NATION

PASSWORD

StellarGate Embassy Program(Open)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
StellarGate
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

StellarGate Embassy Program(Open)

Postby StellarGate » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 am

The Armed Republic of StellarGate is a nation that is MT-FT, but for my factbook, I am using PMT (Post Modern Tech), but if your nation is only FT or something like that, I'm okay with that.

Also I'll accept embassies from nations that are non human, but expect my people to be very wary of your diplomat, unless you become friends with the Supreme Commander. I suggest you read my factbook.
My To Be Completed Factbook

Diplomatic immunity..
Your diplomat(s) have immunity unless caught outside their embassy actually committing a crime by my military. So if your diplomat is seen by civilians committing a murder and the military didn't catch him/her outside the embassy, that person is safe until evidence is found actually linking the diplomat with the crime. If this happens my diplomats will alert their home nation to look in to the incident. No diplomat will ever be forcibly ejected from StellarGate unless the military is certain that person poses an actual threat to StellarGate and its citizens.

And remember my nation’s military and police forces are one in the same.

The locations of all embassies are on two different roads, International Lane and InterStar Road in Echo Valley City.
All lots on International Lane have some sort of view of the Venna River and its traffic.
10 land plots are only near the river, 5 are actually on the river, providing water access to those who request it.
The 5 Water embassies belong to:
~The People's Communistic Republic of Isolated China-Dr. Tian Lei Chou
~
~
~
~
The other 10 belong to:
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
If you need access to the Venna River and are located on an embassy that does not have direct waterfront access, the StellarGate government is prepared to allow a special courier boat from the diplomat's nation to be docked for a small fee at a private dock.

(Note: Any personal or pleasure boats brought by diplomats can be docked at privately owned or rented docks for a full fee, no discounts. If it is not necessary for your nation's diplomat's ability to ether contact, or get back to his/her nation, then it will be considered a pleasure boat. If your nation gets a direct waterfront embassy, then you don't need to worry about this. That is another small reason to get an embassy with direct access to the Venna River..)
InterStar Road in relatively close to the Venna River, but far enough away that you can look out the window and see buildings and trees rather than ships and water. There are 25 spots open here.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Please fill out the form below and I will ether reply to you or send you a telegram to tell you that your embassy has or hasn't been accepted.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs:

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name(And titles, if any):
- Ambassador's Family (if at all):
- Are there any health or security issues that the StellarGate military should be alerted of?:(As in past criminal record or sickness?)

Location/Building Information: Ether International Lane or InterStar Road, read above to see the locations and the perks, cons, and other info about the location of your embassy. Also if you have any special requests about your embassy building, please list it here.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited.
- Diplomatic Staff(No more than 25):
(I'm not going to put a limit on the next two, but please be reasonable)
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:

Other Important Information:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?:
- Do you have any special requests?:
- Would you like StellarGate to enter into Treaty/Trade talks?
If yes, then would you like to RP them out, or work it out by TG?:
- Is there any additional information we should know?:
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:
(Note: StellarGate has the right to prohibit the entrance of any foreign plant or animal to our nation if we feel it will be a threat to our environment.)
Last edited by StellarGate on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
FT nation- Royal Cresian Empire
Dogmeat wrote:
Skunkylon wrote:There are only 2 genders

3 genders for the Drag Queens, under the sky
7 for the Gay Lords, in their Hall of Techno
9 for Lesbians, doomed to own cats
1 for the Incel Lord on his internet throne.
New Aerios wrote:If Atheism is a religion, off is a TV channel.
How to become an Admin

StellarGate
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby StellarGate » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:56 pm

BUMP
Dogmeat wrote:

How to become an Admin

StellarGate
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby StellarGate » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:09 am

BUMP
Dogmeat wrote:

How to become an Admin

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:07 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The People's Communistic Republic of Isolated China
- Government Type: Temporary Communist Dictatorship. Trying to work towards Communist Democracy.
- Head of State: General Pang Zhou
- Head of Government: General Pang Zhou
- Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Minister Lao Xiang

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name(And titles, if any): Dr. Tian Lei Chou (Earned Doctorate of Diplomacy in China)
- Ambassador's Family (if at all): Two kids and one wife. They wish to be unnamed due to Royal Chinese Dragon Security Protocol #8.
- Are there any health or security issues that the StellarGate military should be alerted of?: Dr. Tian has asthma, and has been slightly sick this week. We are not yet confirmed if it shall effect him in the long run.

Location/Building Information: We wish for it to be on the International Lane on the water. We also have personal planners ready to send you the specific information about how our embassy should look like. It would be too long to list on this page.
Staff and Equipment Information:There are light pistols for each staff in case of attempted attack upon their beings and there is also a construction staff to maintain the building. It has 20 men in the staff.
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited.
- Diplomatic Staff(No more than 25): 20
- Security Staff: 30 (We like to be safe)
- Service Staff: 15
- Number and Type of Weapons: The Security staff personal has one assault rifle and one light pistol each. The Service staff has pepper spray.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: A decommissioned cruise liner that is being brought back into service. It shall transport these men and stay at the embassy in case of evacuation, or they need to go back to China for an important government meeting. If they want to go on to shore, they have to take the small ski boats that shall be outside the embassy.

- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: It is up to you.
- Do you have any special requests?: Our embassy can not be searched unless cleared by General Pang himself due to:
Royal Dragon Chinese Protocol # 245
Unless you have evidence of our staff committing murder.
- Would you like StellarGate to enter into Treaty/Trade talks? It depends on what you offer. Treaty however is a must.
If yes, then would you like to RP them out, or work it out by TG?: TG
- Is there any additional information we should know?: No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: An asthma inhaler, and a dog named Scruffy.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

StellarGate
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Reply to Isolated China

Postby StellarGate » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Isolated China wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The People's Communistic Republic of Isolated China
- Government Type: Temporary Communist Dictatorship. Trying to work towards Communist Democracy.
- Head of State: General Pang Zhou
- Head of Government: General Pang Zhou
- Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Minister Lao Xiang

- Ambassador's Name(And titles, if any): Dr. Tian Lei Chou (Earned Doctorate of Diplomacy in China)
- Ambassador's Family (if at all): Two kids and one wife. They wish to be unnamed due to Royal Chinese Dragon Security Protocol #8.
- Are there any health or security issues that the StellarGate military should be alerted of?: Dr. Tian has asthma, and has been slightly sick this week. We are not yet confirmed if it shall affect him in the long run.

Location/Building Information: We wish for it to be on the International Lane on the water. We also have personal planners ready to send you the specific information about how our embassy should look like. It would be too long to list on this page.
Staff and Equipment Information: There are light pistols for each staff in case of attempted attack upon their beings and there is also a construction staff to maintain the building. It has 20 men in the staff.
- Diplomatic Staff(No more than 25): 20
- Security Staff: 30 (We like to be safe)
- Service Staff: 15
- Number and Type of Weapons: The Security staff personal has one assault rifle and one light pistol each. The Service staff has pepper spray.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: A decommissioned cruise liner that is being brought back into service. It shall transport these men and stay at the embassy in case of evacuation, or they need to go back to China for an important government meeting. If they want to go on to shore, they have to take the small ski boats that shall be outside the embassy.

- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: It is up to you.
- Do you have any special requests?: Our embassy cannot be searched unless cleared by General Pang himself due to:
Royal Dragon Chinese Protocol # 245
Unless you have evidence of our staff committing murder.
- Would you like StellarGate to enter into Treaty/Trade talks? It depends on what you offer. Treaty however is a must.
If yes, then would you like to RP them out, or work it out by TG?: TG
- Is there any additional information we should know?: No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: An asthma inhaler, and a dog named Scruffy.

To: The People's Communistic Republic of Isolated China

I will happy to inform you that your request to establish an embassy has been ACCEPTED! The plans for your embassy should be submitted to my Committee for evaluation, but however, there are two things which will have to be cleared up before your allowed to start building your embassy.
Is that we are allowed to check out your diplomat's inhaler. I'm sorry if this seems intrusive, but we have had a bad history with some things involving hidden diseases/bio-warfare weapons(Read this.)
The second thing which I must mention, is I brought up your government type with my leader. She expresses concern over being allied with a dictatorship, but realizes you are trying to change that. Supreme Commander StarNight told me that she would help your government transition to its new role if necessary, but will not help in any affairs concerning the people of your nation. Here is her exact message:

~BEGIN MESSAGE~
Diplomatic Message Y006-L *Low encryption*
To: Minister Lao Xiang
I am glad to see a nation which is interested in establishing diplomatic relations with StellarGate. I am willing to help you try to transition to a republic, but only in government affairs. Any citizens who protest, is entirely up to you to figure out. I am not one for suppressing my citizens, and my people, despite my government type, have a lot of sway over what my government does. Any attempt to suppress anything other than outright terrorists is likely to cause my own people to protest. I sincerely hope that actions like that can be avoided, and my people look forward to meeting our new allies.

If General Zhou is wishes to talk about anything I have said, I am always willing to meet with any ally I have. None of this a personal attack upon your nation, just the view of my citizens. My government's election month is coming up and budget proposals soon after that, I do not want my House of Lords and my House of the People fighting over foreign policies at this time.

Thank You,
~END MESSAGE~
Also your special request has been granted, as for we would never search your embassy without an overriding reason to disturb your diplomat.

May your nation prosper under our new friendship,
Last edited by StellarGate on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dogmeat wrote:

How to become an Admin

StellarGate
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby StellarGate » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Bump, please apply, I don't bite.
Dogmeat wrote:

How to become an Admin

StellarGate
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby StellarGate » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 am

BUMP
Dogmeat wrote:

How to become an Admin

Legartashia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legartashia » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:Kingdom Of Legartashia
- Government Type:Monarchy (prime minister head of the Goverement)
- Head of State:Julian III
- Head of Government:Vito Salieri
- Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):Vasily Petrenkos

- Ambassador's Name(And titles, if any):Same Korous
- Ambassador's Family (if at all):Miri Korous
- Are there any health or security issues that the StellarGate military should be alerted of?:N/A

Location/Building Information: Ether International Lane or InterStar Road, read above to see the locations and the perks, cons, and other info about the location of your embassy. Also if you have any special requests about your embassy building, please list it here.

International Lane

- Diplomatic Staff(No more than 25):20
- Security Staff:30
- Service Staff:15
- Number and Type of Weapons:Bul Cherokee full-size pistol 30
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Lada project C

- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?:yes please. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=106706
- Do you have any special requests?:N/A
- Would you like StellarGate to enter into Treaty/Trade talks? Yes
If yes, then would you like to RP them out, or work it out by TG?:Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know?:N/A
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:Sure
(Note: StellarGate has the right to prohibit the entrance of any foreign plant or animal to our nation if we feel it will be a threat to our environment.)

Zannania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 30, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Zannania » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 pm

TO: The Armed Republic of StellarGate
FROM:Florian Lavalle, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Kingdom of Zannania

We wish to establish an embassy in StellarGate so that our nations may strengthen diplomatic ties. Thank you for extending this opportunity.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Zannania
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy, Parliamentary Democracy
- Head of State: Queen Olivia I
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Gustave Defraine
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Minister of Foreign Affairs Florian Lavalle

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name(And titles, if any): Jerome Brideau-Achard
- Ambassador's Family (if at all): Husband Edmond
- Are there any health or security issues that the StellarGate military should be alerted of?: Edmond is recovering from a fight with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Our doctors no longer see any sign of the cancer, but we'd like to inform you in case it reappears.

Location/Building Information: We would like our embassy to be placed at 4 InterStar Road. The building should be constructed in classic Prairie School Art Deco style. Spacious rooms and furnishings should be included. Thank you.

- Diplomatic Staff(No more than 25): 15
- Security Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 25
- Number and Type of Weapons: 30 Walther PPK's and 50 cans of mace
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 red Cadillac CTS sedans with bulletproof glass installments

- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: You already have.
- Do you have any special requests?: Only that a local hospital be accessible nearby.
- Would you like StellarGate to enter into Treaty/Trade talks?: Sure.
If yes, then would you like to RP them out, or work it out by TG?: TG is preferable.
- Is there any additional information we should know?: None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None.
Last edited by Zannania on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information