NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High (RP/Closed/Sign-up/Interest)LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

NO FUCK NO! NO FUCK NO!

SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!

It's fucking distracting! Oh good! It's fucking distracting! Oh good! It's fucking distracting! Oh good!

NO! FUCK NO! NO! FUCK NO!
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Meh.

They're mainly in Canada, not completely.

I always figured they were mostly Canadian, too, or at least based out of Canada.

>based out of anywhere

You don't base an international terrorist organization out of anywhere. You keep the headquarters mobile.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
NO FUCK NO! NO FUCK NO!

SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!

It's fucking distracting! Oh good! It's fucking distracting! Oh good! It's fucking distracting! Oh good!

"Mommy!"

"What Jim?"

"BATMAN IS YELLING AT ME!"
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Meh.

They're mainly in Canada, not completely.

It just seems... Wrong that Canadians would be so against non-humans. :/ I could understand a few, like Scott, but not have them be the main contributor.

Blame Erected Firebender.

Besides, I gave a decent reason why. A dragon attacked Toronto. That tends to sour things, especially since dragons are bitches to kill. Lots of people probably died.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:It just seems... Wrong that Canadians would be so against non-humans. :/ I could understand a few, like Scott, but not have them be the main contributor.

Blame Erected Firebender.

Besides, I gave a decent reason why. A dragon attacked Toronto. That tends to sour things, especially since dragons are bitches to kill. Lots of people probably died.

... True. Alright, I'll go with it.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:It's fucking distracting! Oh good! It's fucking distracting! Oh good! It's fucking distracting! Oh good!

"Mommy!"

"What Jim?"

GIVE ME A FUCKING ANSWER!
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Olthar wrote:I always figured they were mostly Canadian, too, or at least based out of Canada.

>based out of anywhere

You don't base an international terrorist organization out of anywhere. You keep the headquarters mobile.

Actually, that makes no sense. If you have a massive organization, you need a solid, stable head quarters, otherwise everything gets all twisted and convoluted. How are the lower tier members supposed to know what to do if their superiors keep hopping around like an indecisive whore? Having a mobile headquarters would do nothing but entangle the group in confusion and slow its activity to a grinding halt.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Going out to enjoy a fire with my family. When I get back I'll move on to Day 7 provided people (particularly NSLV having Lewis calm down from the singing) post.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:>based out of anywhere

Actually, that makes no sense. If you have a massive organization, you need a solid, stable head quarters, otherwise everything gets all twisted and convoluted. How are the lower tier members supposed to know what to do if their superiors keep hopping around like an indecisive whore? Having a mobile headquarters would do nothing but entangle the group in confusion and slow its activity to a grinding halt.

Even Al Queda is primarily based out of Pakistan.

Or that is the reality I stand by until someone uses Wikipedia to prove me wrong.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:31 pm

"Mommy!"

"What Jim?"

GIVE ME A FUCKING ANSWER!

That must be dialogue in Dark Knight Rises.

"Bane, where's Gordon?"

"I won't tell."

"GIVE ME A FUCKING ANSWER!"

"No."

"WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!"

"Huh?"

"Alright, alright. I'll tell you. Just stop the music!"

"NO! FUCK NO!"

"He's at the pier! Just stop!"

"NO! FUCK NO!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"I need my mommy!"

"NO! FUCK NO!"

Goodbye.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Going out to enjoy a fire with my family. When I get back I'll move on to Day 7 provided people (particularly NSLV having Lewis calm down from the singing) post.

Kay.

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:>based out of anywhere

Tell that to the Rebels massacred on Hoth. Or the people who died defending Yavin IV first from the Death Star, then the follow-up Imperial siege and assault. Provided the group has solid, dependable communications (disposable cellphones, or even just their own secure cellphone network, is one such option available today) the headquarters can go wherever they damn well please.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Olthar wrote:Actually, that makes no sense. If you have a massive organization, you need a solid, stable head quarters, otherwise everything gets all twisted and convoluted. How are the lower tier members supposed to know what to do if their superiors keep hopping around like an indecisive whore? Having a mobile headquarters would do nothing but entangle the group in confusion and slow its activity to a grinding halt.

Even Al Queda is primarily based out of Pakistan.

Or that is the reality I stand by until someone uses Wikipedia to prove me wrong.

Nah, they are, or were an Afghani group. America pretty much built them from the ground up during that little tussle between Afghanistan and the Soviet Union.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Going out to enjoy a fire with my family. When I get back I'll move on to Day 7 provided people (particularly NSLV having Lewis calm down from the singing) post.

NO! FUCK NO! NO! FUCK NO! NO! FUCK NO!

Somebody should try to console Lewis, and he should reply with Bale Out.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Olthar wrote:Actually, that makes no sense. If you have a massive organization, you need a solid, stable head quarters, otherwise everything gets all twisted and convoluted. How are the lower tier members supposed to know what to do if their superiors keep hopping around like an indecisive whore? Having a mobile headquarters would do nothing but entangle the group in confusion and slow its activity to a grinding halt.

Tell that to the Rebels massacred on Hoth. Or the people who died defending Yavin IV first from the Death Star, then the follow-up Imperial siege and assault. Provided the group has solid, dependable communications (disposable cellphones, or even just their own secure cellphone network, is one such option available today) the headquarters can go wherever they damn well please.

... :meh:

You're using a fantasy movie to back your case up? I think we're done here.

(Also, the Rebel Alliance had to keep moving because the Empire kept finding them. It wasn't something done out of choice.)

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Tell that to the Rebels massacred on Hoth. Or the people who died defending Yavin IV first from the Death Star, then the follow-up Imperial siege and assault. Provided the group has solid, dependable communications (disposable cellphones, or even just their own secure cellphone network, is one such option available today) the headquarters can go wherever they damn well please.

... :meh:

(Also, the Rebel Alliance had to keep moving because the Empire kept finding them. It wasn't something done out of choice.)

NO! NO! FUCK NO! NO FUCK NO! WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!

STAR WARS IS SCI-FI, NOT FANTASY!
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm

NO! FUCK NO! NO! FUCK NO! NO! FUCK NO!

Indeed. Like Nora. That would be fucking fantastic.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Olthar wrote:... :meh:

NO! NO! FUCK NO! NO FUCK NO! WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!

Spaceships =/= Sci-fi

Science-fiction is based around logically exploring various scientific principles or realistic possibilities. Fantasy is based around telling an entertaining story. Star Wars is clearly the latter.
Last edited by Olthar on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:NO! NO! FUCK NO! NO FUCK NO! WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!

Spaceships =/= Sci-fi

Science-fiction is based around logically exploring various scientific principles or realistic possibilities. Fantasy is based around telling an entertaining story. Star Wars is clearly the latter.

Not this argument again, not here...
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:NO! NO! FUCK NO! NO FUCK NO! WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!

Spaceships =/= Sci-fi

I don't really care, I just had to put that quote in.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:NO! FUCK NO! NO! FUCK NO! NO! FUCK NO!

Indeed. Like Nora. That would be fucking fantastic.

Nora wouldn't care.

I'd have Calliel try, and the response would also be hilarious, but he isn't at the school right now.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Olthar wrote:Spaceships =/= Sci-fi

I don't really care, I just had to put that quote in.

WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I don't really care, I just had to put that quote in.

WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!

FUCK! AND WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH YOU?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:45 pm

I'm going to have Lewis walking in the hall. If someone wants to calm down, they have to talk them. Otherwise, let's just timeskip.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:I'm going to have Lewis walking in the hall. If someone wants to calm down, they have to talk them. Otherwise, let's just timeskip.

Someone, please try to calm Lewis down so he can use Bale Out.

I'm thinking of having Calliel pop in solely for this. He could have come to see Crowley and say how his attempts to persuade Raphael are going, but then Lewis scares off "Mr. Wings."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives