sio Sio SioSIoSioSio….”
[Two hours Earlier]

Sian trotted into the room, Shura waiting impatiently for her, an annoyed look on his face, the woman only shrugging and flicking her hand at him, ready to get this over with. Sian was becoming less and less of a leader with each passing day, handing most of the responsibility to Shura, the woman spending most of her time (and money) in the streets of Deus, dancing, drinking, smoking, doing whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted to do it. In a way, she was more of force and will behind this particular city, for she loved the people and the people loved her back. It made Shura positively sick. But he had better things to worry about now, the frantic leader picking up his large suitcase and handing it to Sian who took a quick look, scanning it over quickly and opened the door, handed it to a slave who had been tailing her. Shura sighed, shaking his head as he bolted past his sister and the slave, knocking the short little man on his backside, the groaning human creating a feeling of dread in Shura’s stomach as he quickly ran, counting under his breath.

He again pushed through a pair of slaves, knocking them over, one of them smacking their head against the corner of the wall with a loud *crack* , small drips of what looked like blood or even bone, leaking out of the wounded slave, the other, lesser humans crowding around. Shura did not care, he sprinted towards his daughter’s door, stopping in front of the large, polished oak door, breathing and gaining his stability again, opening the door slowly, smiling at the sleeping baby who he shook gently, waking her up with a smooth flow of things. The girl batted her eyelashes, looking up at her father with unnaturally eerie black iris in her eyes. She smiled at him as all babies do, clawing for him, and attaching herself unto him tightly as he leaned in, giving her a quick kiss and picking her up, holding her tight. He called for a slave, a tall, lean, skinny woman coming to his aid. “Hey! Human! Pack up her clothing, her toys, her golden music box and her Ilus-Lya-Yvul. NOW!” he yelled at the woman, the slave jumping with fright at his bellowing voice, quickly doing as he commanded and packing the assortment of items into a suitcase stashed in the corner.

He nodded his head in the direction of Sian and her accompanying slave, the two of them pushing past the crowd who had gathered around the bleeding slave. Shura shushed and hummed to his daughter who was becoming ever more agitated, the man wrapping her in her purple blanket before moving forward with his party. The party of five pushed past the crowd, making their way up a flight of steps, Sian picking up her own suitcase, strapping it too her back as she walked slowly up the steps, her shoes clicking against it. “Dam—Dang it! I forgot my slippers. Um…You, child, kid, go get my slippers, the blue ones next to the door of my quarters.” He yelled out to a child slave who was sweeping down the steps, the young boy shaking his head and running to retrieve the item for his master, the kid returning a few moments later, slippers in hand, the boy placing the slippers just in front of Shura who slipped into them, smiling as they continued up the stairs. Shura continued to hum to his daughter, the girl in a daze at all the action.

Moments passed as the party of five finally burst onto the roof, a large, helicopter whooping in front of them, Shura frantically covering his daughter’s ears, barring his teeth and growling angrily as the girl shrieked in pain and fright at the sound. They moved closer and closer to the whooping helicopter, stumbling into it quickly, Shura placing earphones hung around the seats of the aircraft on his daughter, the girl still shrieking, the man frantically swaying her, trying to calm her down. Yet to no avail, the girl continued to scream like a banshee, tears streaking down her face. Shura flipped a switch, turning on music for the girl, the baby child calming down as music poured in from the earphones, the helicopter whooping louder and louder, swift rising in the air, taking off and moving to the North West. Shura placed his daughter down in a specially made crib, standing to his feet, the magnetically sealed doors good enough protection for him as he made his way to the cockpit, punching the pilot in the nose, yelling out “You fucking bastard! Don’t you ever hurt my kid like that again! Hear me?! I’ll fucking kill you if you do!” The pilot only nodded, his nose bleeding horribly, the pilot’s aid trying to clean it up for him as Shura walked back to his sit, sitting in front of Sian who was in shock, the two slaves mingling between themselves in that barbaric language of English.

“We’re late Sian. Very late. Regardless, all we need has been moved to a new location. The slave, the supplies, all of it is already there. The place is cold enough for us to live very comfortably, but still warm enough for us to grow corps…Phew, we still have a large abundance of our snow crops for use just in case. All we need to do now is waiting, watch and see where this takes us.” Shura muttered out slowly to his sister, sniffing as the cold air chilled him.

Sian twiddled her thumbs, looking out of the window, uninterested with it all, a faint tone of sarcasm and distrust rising in her voice. “It’s a real shame we have to leave all this. We’ll be short, the majority of our workfor..”

“No, the entirety of the military has been moved; a large majority of the slave force has also been moved. All of the necessary things are there, food, fauna, flora, even the major, higher ups have agreed to this, most of them already there. Official counts say 15....”

“Thousand?!”

“No no, million . Apparently, our estimate was wrong. Adding the slave force and the military, we have about a population of 20-30 million. But that’s neither here nor there. We’re fine, all of us. Let’s just go to sleep now…”
[Current Time]

Shura sat in his chair, looking out at the sunset, the raising moons comforting him as he held his daughter in his arms, talking to the girl who seemed to pay actual attention. Sian was sleeping, her loud, agitating snores unsettling the man, the slaves also sleeping like animals in a foetus position. Shura smiled down at the child, rubbing her dark hair, kissing her forehead slowly and tenderly, pressing his lips as if they left an actual mark on her. Yet they did not, it was only figurative, yet the man loved the girl more than anything else in the natural world. She embodied everything that he yearned for, perfection, purity, peace, all of it wrapped into this little body. And he loved her immensely for it.

“My mother once told me, ‘Shura, the world is cruel place. It smells, it is dirty, it’s nothing but a sinking ship.’ Then she just laughed and shooed me on my way. I was ten, and this was the last time I saw her alive, poor woman…but my princess, my little Tsumai I plan to change this. Yes, I, your aunt, even others in this slowly decaying ship plan to change it, even save it. But my little princess we must move one step at a time, and the time has come for the Daius people to learn a little lesson…in…survival…"

He ecked out the words, smiling devilishly at the girl, counting slowly “5…4…3…2...” And then in an instant it happened. A flash of light, multiple booming and crackling sounds as nuclear and biological weapons exploded simultaneously around Lyra Daius, destroying almost everything and almost anything, leaving nothing but poison dust in its path. Shura crackled like an old man, laughing evilly at the destruction, the girl only smiling at his joy, frightened by the sounds. It was the beginning of a new day, a new Lyra Daius. “The old must be destroyed, wiped out for the new, the perfect, the ideal! My little princess you shall inherit a perfect empire! And soon…oh soon my love, there, will, be…peeeace.”
Last edited by -Deus- on Fri May 13, 2011 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

The Book of Yhan
As told by Ja'Dai himself.
Taken from the Caelumist Scrolls.

It was dark, cold, and lifeless. I drifted in what seemed like a space untouched by space and time, everything still as I floated like a speck of dust. I was calm, my heart beating with the pace of a snail as I looked around, making slow breaths, inspecting the sound and feeling of each one. I prayed, soon becoming afraid as the darkness seemed to enclose in on me, slowly crushing me, sucking out the life… *BOOM* . A crackling sound rippled out all around me, flashing lights and vectors swirling around my head and chasing the darkness back, the lights, those beautiful lights, showing me things that only the truly blessed see. Yet now the space was illuminated, the grand tick of a clock setting the pace, a sphere below me, the planet…my home. I could see rock and simply rock, nothing but the same brown coloured mineral, the sun brightly shining and giving it an ugly illumination. Yet soon the sound of pounding rocks jolted me out of my daze, the planet below being struck with a volley of space rock and ice, one space rock broke from its path, landing in an orbital path around the planet, it’s shape the same as the larger planet, the two of them seemingly hand and hand like spinning children.

The planet was littered with craters, the ice chunks covering the planet in large heaps and masses the eerie whistle that the planet gave off chilling me to my core as I sniffed and immediately the ice began to melt, the large quantities of water forming oceans, lakes and seas. The sparkling blue water lightened me up inside, warming my heart as I lowered my hand down and grabbed a handful of water, sucking up the crystal clear water, continents of lushes green forming. Green began to sprout this way and that over the planet, the lively green and blue planet like a shining gem in the dark void of space. Yet it was empty, devoid of life and other such things, the planet warm on the outside, yet dead and chilling on the inside. I sighed, clapping my hands as if to cheer the planet on…nothing….nothin- *Chirp* ! I heard something suddenly, the sound of life, the sound of primitive birds soaring in the air, squawking, the sound of fish stirring up the seas and massive land beasts that formed mountains as they walked, the crimpling planet forming hills, valleys and mighty mountains slowly as time went on. Life! Oh, glorious life had been born on the formally desolate Terra.

Yet still it was missing something, still it was devoid and empty of that essential intelligence. The beasts seem to act on instinct, yet not on feeling. The beasts acted on need rather than want. They only consumed and recycled, yet never create save for other, tinier versions of themselves. I sighed, thinking long and hard, a time passing, the planet below evolving, the former beasts growing larger and larger, dominating the planet heavily, the beasts now the masters of the living planet that not only served but loved it’s masters. I thought harder and harder, the noise of the planet below nearly blocking out all thought until…,finally it all just stopped, all of it, everything. I looked and saw nothing but an empty planet, only the slight sound of tiny creatures under and above the Terra did I hear. My heart grew sad…the clock ticking to match my growing depression. *Slap….SLAP* The sound caught me off guard, the large crack soon after getting my interest as I looked at the planet, small, hairy creatures standing on two legs instead of four like the beasts of times past. They walked like no creature I had ever seen. They acted on want and need. On instinct and feeling. They created, destroyed, recycled and consumed. They were human.

For a time things were simple, I watched the humans learn and grow, the simple creatures growing besides other beasts, and one in particular chilled my blood, their violent antics something I loathed. I cursed them with short lifespans, giving them the gift and curse of death early as well as the fear of water, something I personally found amusing, I named them blood eaters. The humans grew in number however, covering the planet soon after, grouping together in groups, creating dwellings out of rock and wood, creating systems to live in. They worked endlessly, like ants, creating, building, living in peace with one another. They praised one called “God”, one that I knew not of previously. However some did attempt to speak my name…something I found curious enough. As the humans grew in power, so did their arrogance. Soon the humans constructed weapons, things to strike one another, yet not with the intent to kill, but with the intent to wound. They called this “war” and forever more this simple game became a staple of human nature. Yet they were still a simple people, living in large dwellings of simple means and techniques. Their numbers grew however, an inflow of intelligence sweeping over them as they began to create temples of marble, walls as large as mountains that swept over the planet like a snake, or third dimensional triangles that stood on a golden carpet of dust. They turned herbs into medicine, turning rock into tools, metal into weaponry, feasting on the other beasts of the planet as their arrogance grew and they concluded that they were the highest creatures in the universe.

Yet the vanity of man grew to a point most foul, the game of war no longer a game as men slaughtered men, women cried for husbands and children cried for mothers. The planet was in turmoil, growing violent, growing arrogant and greedy, pride and vanity one of the greatest vices of man as they fought each other. I could not help but feel sadness in my heart as the clock ticked to a moderate pace, beads of sweat falling from my forehead as I watched intently. Yet one grouping of people caught my interest. A kind people, related to the blood eaters, which lived on an island, a small piece of Terra, a speck compared to other groups of people. They called themselves a particularly interesting name, one I have forgotten many times by now…yet I watched them intently, their kindness and intelligence something to admire, something to love about them. They lived in simple homes, lived by need, and feeling, yet were unconsumed by vanity. Even the blood eaters cooled down, settling on an island south of these kind people, the blood eaters living simply and calmly like humans. I paced left and right, watching these people grow, watching them learn and live in peace with their neighbour. Yet something grew in the people, something sick and deranged, something twisted and slowly corrupted…something inside them slowly began to covet a certain golden object, something I knew nothing about at the time. Yet this item transformed the people into monsters as they struck down their neighbours, conquering them, forcing themselves upon them, controlling them like animals, the once kind people taking over the entire island, the blood eaters themselves quacking in fear of these people.

Yet the blood eaters stood their ground, even the actions of a certain soldier not shaking them. They stood like pillars in their belief as the once kind people launched attack after attack on them, slowly breaking through the formally strong wall, the wall soon cracking, the city of the blood eaters crumbling and falling to the evil beasts. For once the blood eaters knew pain and suffering, for once the blood eaters cried out with fear and pain, being beaten and broken by the evil beasts day and night, the blood eaters dying slowly, crippling under the evil beasts before coming to the end, the blood eaters subjugated under the evil beats, the will to fight stripped out of them. I was heartbroken to see this, my heart ached for the blood eaters and I grew vengeful with the formally kind people. Yet I did nothing but watch, my heart beating quickly, nearly ripping out of my frail chest. For a time the blood eaters lived simply under the evil beasts who grew in power, the beasts themselves cooling down as the rapid waters of time eroded their evil ways. Yet still they were corrupted and twisted. The world was again in turmoil as I looked around, the advent of war all around me, the seas running red with blood. I was sick to my very core, vomiting up what seemed like bloody rocks, these rocks burning the planet below in some places. At least this cheered me up. I closed my eyes, tightly shutting them, hoping to get a closer look…hoping….

I opened up my eyes, a man in front of me, the leader of the evil ones. The man was tall, lanky and bony, old in wisdom yet young in years. He ruled with a just hand, caring, fair minded, and even looking out for the blood eaters who grew restless as time passed. I stood behind the man, the kid leader standing on a balcony over a large crowd, the sky above grey, a storm no doubt brewing. The man chanted with his people, lifting his arms in the air, his pride astounding. He would do great things for this nation, great things for his peo… *Bam Bam BAM* . Three shots rang out in quick succession, rocking the entire planet, shaking me down to my core. The feeling was unimaginably painful as the man, the great leader, the only one who could hope to restore the evil beast’s crimpled to the ground, slowly turning to dust as he faded out of history, my pain for him boiling out of my body as I grew into a rage. Yet it was no use, the people below had grown angry, brother taking up sword against brother and son against father as a war burst between them. The once green island turned red with the blood of the innocent, the tears and wailing of women without husbands and children without fathers causing me great pain myself. Yet I heard a yell soon after, a boy standing atop a mountain, a boy made of flesh and metal, his gleaming red eye giving everyone a comfort that was the only hope anyone had. He commanded them to put down their weapons, the entirety of the people joining him in his stance for peace. Yet the boy was weak inside, dying slowly, his flesh decaying before slowly he expired, the nation grieving for him intensely, weeping for him, praying to him even. Yet he would never be back.

Yet a woman rose in his place, a kind ruler like the former man. She was sweat, kind, her lover one of supremely high morals, the two nearly inseparable. Three children were blessed to them as the world around them slowly calmed down. The oldest, the son of the Morningstar was a kind child, helpful, compassionate, a beautiful child in physical merit and mental ability. Yet inside the child an evil grew, an evil the once again kind people knew nothing of. Yet the evil was hidden, unseen and unknown, the evil force growing and festering inside of him like a disease. The blood eaters grew more and more agitated the violent people of the past growing loud and rowdy. The daughter was of no importance, something I find odd. Yet the other son, the son of the twin moon was a child of extreme mental ability, yet squandered, unimportant physical merit. He suffered heavily, and I felt for the boy, yet I never rose my hand against them, instead spending my time among the clocks, the ticking often times jolting me out of a daze. Yet soon the find female ruler passed on, dying slowly with her lover, the two of them hand and hand as they ceased to exist, forever being solidified in history. The son of the Morningstar grew in power, taking command of the nation, the people cheering him on as he enacted great things with his sister and brother, the trio seemingly a blessing to the people as even the blood eaters calmed down. Yet something began to crack within the son of the Morningstar, the formally kind child growing into a pitiful monster as he thrust the entire nation into hell, even his sister dying by his hand. The nation was a wreck, gasping for air as it chocked under water, soon dying out in a ball of fire, only the son of the moon escaping…well, he and the monstrous leader of the former nation’s child, a boy known as the Morningstar Prince. The pair escaped, traveling to the land of the blood eaters.

I wheezed and coughed as I watched the pair, the son of the moon teaching and educating the Prince, the two of them the best of friends in the prince’s younger days. It warmed my heart, bringing subtle tears to my eyes watching them from above, the clocks all around me ticked slowly and peacefully. Things began to change though, the boy growing older, even running away with a girl, the two of them living a life of happiness and adventure, even supporting a child together. I closed my eyes again, hoping to get a closer look at the scene, opening up my eyes slowly to see a horrid sight. The girl lay dead, her cold, lifeless body in the hands of the Morningstar Prince, the boy sobbing uncontrollably as he begged for her to come back, his heart cracking, his mind trying to erase any memory of her, yet he could not. A timed passed, the boy sucking up his tears as he stood to his feet, wiping his face, walking away slowly, his mumbling words incoherent to anyone around him as he walked off into the distance, never to be seen again. Yet timed passed, no sign of the boy was seen or heard, yet stories ran rampant as the son of the moon finally died, his last words one of remorse at his evil brothers actions. Even I cried as the old man slowly passed. The ticking sped up, going faster and faster before completely stopping all together, transporting me again to an event in time. I could see a new man now, tall, fit, healthy. He wore a black suit, a little girl next to him, the two of them on a balcony atop of a tower, the city all around them dark and full of blood eaters. Yet as I walked around to see their faces only masks could I see, the shining silver of the pairs masks hiding their faces, obscuring them near perfectly before the ticking began again, the cheering around drumming out all thoughts from my head as time again sped up, this time a fully grown woman in a mask in front of the cheering people. It was odd, yet the blood eaters had finally be tamed, even one such city named after a monster was now tamed and calmed.

I turned my back on it all. The planet was growing more and more violent, a man in particular taking the prize of insanity, his name chilling me. Humans had grown insane with arrogance and power, dominating the planet like evil beasts, sucking up every resource they could, killing each other like animals. It sickened me. The ticks became faster as I again looked down at the blood eaters, wars rocking the nation, the formerly masked woman disappeared as two soon took her place, twins even, one of superb writing ability and the other of extreme violence. They enjoyed life, even the writer was father to a daughter, the violent queen herself having a son. It was a time of war, yet peace as the nation fought with anyone and everyone it could, the inner part of the nation calm and peaceful. The ticking went faster, a large flash blinding me for a moment, a city left in rubble, people crying and cursing for it, loathing each other as anarchy fell over the ruined city. Time went into overdrive, the twins dying soon after, a new, capable leader putting the nation again into a twisted, singular regime, complete control given to her and her alone. Yet she fell by a bullet, just as leaders passed had. I cried and cried, the planet falling into disarray, explosions rocking the planet, blood turning the planet red, tears and weeping buzzing in my mind as I wanted it all to end, all it. Yet it never did, it just kept going and going, burning inside of me as the world descended into madness, everything following as it all went to hell. I yelled out, crying out curses and painful words as I tried to end it all, the poison that is humanity making it near impossible for me until with a loud voice I cried out “Enough!”

The Silver Manifesto
The Ideology We Follow

||Introduction||

The world is a stupid place. Full of idiocy, it is meaningless…pointless. When we die, we go blank, for eternity. Yet most of you do not understand or comprehend this…I do not expect you to. Yet why do we still struggle and live as we do? Why do we wallow in filth like this? Why do we think, feel, breathe, and live like idiots? Life is pointless, yet death is frightening, death is not your friend, but your enemy. I am a simple man, you many call me many things, 0, Gale, Master, Di’Shuun, I care not.

However, yes! Let us end this introduction as I bow and we begin to dive into the real teachings of my ways, call it what you wish. I do not care. However, it is time to get this show….rolling.

||Life||

Life. We celebrate it, we love it, and it defines us. Oh how we love life. Yet at its core, life is useless. We have no purpose, we have no goal, no overarching plan made by this shadow god. We have nothing. Just specks of dust in the grander scheme of the universe. Yet many of you are ignorant to this. You close your mind off, try to block out the truth like sheep; however, such things will not be. Just as life is meaningless, so is death frightening and thus avoided. I do not advocate death, no I hate with a bitter, natural passion. I hate violence, I hate it and any who strike the sword against another will die by the sword.

You may try to drink and enjoy life and ultimately come to a quick, happy end. Yet this is stupid, enjoying life is only part of the picture. To gain the fullest, one must strive to understand. One must strive to learn and to excel in life. One must strive to become the fullest, yet must not fall into the traps of hope. Hope is an ignorant thing, stale and nothing but a lie. Those that believe in hope are nothing but idiots, yet those who see things, as they are, those that see realism and see the life and world we live in, the ugliness of it all, are truly wise. For one to come to terms with life and it is ugliness, yet still strive for understanding and to excel in this short life is one who is truly intelligent and wise. You must never interfere with another doings, for you must only observe and let fate take its course.

Do not waste your life on petty happiness; no spend your time gaining understanding and excelling, happiness will follow. For those that follow this teaching I bless you, for you are one both brave and wise. I plead with you all to open your eyes and see things as they are. I beg you to do so, to see that all is meaningless but the goal of understanding and observation. Do not fall into the constant trap of debauchery, yet be saved by understanding and observe this world and record what you learn for others. Continue this cycle.

||Death||

Death is cold, it is nothingness and blank, empty space. A dreamless, eternal sleep. In addition, this is your greatest enemy. You may argue that your technology will eventually save you from death, but everything ends eventually, be it the planet, the solar system or the entire universe. Thus, you must guard against growing complacent with such information. Rather, you must try to stay by the path and never weary. Do not let this enemy pull you down or slow you. Do not try to fight death, do not try to survive. No, fight this instinct, fight the instinct and urge to survive. If you die, you die. You must accept this. To fight is to struggle and to give time to stupid things. Use each moment of your life for a positive endeavour.

Death is your enemy, yet it is an enemy you cannot beat or win against. To inflict pain or even death on another is horrid. To turn one’s greatest enemy unto another, undeserving soul is the greatest evil one can do. Even in the case of murder or rape of another, one does not deserve death, for death is permanent, death is enduring, death is forever. You may be against this pacifistic view, you may struggle with it, as the human race is war and war is the human race. You must fight this violent instinct and accept this. You must live your life peacefully, and do only peaceful acts in your life, do only good. Yet do only good for yourself, for in life only you, the individual, matter. You, the individual, are the only one that matters, for you and you and thus are the most important thing to yourself.

This is my teaching and thus you must try to live by it, I beg you. All life is sacred; nothing deserves the cold, emptiness of death, nothing, and no one. I do not mean to be arrogant or selfish. No, to be such is harm against another. You must hold yourself with pride and dignity. You must serve yourself and only yourself, yet must bend to others when it benefits you. This is my teaching and I plead with you to accept it.

||Bodies||

The state is a body. Thus, I will refer to it as such from time to time. States that hear and read this message, I plead for you to accept it, for it is truth. Bodies that accept my word and implement it are wise and thus, I applaud you. A state must be self-serving; doing what benefits itself and its people. A state must stand against death and declare its self an enemy of this curse. A state must hold the pen and sword of peace, discarding in full the sword. A state must strive to simply observe, yet not interfere unless it benefits you. A state must strive for understanding, for knowledge is power and the academic will triumph over the brute.

A state must throw away its desire to survive and war. To war against another and to inflict massive amounts of death and sorrow on another is horrendous. To survive is to be preoccupied with silly things, for a state was, strive to simply understand and observe. An economy, military and internal/external relations must be used to their fullest, with no restraints so that they can spread and thrive. Use everything and anything to your advantage and benefit if it suits you, for doing so will aid you in observing and understanding. Knowledge is power.

A state that follows these teachings will be praised, for they have chosen the path of wisdom. Yet some will rise against you, some will try to stomp you out like a bug. In addition, it times of this, you must stand strong and stop your enemy a different way and achieve a blood-less victory. To achieve a blood-less victory in the face of death and destruction is great. Yet if this cannot be achieved, simply disperse…Disperse and pass on the teachings, waiting until another time to again rise and shine in the sun, for a victory short-term means nothing in the grander scheme.

||End||

Yet this is the end of my teachings, the end of my words. I am nothing but a simple man, the founder and first, the originators of the “One way” as some have called it. I am nothing, however but a simple man and father. I am no one of importance, yet some of you may remember me when I wore my mask and pranced around. I am no one of pride, yet some may remember when I shined like silver in the sun.

I write this…this Manifesto of the Moon to you now and hope that you take up the one way, the path of wisdom. I hope you join me in following this way, so that we may be comrades in Alkarsism.

Last edited by -Deus- on Thu May 26, 2011 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 9:23 am

H.A.F.S
A historical timeline and quick overview
As told originally by a Archiver, Retold by Mother

The historical knowledge and depth of the Caelumist Imperiate stretches back centuries. It starts far in the north, the birth place of the Latnian world, the peoples there who slowly realized the opportunity and migrated down, slowly spreading to the Latnian world, a dense chain of islands.However as time went on the northerners dispersed and separated, cutting each other off from their so called brothers and sisters, soon even the blood connection each tribe shared was gone in these early days. Latnya was a direct product of this splitting; the largest tribe soon found itself a colony under the almighty first Imperiate of the north, those whom we, the second Caelumist Imperiate inherit our name from.

As Deus and Latnya grew in size and strength, the tribe of Leviathan stayed silent and bore its claws against other tribes, the warlike spirit being embedded into their DNA as the small tribe slowly clawing, maimed and killed their way to the size and strength of a behemoth city that stayed cut off from the rest of the world for ages, its xenophobia only a ploy as the city prepared for a grand conquest once more; it never happened.

However, Deus certainly took notice of the city’s potential, allying itself with the city of Leviathan, the pair of them successfully fighting off the Latnya attackers during the great wars that ended in a Deusan-Levian victory. This victory and peace were short lived however as Latnya launched another surprise attack years later, thoroughly killing off the Levian’s first with heavy bombardment to keep them at bay as the Deusans were slaughter and their city burned, the beginning of the Latnya empire.

Leviathan stayed silent and still after that, staying to its own anarchic realm that only ceased to stop during the new moon festival. All was quiet for these next few years, nothing happening, nothing stirring, nothing killed or crying until the great slave expedition of the Levian further pushed them into isolation as countless slaves were taken from around the global, the Levians never having to work again in the words of some.

But soon the revolution in Deus set the grand city free from Latnya, the former empire dying only hours after Deus was free. And for a time Deus had peace, surrounded by friends and allies. But soon another coup took place, the first king killed cold heartedly as another man took the throne, first ensnaring Leviathan into eternal service to Deus, then founding the city of Sabrael. Sabrael is a new city, only recently built, few events have graced its young age, few of importance.And now I give you a further in depth timeline of our history, something that you will most certainly will find important and forthcoming in information.

[Time Line]

65.5 Ma: First Signs of Human life in the Northern Regions. It is believed that these humans were stranded here for religious reasons, however it is unknown if these claims are true or not.

55 Ma: First Signs of early Homo Daius Life. This is also the first mention of the name Ja'Dai, the elder god of the Caelumist faith. It is unknown if the faith was created in this time period or not.

40 Ma: First Signs of Homo Daius Collectivism. Large piles of bones and early tools were found in pits all along the viable zone of the northern regions. It is believed that this is the first signs of a collective Daius society.

35 Ma: Homo Daius Collectivism heads south to Lato-Deus Islands. It is unknown how exactly they traveled from the cold northern regions to the hotter southern regions. But it is believed that they came via boat or by hitching a ride with passing traders.

30 Ma: Mass Homo Daius Extinction and first signs of Dai peoples. This extinction was the first of three, caused by the generally warmer climates. It is also the first time that the Dai people are mentioned and appear, possibly a result of the extinction.

29 Ma: Slow revitalization of Homo Daius numbers starts. The revitalization was a direct result of the neighboring human population and adaption of the Daius peoples to survive the warmer climate.

25 Ma: Signs of Homo Daius evolution continues. The fear of water first appears as well as the nocturnal nature of the Nai peoples. Other subtle evolutions are also known to have appeared in this period.

20 Ma: Signs of Homo Daius migration further south begin to appear and total revitalization of Daius numbers. The migration is the only one in recored history for the Daius people who went further south directly unto the Deusan islands and Syndikikan plains.

17 Ma: Second Mass Extinction event. This event is a direct result in going further south. The even hotter climate almost wipped them off the chart, yet a quick adaption rate saved them from total extinction.

10 Ma: Daius Numbers steadily rising again. The quick adaption not only saved them from extinction, but also boosted their population past anything that was seen or recorded in the past.

4 Ma: First signs of recognizable Daius civilization. This is a truly amazing feat. For the first time we see here the beginning of civilization in the form of primitive buildings, road work and tools.

3 Ma: Civilization Disappears. Then it all disappears. An enigma indeed, but we believe it was caused due to a shortage of food and cultural strife. However the civilization could never have existed in the first place.

2 Ma: Homo Daius Disappears. This is even more of problem. The entire species seems to just suddenly disappear. No one has any idea why this happened and feared the worse.

0.4 Ma: Homo Daius Reappears suddenly. But then suddenly the entire species seems to reappear just out of thin air, with larger numbers then previously recorded, It is unknown why. This is also the first sign of the modern Homo Daius.

Ancient History

783 BC: Founding of first Daius Civilization. The first Deusan city is also founded in this time zone as a early trading post. Also the beginning of the Latnian civilization across the sea.

753 BC: First Daius head of stat recognized, the first king Gai Senitarious. Consequently the Senitarious bloodline continues to this day and this particular ruler is known to have unified the lower regions of the Daius Civilization.

600 BC: Daius Civilization splits into four distinct kingdoms. It is currently unknown why or how the Daius Civilization split, however each one split into a kingdom, something most interesting to Sanctum.

580 BC: Kingdom of Deus officially founded, the city of Deus also officially named and founded. This is also when the otherwise previously unknown Deys language is created and widely used.

546 BC: Kingdom of Leviathan officially founded, the city of Leviathan also named and founded. The first signs of modern Caelumism are also found, although it is still widely suppressed by Paganism.

500 BC: First Deusan-Levian war fought, a stalemate is reached. The war is said to be started by a struggle in ancestry, however it is often debated as to if the war as actually fought or not.

494 BC: First Deusan-Nasari war fought, Deusan victory results in Nasari annexation. This is the first recorded and proven war, the first mention of Caroon the war god and the discovery of the fourth and last Latnian island.

480 BC: Deus expands to the main Latnian island, official contact established between the newly formed Latnya and Deusan Kingdom. This is the last recorded event within the nation. After this, all records and archive are lost for the moment.

[The Silver Fox, on the Lost Ages]:During the lost times countless wars, genocides and plagues hit the nation. Most official records and archives were lost to the world, thus leaving little to no information regarding this time. However, it is generally known that these were turbulent times and ended with the city of Leviathan within eternal servitude to Deus. It is also widely accepted that the Caelumist faith took its modern form in this period and spread throughout the Deusan world. However, those are the only two accepted facts that are widely approved. It is also believed the officially recognized city of Deus was created. However, just between you and me…I destroyed the lost ages information, more out of humour then need. I kept a file on it and I’ll give it to you later, if you like. Official Lost Ages Report
Nai'Than: The Broken City

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 10:13 am

Characters of the Empire

Tsumai Saius: Empress of The Empire
Written by: Mr.0

Tsumai…Tsumai…Tsumai, a peculiar girl. You can never really say anything wrong about the girl. Sweet, , well-meaning and like any other child, but very eccentric. She’s only twelve, but she is incredibly smart, an exceptional lyricist indeed. She often times sings or “raps” to herself, yet the subject of her songs are often times ominous, even outright morbid. She’s incredibly self-serving, even narcissistic at times, only doing what she knows will benefit her. Yet I know at her core she only wishes to do good, or at least I hope. She was born around the time of the great inferno, a year or so before the fact, the daughter of the illustrious Shura Saius and the late Sio Saer. She has few friends, except for an imaginary being she calls “Tobi”, the great beast of the United Dominion Mast, her pet Orsalisk, Gyta and her personal slave, Lyon. She seldom talks or converses with anyone besides these three, but when asked she does not seem to mind.

When it comes to political duties, she is still young and thus inexperienced, overly blunt with her comments. Yet she is keen and has been able to notice some of the more,…secretive dealings of her ministers and servants, expelling them or rewarding them in kind. She seems oddly unaware of most of the smaller, more shorter termed dealings of people and things around her, yet superbly aware of the longer, larger, things around her, her perspective on time and life something of a marvel for someone so young. She seems to be a natural nihilist, even authoritarian or totalitarian in her political beliefs, often shouting that “Why are we so loose? We need to be tightened together…You know, like a rope or something.” She holds an extreme liking of fruit snacks, however seems to horribly dislike what she claims to be “Those crazy old people”. She is also said to worship the blood god,Rlak, as well as have a fond respect of a foreign nation known as Ralkovia. I foretell great things for her, great things indeed.

Mast: The Protector
Written By: Tsumai and Tobi

[Tobi]:On faithful day, a black beast come through the fires and arrived the be the protector of a young girl.A girl who would later be the head of these foreign lands. This beast, called Mast by the young girl, came from a land of unknown power, the super empire known as the United Dominion, home to the blood drinking vampires, the mad werewolves and the shadows of the dark called demons. Mast is a child of two noble races, son of the wolf and of the demon.

His mother was were-wolf, a fearless bitch who faced off against vampires during the blood feud. A grand fighter who first taught him the art of warfare, which was in the early ninetieth century…taught the boy to survive against the once hated and feared vampire horde. Alpha still missed his mother, who was killed in an ambush during the mid twentieth century. Upon her death, Alpha travel out to link up with his father. His father is a high born demon, which is the rare top ladder of the demonic race. Countless years passed by, during the time the beast serviced as soldier for hire for countless elite members of the Dominion. As the years past by, Alpha finally got a break and ran into a high born demon…the demon known as the Ageless One. Alpha’s father blood was the same blood that runs through the Ageless One, as his father was one of the many sons of the Ageless One. But the news wasn’t good, for Alpha’s father was no more and had been gone for sometime.

But Alpha’s tale doesn’t end there, for the element of the darkness ran through his veins as the Ageless One took in the beast. Training him, schooling him, turning him into something wicked and loyal. In the end, the Ageless One moved around a few pieces and Alpha became part of the private military force known as the Black Wolves, the Arm of the Count…later known as Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus. And Alpha became a Hand of the Count, of the Caesar. To present time, Mast grew into something great within the Twin Empire as the protector of the child. Aided on the founding of the Royal Guardsmen, the War Foxes. Granted powers of leadership by the child's father, Mast is now apart of the Twin Empire Military. The Captain of the Royal Guardsmen, the War Foxes, and a free agent of shadow warfare. Some say, Mast has the power over the shadows and on a restless night, his shadow beasts run wild through the capital. To get to the child, many have fallen at his feet.

He also leads the War Foxes, the Royal Guardsmen of the Twin Empire, founded when the beast known as Mast arrived within the Twin Empire. To be a Royal Guardsmen you must be the best of the best, passing a test that is unofficial known as 'The Alpha Test.' The first wave of the War Foxes were hand picked out of the special operations of the Twin Empire Military by Mast, along with some elements from Mast’s home nation. The War Foxes have the best funding, granted the use of the best firearms and armored vehicles.

Most of the background of the War Foxes was taken by from the many Royal Guardsmen of the Royal Houses of the United Dominion. Even the style of the dress uniform was taken to the uniform model by Mast and those United Dominion Royal Guardsmen.

The War Foxes are more then the guardians of the royal family of the Twin Empire, they are military force in their own. Mostly seen totting heavy caliber assault with under barrel shotguns, smoke grenades, stun grenades and combat knives. Have been known to cause chaos by using live round to clear riots or parties at the palace. The War Foxes answer to Mast, who doesn’t take crap from anyone.

[Tsumai]:I’ve known Mast for quite some time actually. Yeah, he’s a good friend of mine. I don’t know exactly where he’s from or what he is, mainly since I’ve never asked but he’s been with me long enough for me just to not care anymore. He’s been protecting me for quite a while, I’ve seen him kill…I don’t know, three, four people. He doesn’t like my aunt, but neither do I, so it’s alright. I wonder why Mast is here. I don’t see how protecting me would really do anything to benefit him, I’m pretty expendable. But I guess I won’t question it, I guess I’ll just roll with it and enjoy the fact that he isn’t...or, hasn’t at least tried to kill me. Yep, my buddy Mast. <3

Mr. 0: ***H***S***F***

Who am I? Heh, well it depends on who you ask. Ask any citizen and you’ll get “Mr.0 is that guy, he does stuff.”, ask any business executive or other person of wealth and you get “Mr.0 is the force behind our economy.” Hell, ask the empress and all you get is “Uh…The Leader of the DDP, or Kai-03, or one of those things.” In truth I’m just a simple man. I run the Daius Development Program, yes. I jointly run the 03 as well. I even have a high spot in the War Foxes. Yet it doesn’t matter. My job is to simply watch, wait and think. Besides…you probably don’t even remember my old name anyway. Probably.

[Tsumai]:To be honest, I don’t know much of Mr.0, I mean I know he works for me and I know he isn’t against me or anything, but I just don’t know anything besides that about him. He hangs around the DDP spire, seldom traveling outside of Nai’Than if I am correct. He speaks in a smooth tone and his face is nearly always hidden behind this glass like helmet. He is very peculiar. He’s really smart though, sometimes funny even, I enjoy his company but don’t really consider him to be my friend. But hey, as long as he isn’t trying to kill or usurp me, I’m good. 
Last edited by -Deus- on Sat May 21, 2011 9:52 am, edited 7 times in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 10:14 am

Tobi: The Kid Who Just Appeared
Written by: Tsumai

Tobi…Tobi, I wouldn’t call him my “friend” but more of “that guy”. He’s not very nice, and he’s always rude and mean and making fun of things I say and do. He does not even like Mast! He likes Gyta though and Lyon doesn’t bother him. I don’t know where he came from or why he hangs around with me. I don’t think other people can see him neither. I was once talking to him and people just looked at me like I was crazy. I’m not crazy. Tobi looks like a regular boy though, around my age. He’s pale, like really really pale. But he doesn’t seem to notice. However, he’s not all bad. Sometimes he’s really funny, or helpful, even supportive. So, I suppose Tobi is my friend. Tobi…Tobi…Heh.

The Purple Hearts: The Back-Seat Rulers
Written by: Samsara the Slave

The Purple Hearts Club [PHC]. They are the top guns, the rulers of the social, economic and cultural scene of the nation. With 1,000 members or so, many of them are to-bit thugs and low life businessmen. Yet their influence stretches nearly everywhere in the nation, being founded only thirty years prior to the Silver Fox Era, thus making them relatively recent. They exert control by allying themselves with the always shady DDP and 03, making it a triad of “back-seat” power. The club itself is split into three tiers, the Cerise, the common grunt and merchant being the third tier. These guys usually maintain the dirty work and lowest jobs. The second tier is the Regalia, the lieutenants per say. Acting on the personal orders of the last and final tier, these guys handle jobs too big for the Cerise. Heh, pretty dangerous.

Then, there are the Naiyt, the big eight. The Naiyt, the final tier, are comprised of eight members, the big bosses and leaders of the whole deal. Castitas and Caritas Kyrion are the youngest members, sixteen and twenty. They usually deal in narcotics, music, and the party-scenes of the nation. Next on the rooster, is Natasha Luxuri and Haden Avaritia. Natasha is the woman in charge of the scientific, propaganda and other societal items of interest for the Club. Avaritia on the other hand, deals in electronics, new and emerging technologies and economic matters. The two are often paired with the Nyats. Heh, then there is Mast, the protector of the soon-to-be ninth member of the Naiyt. He is captain of the royal guard, and right hand to Tsumai, she has to be kept close. Then the enigmatic Mr.0, heh I’d say more but…Heh. And the founder and leader of them all…Mister Nirvāṇ Kahne. Old bastard he is, a human…which makes things incredibly interesting.

But this is the gang. And, well me, Samsara, the slave kid. Heh.
Last edited by -Deus- on Tue May 17, 2011 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

OOC information
[If I missed something, please ask]

1. Question: What is the IC name, you change it so much?
    Answer: Officially the name, Lyra Daius Empera, The Twin [Moon] Empire and The Holy Caelumist Imperiate, will do.

2. Question: Is your nation like an anarchy or...What?
    Answer: No, Lyra Daius is not an anarchy as of now. Instead, it's a Authoritarian/Totalitarian empire.

3. Question: You use Non-humans...Are they super-humans, above humans, what?
    Answer: Yes, I use non-humans. However, they are completely feasible and at a disadvantage in this human world, instead of the usual super-humans.

4. Question: What tech are you?
    Answer: Any tech I feel like [PMT mostly]

5. Question: Bro, your nation...It's fucked up.
    Answer: Yes, problem?

6. Question: What is your IC military and national pop? Where is your economy? WHERE ARE THE STATISTICS?!
    Answer: Dunno really, all the information is in my head.

OOC Links

Other OOC stuff

To: -Nation/Leader/Organization Name-
Subject:-Subject-

You There,

-Message-
Written By,
-Signed Name/Signature-

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][align=center]***[/align][blocktext][align=center][img]http://imageshack.us/m/38/2627/lulatlulz.png[/img][/align][hr][/hr][b]To:[/b] -Nation/Leader/Organization Name-
[b]From:[/b] -Nation/Leader/Organization Name-
[b]Subject:[/b]-Subject-[/blocktext][hr][/hr][i]You There,[/i]

-Message-[hr][/hr][floatright]Written By,
[color=#800000]-Signed Name/Signature-[/color][/floatright]

How Deusan Society Functions, OOC

[Me]:
Deus is a Synarchism with anarchic, despotic, jingoistic flavourings.
Deus Synarchism in this context meaning, a rule by secret elite.

[A1]:
Hmm. How do the society work..?

[Me]:
Society works in three ways. 1) The secret elite often times only keep their power by gaining the loyalties of those within the DDP, the department of government that handles all internal facets of Deusan life. The DDP regulates the flow of propaganda, music, food, entertainment, necessity's, etc etc to the public. 2) Society itself functions on a primal hunter-gatherer system. Meaning, in this context, that if have a needed function in society, you survive and if you survive you go far. This only matters to the regulate lives of the middle to lower classes. They don't know they're being regulated and controlled, simply because only subtle changes are made, to keep them unaware. 3) The upper class however, is far looser and less controlled. Keep them in check with an everlasting party and they'll follow like sheep. This is how the behind-the-scenes elite control. They function by ensuring these balances stay in place, while making minor altercations here and there.

[A2]:
They make minor fights?

[Me]:
Yes. They will purposely instigate a fight to say...make sure a bar is closed down. Or make sure someone is injured, and thus more willing bend in a negation since the fear of death comes into play. The official government, the D'Sai, literally "The Union", are still in complete power. However the behind-the-scenes corrupt it and influence it to a high degree. In all, the largest source of this corruption is traced to the Purple Hearts Club. However, since they have influence on nearly every official in any government department, no one lifts a finger to do anything about it.

Last edited by -Deus- on Wed May 25, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

=Reserved=

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 6:37 pm

=Reserved=

Also, officially opened to the public, yes. I've recycled a few posts and added a few new ones. I hope you like it. Please post your comments, concerns and questions here. Also [if I do get questions], the next few questions will be added to FaQ. So, have at it. Constructive Criticism is welcome.
Open
Last edited by -Deus- on Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Fri May 13, 2011 6:42 pm

; _ ; Great...as usual...
Retired

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Milograd wrote:; _ ; Great...as usual...

Aww, if you need it, I will help you with yours. I mean, you are my other side, so yeah.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Fri May 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Out-of-Character: As a question, I was wondering:

How does the Twin Moon Empire treat non-Dais (human) foreign nationals:
· from nations with diplomatic relations?
· from nations without diplomatic relations?

Thanks.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Kyrusia wrote:
Out-of-Character: As a question, I was wondering:

How does the Twin Moon Empire treat non-Dais (human) foreign nationals:
· from nations with diplomatic relations?
· from nations without diplomatic relations?

Thanks.

[Formating...Like damn]

To Answer that though, it depends on the nation. Most nations are graded and inspected by the DDP before pursing closer diplomatic ties. Depending on the DDP's findings, a nation could be seen as favorable and thus preferable. If they're less then optimal findings, then they're seen as barbarians and thus attacked/killed whenever possible.

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Fri May 13, 2011 8:15 pm

OoC Question - Copying Kyrusia like a boss. What is the DDP's thoughts on Alikarhi and what is Tsumai's thoughts on The Coast?
Retired

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Milograd wrote:
OoC Question - Copying Kyrusia like a boss. What is the DDP's thoughts on Alikarhi and what is Tsumai's thoughts on The Coast?

The DDP thinks of Alikarhi as weak, expendable, highly exploitable and thus barbaric or at least from the finding its accumulated. Tsumai, thinks of the coast of a potential asset for future projects and plans. Long term. Short term, "Meh".

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Fri May 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Good, I was beginning to think we were being complete assholes to y'all with our dental supremacy. Good to know we see things as a two-way street. ^ _______ ^
Retired

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Milograd wrote:Good, I was beginning to think we were being complete assholes to y'all with our dental supremacy. Good to know we see things as a two-way street. ^ _______ ^

Hmm, I see. Well thank you [for your comment and question] anyway.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Fri May 13, 2011 9:46 pm

What is Tsumai's thoughts on the United Dominion, the home of Mast? ~ Sir Mason Daniels, the Secretary of Diplomacy, the
United Dominion

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information