NATION

PASSWORD

Super Teens Stuff IC (Closed)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:30 am

Metanih wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
Nihil silently watched from behind him, a few feet away. Although she had no reason to stay in Edinburgh, she thought it disrespectful not to return and stay for Zero' funeral.

Ariana and Sarah stood at Zero's funeral. They were to part ways after this, Sarah would go back to school, and Ariana would start her church, as soon as Nihil released her information. When they saw Nihil, they both approached. "We would like to apologize for our actions over the past week." They both said, and Ariana alone continued, "I should have seen past prejudice, and not gone to Nur when you rejoined the team, and for that, i am sorry."

"Nur is appealing when allies seem like enemies. You've done as I have done, and I can see past it for who you truly are."
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:34 am

Unilisia wrote:
Metanih wrote:Ariana and Sarah stood at Zero's funeral. They were to part ways after this, Sarah would go back to school, and Ariana would start her church, as soon as Nihil released her information. When they saw Nihil, they both approached. "We would like to apologize for our actions over the past week." They both said, and Ariana alone continued, "I should have seen past prejudice, and not gone to Nur when you rejoined the team, and for that, i am sorry."

"Nur is appealing when allies seem like enemies. You've done as I have done, and I can see past it for who you truly are."

Wayne looked and the girls and nodded. This was, for better or for worse, the dawn of a new age. They needed to be together for it.

Eight months later, a nurse walked into the hospital room, bumping into another one who was leaving.

"Hello," said the second nurse, "I'm Lee. you must be my replacement."

"Yeah, I'm Natasha," the first replied, "can I ask, who is this man?"

"No idea. He won't give a name, just a number."

"Oh, what's wrong with him?"

"A lot of wounds. He got in a nasty battle with something. He's missing an entire arm and his other is broken to pieces."

"Gruesome. What's the number?"

"Zero."

And on his bed, garbed in his hospital gown, Bryce Henderson smirked. He wasn't dying yet.
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Darqastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Darqastan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:42 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Metanih wrote:"Sure. I need some sleep though. Lightspeed is draining."
OOC: This is me saying good night. I watched Harry Potter last night, and was up this late. Two nights in a row doesn't agree with me.

Wayne nodded and smiled.

"Good to be back. Good night."

The next morning, he was by a massive bonfire. He watched it burn in honor of Zero, whose body was lost in the collapse of the mountain. He would have been crying, had he not found what he did. It was in his helmet, just like the last note, but hidden behind some silver duct tape, the same color as the rest of it.

See Laurence, the man from the raid at the following address in New York...

He knew where to find one of Zero's friends, a man who could help him piece together his past. Wayne laughed, brushing a small tear off with his sleeve. He took his helmet off and tossed it into the pyre. He was free.

Luc watched as the bonfire burnt on, his shadow wolf Lykos at his side. He looked at it, and it seemed empty, as if its eyes were blank. Two orbs of hellfire appeared in its eye sockets, making it complete. He petted it, and continued staring. He felt empty, just for a moment.

Then rage welled inside him once again. The man who had killed his mother was still out there. He had to be taken care of. And the demons too, they had killed his mother as well as numerous other people. Probably millions throughout history. But no more. He would hunt every one of them down, with aid from the berserkers.

Nikki interrupted his train of thought.

"So... What's the plan now...?"

"You should probably go back to your family. They would be coming back from holidays by now."

"They think I'm dead. They just got back to Seattle yesterday to find their home in ruins... They simple shrugged off my absence."

"Well you should probably change that. You're lucky you have parents."

"No. They don't care about me. There is no point for me to come back to them."

"Suit yourself. Well, I probably will not see you again, so..." He kissed her, and she returned the kiss. He then simply vanished in a cloud of shadow.
Last edited by Darqastan on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 am, edited 45,142,918 times in total.
Galloism wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Jesus Christ, Dubai. Seriously

Doom-doom-tish.

Better than grunt-grunt-splash.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 am

OOC: No posting after this, please.

After the funeral ended, Nihil departed, teleporting back to the United States with Lirrian. She didn't release the files immediately, instead finding a job as a tailor's apprentice in New York, getting herself a steady life and pay check so she could slowly build a future. But once her originals contacts began to meet her, a regular stream of powered individuals, specifically those in high places, began to show up from out of the blue, meeting her in secret locations through out the city.

At each meeting, Nihil would reveal certain details, nation by nation, at least every major government on the planet had an agency tied into the DUT somehow, and representatives from as far afield as Paraguay and Kenya eventually left with their minds completely filled with new knowledge of the powered individuals in their nation, and their newfound duty to bring this individuals into the light to understand and use their powers like they were destined to do. Businessmen who hid their powers through success and luck, those from China, Russia, France, the world over, financed secret projects to allow the community to connect.

And on January 1st, 2012, the full contents of the files, detailing the nature of nearly every power imaginable and the classified files from almost every government on the planet, was released onto the Internet, country by country. And the world was in uproar. Slowly but surely, people began to come out about their powers, and a mass cultural revolution ensued. Some nations accepted their brethren as they were before, after all, all powered individuals were still people. But in some places, groups discriminated against and persecuted the 'scum' of the earth, insulting, and in the most extreme, rounding up and massacring. But in most places, the cohesion between those who had been shunned by society that now flowered anew as their true selves was accepted, and slowly began to normalized.

Still, in many places powered individuals began to become restricted to certain jobs, certain places, and a silent and potentially deadly form of segregation threatened to ignite the sparks of a global fire the likes of which the world has never known.
Last edited by Unilisia on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Previous

Return to Archives