NATION

PASSWORD

The Elder Scrolls Roleplay (IC)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Salciana
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Salciana » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 pm

He started to ride off "Its a few miles we'll be there by nightfall" the orange took the sky. They rode past many farmers and guards among the rode. "Hail Companion" a women said as they rode by. They were riding North as the cold winds began to pick up, a chilling affect. Bastian rode at a slower pace watching the deer. But something, something in his eye's grew dark he licked his lips. "Were almost there girl" he looked as he dismounted his horse "We go by foot or else they will spot us follow my lead". He started walking towards the tree line in his 'Old Nordic armor' he'd usually carry his Warhammer 'Chill winds' named by the wind it carry's is the last thing you feel but today was only carrying a cheap iron short-sword which was very unusual.
Last edited by Salciana on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Almonde Tise
Envoy

Founded: Sep 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Almonde Tise » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Svetlana followed Bastain on her own horse Muri. Muri was quite the hearty horse fit for the high mountains of Skyrim with her long lengthy coat of hair. "Yes, just let me tie her off onto this tree over here. These are too fine a horses to leave all alone out here." She tied off Muri and also tied the knot for Bastian's horse. "Okay...after you Harbinger. Let you Chill wind freeze them to...hey wait where is uh...your? what the hell is that rusty old thing!?" She chuckled. "Dear...I'm going to have to take point on this one am I?" she laughed silently under her breath letting out nothing other than a frost cloud from her mouth.
Pantheon of Shadows
"Money is everything. Give me all of yours and try to prove me wrong!" --Svetlana Merithi

BATHROOM SAFETY MONTH

Zemkal
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Boran Marratto,
Daggerfall, High Rock
Thieves Guild

Boran made his way into the Cloak and Dagger, a rather seedy pub in the run down parts of Daggerfall. It wasn't the worst looking place, but you sure wouldn't want to walk in unarmed.

The joint was part of the Wayrest protection Racket, and the Bartender, an Orc by the name of Olag Grare-Nem, was a former guild fence in Orsinium.

Boran walked up to the bar and pounded his fist to the wood. "What the hell do I have to do 'round here to get some decent rum?"

Olag, who's back was turned to him, tensed up in an angry way. Muscles flexed under the leather tunic. He turned around, to meet a smiling Boran.

He let out a big gutteral laugh. "Boran, m'boy, how ye been?" He asked, handing him a bottle of Stros M'kai Rum.

"Not bad, old friend."

"Where do they got you heading, then?" the Orc asked, poruing anothjer drink and sliding it down the bar.

Boran's smile turned into a look of bemusment. "You know I can't say that. Why do you ask?"

The Orc suddenly became very serious. "Rendell, take the bar, I'm going to the back. Boran, if you wouldn't mind?"

Uh-oh. Boran didn't like the sound of this. "As long as there's more Rum back there, sure."

Olag lead him through a back door into the upper stairs of the basement steps. "I have a favor to ask of ye."

Boran raised an eyebrow. "And what would that be?"

"Theres been some... young girls going missin' lately. One was my neice." his eyes showed his pain. "The Guard haven't been able to track the bastard, but the Guild has. He's in Black Creek Cave, a bit off the beaten path on the way outside the city. Small little cave, but the guard insist that the way was blockewd, and no one could be there."

Boran sighed. "And these girls, you think, are inside?"

"Yeah. All you gotta do is find the entrance. Hey, if you can't figure out how to get in, I'll leave ye to your sailin'. Boran, I don't know who to turn to."

Boran put his fingers to the top of his nose, and sighed. "I'll do it if you are willing to let me stay here while I search for them. And I can only take a week on this, Olag. I need to leave the province by ship."

Olag smiled, all petruding tooth. "I'll pay ya well, friend. Now, let me show you to your room."
"That's one thing about roleplaying games. You can be in them for the long haul. And you can put them on hiatus for various reasons - people move away, go to university, get married, get a job, have kids, other unimportant stuff that gets in the way - and still come back to them at any point in the future, and the gameplay will be just as good as you remember it. It won't feel outdated."

Outlying States
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Outlying States » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:43 am

Aendril
Imperial City

Aendril pulled his robe tightly around him as he wound his way through the windy streets of the Imperial City. It was a particularly cold evening, and the streets were largely silent... Aendril wasn't sure if it was the weather or the ominous days to come that were keeping people out of the street. The secessions of Elswyr and Summerset Isle has caused quite a stir here in the seat of Imperial power. Still, Aendril couldn't fault his Altmer brothers for their actions... Imperial power was in decline, and it seemed they could do little to keep their Empire together. Better to be rid of such inept rule rather than to go down with it, he thought.

It was for this reason that Aendril was on his way out of the city. A former respected member of the Mage's Guild, he had resigned earlier in the week. It has taken him until today to sell off his home in the city. Now, with a modest purse he was on his way to the find a carriage to Anvil. From there, he planned to secure passage back to Summerset Isle.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:59 am

Road between Cloud Ruler Temple and Imperial City

Joseph put his helmet on and held his torch in his right hand as he rode down the road. He looked around and continue to keep the horse at a steady pace. He came to a spot he saw decent for a camping spot and stopped for the night. He climbed down off his horse and tied the reigns to a tree, Joseph then mad a camp fire and took some stuff off the sadle of his horse. He lit the fire by throwing the torch on the wood. Joseph sit there with his helmet on the ground and cooked some food.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:04 am

The Black Horse Courier

Imperial Legion Reinforcements move to Eslwyr

After a week of bolstering up troops in the Nibenay Bay area, a Garrison of the Imperial Army is moving in to help the city of Riverhold, the last Imperial city left after Eslwyr's surprising succession.

Reports from the city have been surprisingly calm for a beseiged city, considering the recent turn of events. Small Khajiit bands have occasionally tried to attack the gates of Riverhold, but nothing more than that.

Several questions are to be considered going forward, the first of them being, "Is the Empire committing to war with Elswyr?"

This may not be the most intellegent of choices, considering the troubles in the Summerset Isles, but moving troops into an now free province is very nearly an act of war.

And how long will the calm in Riverhold stay? This eerie lack of full on assault to run the Imperials out of their own province makes for an unusual circumstance.

This has certainly become a land distraught with trumoil.
"That's one thing about roleplaying games. You can be in them for the long haul. And you can put them on hiatus for various reasons - people move away, go to university, get married, get a job, have kids, other unimportant stuff that gets in the way - and still come back to them at any point in the future, and the gameplay will be just as good as you remember it. It won't feel outdated."

Outlying States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Outlying States » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Aendril
Outside Anvil

The carriage bounced alone the road as Aendril flipped through the pages of one of the few tomes he had taken with him. Many, he had burned before selling his home in the Imperial City. Ledgers, Mages Guild correspondence, some personal notes- anything he couldn't carry with him was disposed before he left the place. What remained on his person was a much smaller, yet functional collection of notes, references, thoughts- a preservation of his studies over the years.

Looking up from his notes Aendril saw what he had feared: an Imperial garrison outside Anvil. Aendril had figured the city would be heavily fortified due to its proximity to Summerset Isle, but he had little other choice as to how to find passage back to his homeland. From here, he decided to pay his fare and enter the city on foot. It looked like they were halting all caravans outside the city to be inspected, and presumably the legion was doing the same at the docks. With the secession of Summerset it looked like the Imperials were trying to make sure nothing that belonged to them left for the island. With a pang of frustration Aendril realized that an overzealous legionary might consider his considerable arcane collection to be something that couldn't leave Cyrodiil.

Instead of heading straight for the docks as intended, Aendril decided to head to the tavern first, and see how tensions were in the city...

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Road to the Imperial City

Benyamin Do'urden smiled under his dark robes as he walked down the road, relishing the thrill of the hunt. He was an assassin, one of the best, and a trusted member of the Dark Brotherhood. He continued walking. There was little rush, his target was in the Imperial City, but he was not due there for another 5 days. The contract was his, and while the Brotherhood favored expediency, he would first admire the roads, the people, and the targets, to acquire more accurate picture of the city. He continued walking. His target went by the name of Posh Rotham, a minor official in the city, but he was more than that. The man had used the Dark Brotherhood to take care of a rival, and then had sicked the city guards on the operative sent to collect the payment. It was a poor decision on his part. The Dark Brotherhood did NOT appreciate being stiffed on well earned money. When the guild master heard of the problem, he dispatched his best, Benyamin Do'urden. With a longbow and quiver strapped to his back, multiple daggers, and 5 different poisons, all for different things. There was one to kill quickly, one to kill slowly, one to paralyze permanently, one to paralyze for just a few hours, and one, secreted in a fake tooth, that if he uttered a trigger word, would release and kill him instantly, to prevent his capture. The guild master was taking no chances.

He walked through the open gates without a problem, the sheer number of visitors going in at the same time as he ensured the guards only stopped those that looked suspicious, and while his robes were darker than the norm, he could easily be taken as a priest, which was the point.

He walked briskly to an inn that was nearby to the target's home. He stepped into the main room, and walked to the inn keep. He soon had purchased a room for the next five nights, and settled in to wait. He would observe his target for the first two days, maybe three, then strike. He planned to be gone by the end of the fourth day, either that, or he would stay and await a new job.
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:Tis I! Spetz!

And yes, Len is me and I am Len. Toodles!

New Sheoth VI
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sheoth VI » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Ishular was sitting in his rented room with the ghost of Lucien Lachance when a very familiar chill ran down his spine. Soon afterwards the blurred invisble form of the Listener could be seen.

"Silencer, you are needed in the Chaydenhall sactuary with me."

Ishular simply nodded, cast a invisiblity spell on himself and Lucein and climbed out his rented rooms window and headed towards the city gates. Once outside he mounted Shadowmere and began to ride away with the Listener and Lucien.
I am a 16 year old male who prides himself in my talent of playing electric and acoustic guitar. I am the lead guitarist band Sons of the Forgotten and am a far right republican conservative and am very pro-war, pro-life, and am pretty religious.
As for other random things about me, I love to party, will occasionally drink, and absolutly hate drugs.
The "Nick" prosepective of the world.

Here you go, haters.
The mods tell me I shouldn't go trolling the entirety of NSG in my sig. :(<--- True story.
I miss the good world, the Regan world.
RIP Dimebag; August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004. Get past the Cemetery gates bro.
Make love, not war that way when those damned Bigtopians actually grow a pair and decide to attack, we'll have a massive army waiting for them.

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Boran Marratto,
Daggerfall, High Rock,
Thieves Guild

What a mess, Tamriel has become.

Boran spent that morning collecting his Dwarven Armor from the Yakuza's Blade, and trying to get caught up on recent events. He went into it looking for clues as to the missing children, but found that things down South had indeed gone to hell.

No wonder the Legion was spread thin, with the seccession of Elsweyr and the Summerset Isles. It certainly explained the fleet of warships he had seen while leaving Hammerfell.

But he had never overly concerned himself with the Empire and its querrels. Maybe it was the Alik'r blood within him, or his general mistrust after the seizing of the Yakuza's Blae, but he really was not the most patriotic of men these days.

He went around the city, speaking with beggars and paying offvarious important types to get more info on Black Creek Cave. After all, he wasn't hurting for gold, after the sizeable fortune Hanok-Kie had left him.

But all this work really lead to squate. Nobody knew anything of Black Creek Cave other than it was settled about a quarter of the way to the coast to the south, and had a very small interior.

So, Boran suited up and made his way out, placing his Dwarven armor on, and putting a steel shild on his back. He was more the quick type, but he knew how to handle Heavy Armor when needed.

So Boran left through the main gates into the lightly snow-covered land, heading down the creek toward his new goal.

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Imperial City

Benyamin Do'urden walked out of the house of the city official. He continued walking while the house suddenly burst into a rather spectacular spectacle* of flame. The autopsy that would be done by the city would reveal that the official had been tied to his chair when the fire started. It would also show that the cause of death was severe burns and almost total incineration. The guild had wanted to leave a message. He smirked. Message sent.

He walked back to the inn he was staying at, and ordered a mead. He sat walked out to the street and watched quietly as the city guard frantically sprinted to stop the fire in the early morning light. He smiled again, then quietly toasted his own success. The city would be on guard for his next contract, no matter. The message had been sent, and, he smiled, amused the sheer number of armed guards surrounding certain city official's houses, namely, those with prior connections to the Dark Brotherhood. Message received. Thou shalt not mess with the Dark Brotherhood.

He frowned suddenly, a woman was staggering down the street, as though drunk. He placed his cup carefully down on the walkway, and set a brisk pace to meet her. His eyes widened when in front of his eyes two men burst from cover and, wielding daggers, charged the woman. He snarled. THIS kill had not been sanctioned by the Dark Brotherhood, of that he was certain. He sprinted to the side of the woman, and, with seemingly little effort, ripped the dagger from the hand of one assailant, while stopping the other cold with a gaze that promised swift death. He turned to the first man, who's wrist he held clenched in his own.

"Who sanctioned this kill?" He asked in a deceptively quiet tone. The assailant said nothing. Benyamin smiled, and, still smiling, twisted his own hand around the man's wrist, and, thrust his other hand forwards, breaking the man's neck with a dry crack. He dropped the man. He turned to the other, who was ashen faced, trembling, dagger forgotten. He gazed pointedly at the man's throat. He then said clearly and calmly "who. sanctioned. the. kill."
"I-I can't tell you"
"Tell me. Now."
"B-but he will kill me"
"I will kill you if you refuse"
The man took a deep breath, steeling himself "The guild master. We are members of the thieves guild, and I claim their protection"
"... did you just hear yourself? Thieves guild does not carry out assassinations. That is the job of the Dark Brotherhood.."
At the mention of Benyamin's infamous guild the thieve's eyes widened, and if it was at all possible, turned a shade paler
"who did not sanction this kill. Therefore, you are intruding on our guild's territory. So, nothing personal" he snapped the man's neck.
"its just good business."
'Now then' he thought to himself, 'time to go find out just who asked for this kill, and why they didn't come to our guild first'. He then turned and looked at the woman, who was staring back, pale. He threw back his hood, revealing a slightly scarred visage. A pale pink line traced its way down his left cheek, and a few pockmarks marred his otherwise handsome face. He held his head high, his blue eyes glinting and complimenting his sandy hair. He smiled, revealing a set of perfectly aligned, white, teeth. He bowed, allowing his cowl to fall back over his face. He said slightly scornfully "I do not kill women."

He then turned and walked briskly down the street, ignoring the two bodies that he had left behind him.
Last edited by Spetznaz Assault Teams on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

Salciana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salciana » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:56 pm

He looked at her "Cause a distraction and i'll take them out" he pointed to the large gate as he started to walk into the forest "Hurry" he fell to the to the ground but pushed him self up "Hurry..." he scrambled into the forest and start to take off his clothes his change began his spine trembled he was trying to keep the change off tell he heard or saw the distraction.

Tipper walked through following footsteps in the mixed mud and little snow. "He's been through here" he spotted a carcas of a dead deer which he ran over and smelt it "Fresh...." he got up and ran towards the blood trail, taking out his sword and lighting his hand. The blood led into a small cave entrance hidden in rocks "Too deep..." he said as he looked down "He lowered his hand the flames lighting up not much. He put it out walked over to a rock pile pick one up and walked back over where he dropped it...no sound came...again...finally a loud hit then a splash 30 seconds later "Well i must go"...he got ready to jump using the 'Feather' scroll to make himself lighter.

Almonde Tise
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Almonde Tise » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Salciana wrote:He looked at her "Cause a distraction and i'll take them out" he pointed to the large gate as he started to walk into the forest "Hurry" he fell to the to the ground but pushed him self up "Hurry..." he scrambled into the forest and start to take off his clothes his change began his spine trembled he was trying to keep the change off tell he heard or saw the distraction.

Svetlana nodded aye at the harbinger noticing he was having a very hard time holding back his raging blood. This nervousness excited her as well but not in the same way. "Distract them," was his orders and distraction she would provide. It was dark out here but, she could see perfectly the heat of the blood coursing throughout their veins. The excitement brought on by seeing Bastian slowly changing forms under the moon made those silver bloods seem all the more...tastier...

Quickly she made her way through the brush brush placing herself at a close distance before calling upon her own curse, considered a blessing. Fangs ran down her lips.A bellowing hissing noise ran from the pits of her lungs rivaling the sound of the frenzy of a sabre cat. She cut her left wrist on the tip of an arrow as the silver bloods seemed alerted and began to look around for the sound they had come to familiarize. She pulled back the string on her ebony bow and let loose an arrow of steel landing a hit on a lantern above the central part of camp causing a large fire to consume the area. Svetlana retreated into the darkness away from the flaming weakness, armed with her battleaxe.
Pantheon of Shadows
"Money is everything. Give me all of yours and try to prove me wrong!" --Svetlana Merithi

BATHROOM SAFETY MONTH

Salciana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salciana » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Bastian began to change his spine broken into place his size began to become larger his eyes faded his sense gone....all hell had broken loose. The beast ran towards the gate as the men rushed to put out the fire. "Oi put it out" a man yelled throwing water onto the fire "Ya ja..." the man was gone as the others turned "Jame's" they all yelled. The gate opened for Svetlana as the men scurried but the beast fell from the sky it seemed like it growled fiercely and attacked the group of men eating away at them.

Almonde Tise
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Almonde Tise » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Battle-axe in hand, bow tied away to the back encompassing the diagonally placed quiver, and arrows at bay stepped forth Svetlana once the fiery gate had fallen wet enough to parch the flames. Teeth exposed by the tightening skin forced outward by the bloodthirsty muscles of the jaw. Step. Step. Lurch. Run. Swing. Came down the heavy Battle Axe of Severance. Blood colored the metal of the bladed edge all down to the bottom of the shaft. Drenched in the life of the silver-blood mercenary. Another standing nearby with a bow pointed at Bastian aimed intently to end the life of the wretched werewolf. Quick, light movement, jump, lurch, twist, bite, clasp tightly, drink, feed.

Svetlana, took down a silver blood khajit archer by digging into his neck with her thirsty fangs and drank him dry before turning around to see the woman who had had just pulled out her daggers. The woman seemed to be a new recruit to the silver blood wreaked with fear as she stumbled backwards crawling on hands and knees. Sweet would the blood of this one taste with her adrenaline enhancing fear. Svetlana looked at her big round petrified eyes as she closed in, noses touching as she licked the blood of the terrified woman's comrade off her cheek. Setlana placed her hands on the shoulders of the woman. Then tore off the right side of her armor off her victim's arms leaving the neck exposed. The helpless victim looked up at the moonlit sky and prayed to the divine that she would soon be in Sovengarde.

Svetlana's teeth sank into the soft warm juicy flesh of the nord-woman. The taste was too great to only drink a drop, so she drank a pint which led to a gallon causing the body of the helpless silver-blood to become nothing more than a raisin.
Pantheon of Shadows

BATHROOM SAFETY MONTH

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:10 am

Impreial City

Joseph had got up after eating and continued down the road after putting his blade helmet back on. Joseph rode his horse tell he came to a stable and paid the stable keep to keep his horse while he was in the city. Joseph had put his helmet in his bag and walked through the front gate of the City. Everyone gave him weird looks as he past them in his Blade Style armor. He saw a inn not to far from the gate and walked in and talked to the keep before renting a room for two days.

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:01 am

Imperial City

Benyamin smiled as he walked out of one of the Thieves Guild safe houses. Message Sent. Assassinations are the property of the Dark Brotherhood. His grin only widened as it burst into flame behind him. Message received. He put his Epic sword back into its sheath. It was newly his, courtesy of one of the Lieutenants of the Thieves Guild. He would not be needing it anymore. The sword has a pure mistarille edge, with a hollow diamond core. There is a dragon on each side of the blade with a gap at the mouth, from which magical fire is produced whenever danger or magic is near, which shoots up the middle of the hollow diamond. On the hilt there is a mark of two crossed war hammers, he didn't know its significance, however, it was pleasing to the eye. The hilt also contained a very large and pure red ruby, through which the magic swam to keep the sword alive. It almost seemed to breathe when it moved through flesh, and for that reason Benyamin kept it. He was no master with the sword, but neither was he an novice. He smiled again. The name of the man who had ordered the kill was the same as that of the city official he had killed earlier this very day. It made sense. He would have tried to use any other way to get her killed than the Dark Brotherhood.

He turned down the street to his inn and froze. He swept his cloak over the hilt of his sword and his coin pouch, much heavier now, also thanks to some certain thieves who would no longer be needing gold. He slowly continued walking. His eyes never leaving the doorway to the inn. A man wearing Blade Style armor had just passed through the door.
If you don't want to interact Kyraina thats okay. I just thought since you walked into an inn, near the gate, just like my guy did...
He slowly walked into the inn, and when he drew the sword a tiny bit, he could see the fires blazing all the way down the sword.

Crap.

Outlying States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Outlying States » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:15 am

Aendril
City of Anvil

It was as Aendril had feared- the Imperial Legion was crawling all over Anvil, and had even stopped all shipments to and from Summerset Isle. Even staying at an Inn within the city had drawn much notice on Aendril's part, as many of the legion viewed him with great suspicion. It was clear that he wasn't going to be able to board a ship for home anytime soon. It was also clear that staying in Anvil wasn't a good idea either. With much frustration he paid off his tab at the Inn, gathered his belongings, and headed out into the wilderness on foot.

Aendril knew from his many years at the Mages Guild how many caves and ruins dotted the landscape of Cyrodiil- in fact he had been to many in pursuit of knowledge and artifacts. Though not a physically imposing sort, Aendril was a powerful mage and capable of adventuring on his own. He planned to find a cave of some sort about a day outside Anvil and stay there until he could get a better understanding on the turmoils of the empire.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:54 am

Imperial City

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:Imperial City

Benyamin smiled as he walked out of one of the Thieves Guild safe houses. Message Sent. Assassinations are the property of the Dark Brotherhood. His grin only widened as it burst into flame behind him. Message received. He put his Epic sword back into its sheath. It was newly his, courtesy of one of the Lieutenants of the Thieves Guild. He would not be needing it anymore. The sword has a pure mistarille edge, with a hollow diamond core. There is a dragon on each side of the blade with a gap at the mouth, from which magical fire is produced whenever danger or magic is near, which shoots up the middle of the hollow diamond. On the hilt there is a mark of two crossed war hammers, he didn't know its significance, however, it was pleasing to the eye. The hilt also contained a very large and pure red ruby, through which the magic swam to keep the sword alive. It almost seemed to breathe when it moved through flesh, and for that reason Benyamin kept it. He was no master with the sword, but neither was he an novice. He smiled again. The name of the man who had ordered the kill was the same as that of the city official he had killed earlier this very day. It made sense. He would have tried to use any other way to get her killed than the Dark Brotherhood.

He turned down the street to his inn and froze. He swept his cloak over the hilt of his sword and his coin pouch, much heavier now, also thanks to some certain thieves who would no longer be needing gold. He slowly continued walking. His eyes never leaving the doorway to the inn. A man wearing Blade Style armor had just passed through the door.
If you don't want to interact Kyraina thats okay. I just thought since you walked into an inn, near the gate, just like my guy did...
He slowly walked into the inn, and when he drew the sword a tiny bit, he could see the fires blazing all the way down the sword.

Crap.

We'll interact spetznaz assualt team, so you know the man that attack me is just a random guy and not you, just putting that so you don't think im godmodding

Joseph turned around to see a cloacked man walking into the inn. Joseph looked at him and thought it was just a priest. He looked around the room and saw all sorts of people walking in and out of the inn. He knew he was at a disadavangte in here if he had to draw a sword considering all three of his swords plus his sheild was on his back. Joseph ordered a drink and went and sit down in a corner wear he could watch everyone from in the inn. At that time as Joseph walked to the corner, a man jumped out of the corner, and tackled Joseph. Joseph fell to the ground and dropped his drink. The assassain drew a dagger and went to strike at Joseph's neck but Joseph grabbed the man's arm and threw the man off him, and sent the knife flying out of towards the cloaked man that had just came in the door. Joseph then got to his feet and lifted his would be assassain off his feet and slamed the man into the wall and then on the ground at the same time drawing one of his blade swords off his back and putting to the neck of the man and growled "Who put you up to this?" The man now siezed with fear said "He will kill me if i tell you." Joseph growled "I might kill you if you don't tell me, even though it's not the Blades' way of doing things," as he pressed the tip of the sword into the man's neck. "It was your stepfather, the head of the Theives guild in Kvatch," The man said nervously. Joseph drew back his sword and sheathed it as he shook his head and two impreial guards came and took the would be assassain away.
Last edited by Kyraina on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Outlying States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Outlying States » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:21 am

Aendril
Anvil County Countryside

Aendril had spent the better part of a day combing the hills of Anvil County for a decent place to hole up for the near future. He had found plenty of overgrown caves, but these were often far too easily found, if not lacking in comfort. If the turmoil of the present continued there could be a number of refugees wandering around looking for a safehouse, and Aendril did not want to have to deal with visitors.

Finally, near dusk, he resigned himself to spend the night in the latest cave he found, an unassuming mossy crevasse at the foot of a small mountain. Clearing the narrow cave of its inhabitants was simple- a few rats wasn't something to be troubled about. But it was in the back of the cave that Aendril found a surprise- a partially opened, ruined metal door. Aendril looked over the metal and was shocked...it looked Dwemer. He shook his head- there were no documented Dwemer ruins in this region of Cyrodiil. Curiosity became him as he struggled to force the partially open door even further. Luckily he was thin enough to squeeze through the narrow opening, as his strength would not allow him to budge the door any further.

A quickly cast light spell illuminated the otherwise completely dark hallway. Aendril was in awe- it was a Dwemer construction of some sort. Enthralled, he headed further into his new discovery.

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 pm

The Black Horse Courier

Mysterious Fires Plaugue Capitol

Two recent fires took the Imperial City by surprise this week, one inside what is now beleived to be the Thieves Guilds former home in the Waterfront district. Imperial Legion Guards found not the body of one, but three suspected thieves guidl members inside, and with the waterfront being the netorious home of the so called "Grey Fox" (see Grey Fox, Myth or Menace, from the Black Horse Courier).

The second fire was at the home of an up and coming Legionairre, witghin the city walls. The Legion beleives this was also a case of Arson, as the man was found tied to a chair in his living room.

The Legion intends to start a man hunt to find this man, but with resources being so dispersed between the recent seccessions and the doubling of Guard on every coast from Anvil up to Daggerfall, the Legion is spread thin.

Nevertheless, the captain of the Imperial Guard insists this is a top priority, and the culrpit (or culprits) will be found soon.

The Black Horse Courier must beg the question, however, why has such little effort been put into this thus far?

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Imperial City

Benyamin nearly yelled in sheer anger and astonishment when yet another assassin stepped from the woodwork and attacked the man with the Blade Armor. He intercepted the two city guards on their way out with a simple message "The Dark Brotherhood claims the right of retribution. Hes mine." The two guards looked at each other, when they looked back at Benyamin he was dangling two small purses in front of their faces, courtesy of two rather absent minded patrons standing nearby. They shrugged and took the money, leaving the man to Benyamin's... tender mercies.

He looked the man dead in the eye and told him in no uncertain terms -
"I have NOT had a good day today. YOU just intruded on MY turf. Any and all Assassinations carried out in this god forsaken empire are to be carried out by the Dark Brotherhood. Our turf, our rules. What is your guild?"
The man didn't say a word.
" What. Is. Your. GUILD!" Benyamin practically roared in the hapless man's face.
Still he refused to talk.
Benyamin shrugged. Then, using his talent with illusions gave himself the appearance of a Khajiit, before throwing back his hood. The man's face paled.
He leaned in very close, so close that his "teeth" were just a few short millimeters from the man's skin.
"what... is... your... guild?" He asked lowly, softly, but with an undercurrent of the promise of sheer agony if he refused to comply.
"T-thieves guild. Kvatch"
"Do you remember walking over a few bodies coming into this tavern?"
The man nodded rapidly.
"I put them there. Do you know what guild they were?"
The man's face paled.
"Thieves guild. They tried to carry out an assassination, just like you."
By now the hapless man's face was paler than a sheet.
"Lets go talk to the nice man in the Blade Armor you just tried to kill shall we?"
The man's knees gave way at that point, he was held up only by Benyamin's hand around his throat.
"Thought so"
Benyamin walked over to the man in the Blade Armor.
"Why did this... runt... just try to kill you?"

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Imperial City

Joseph looked at the hooded man as he brought the would be assassin form the Kvatch Thieves Guild back towards Joseph by the would be assassin's throat. Joseph sized the man up, stood up to his full height of 6ft 6in and said "My stepfather, head of the Thieves Guild in Kvatch, apparently wants my head and i guess its for slaying my stepbrother, My stepfather does not take kindly to people doing the right thing that slows down his progress in taking control of all the black markets in the Empire, I killed his son because the son attacked me. Your not a priest at all are you sir? " Joseph slowly moved a hand towards the handle of both his Blade swords.

New Sheoth VI
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sheoth VI » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Chaydenhall Sanctuary
After many days of travel, the current Listener, a Altmer by the name of Trylmer, Ishular, and Lucien had succecfully arived at the sanctuary. Inside Dark Brothers and sisters talked about contracts or praciced spells and combat. Trylmer lead Ishular and his spectral follower into a room down the hall that apeared to be a crypt type of room with a stone bed inside of it.

"Take this note and do not open it untill you are in the Impereal City. Find your target and complete the contract. Your reward will be left in a dead drop that will be revealed after the contract is finished."
"Yes my Listener." Is all Ishular said in responce.
I am a 16 year old male who prides himself in my talent of playing electric and acoustic guitar. I am the lead guitarist band Sons of the Forgotten and am a far right republican conservative and am very pro-war, pro-life, and am pretty religious.
As for other random things about me, I love to party, will occasionally drink, and absolutly hate drugs.
The "Nick" prosepective of the world.

Here you go, haters.
The mods tell me I shouldn't go trolling the entirety of NSG in my sig. :(<--- True story.
I miss the good world, the Regan world.
RIP Dimebag; August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004. Get past the Cemetery gates bro.
Make love, not war that way when those damned Bigtopians actually grow a pair and decide to attack, we'll have a massive army waiting for them.

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Imperial City

Benyamin raised an eyebrow at the man. Though the man stood almost half a foot taller than him, he was not intimidated. Instead, he was invigorated. He almost gave thanks to Sithis for an opportunity to test his skills again, but refrained, knowing he should keep this encounter peaceful.
"One, whatever gave you the idea that I was a priest? Two, I have been... active with the thieves guild recently, and can say that I am not impressed with their choice of assassins. Three. Draw those swords and I can promise you it will be the last thing you do."

Does anybody notice my character resembling Durzo Blint from the night angel series?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives