NATION

PASSWORD

Necessitating Violence

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xadufell
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xadufell » Sun May 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Completely right. The Nazis were shitty fascists. They valued materialistic gain and some weird racial hygeine thing higher than the spirit of expansion and victory which must drive a fascist State.

So Lebensraum wasn't a spirit of expansion?
28 Year old autistic twat.
!!!WE MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Pro: Right Wing, Israel, The Donald, Guns, Free Speech, Capitalism, Switzerland, Germany, Britain leaving the EU, TEMPORARY ban on Muslims until everything gets sorted out, Republicans, Russia.
Anti: Hillary, Sanders, Democrats, Radical Islam, ISIS, Illegal Immigration, BLM (Because they obviously do.), Obama, MSNBC, Left Wing, Radical Anything (Virtually), Turkey, Trump Protesters who have no valid points.

Grinning Dragon wrote:Why would anyone waste a good bullet on the likes of CNN anyway? I don't understand why anyone would get that worked up over a bunch of dipshits, christ if their shit show is getting you that worked up, just turn the damn thing off and go for a walk/run/ride.

Vorond
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vorond » Sun May 29, 2016 3:29 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Traditionalism wrote:>Fascism requires others, even those who are not fascists of the State, to respect it,
no. It doesn't require anything of others except their obedience or elimination.

Someone's a shitty fascist. And it's not me. Jesus, have you even studied the philosophy of fascists from the 20s-40s?
"As I turned back and realized the Jews in the camp didn't respect me, I knew I failed my job as a camp guard."

YEP, TOTALLY RIGHT MAN

Completely right. The Nazis were shitty fascists. They valued materialistic gain and some weird racial hygeine thing higher than the spirit of expansion and victory which must drive a fascist State.

That last one... o/
Factbook
Diplomacy

“If a man isn't willing to take some risk for his opinions, either his opinions are no good or he's no good”
― Ezra Pound

The old wisdom of 4chan holdfs very true in almost every NSG thread.

The United Secular States
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Secular States » Sun May 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Sadly this OP simply confirms my negative opinion of "social justice".

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sun May 29, 2016 3:52 pm

Xadufell wrote:So Lebensraum wasn't a spirit of expansion?

It's more that they held so many things higher than the spirit of expansion. And honestly, Nazi Germany's insular pan-Germanic worldview has a hint of the hermit about it.
The Fascist State expresses the will to exercise power and to command. Here the Roman tradition is embodied in a conception of strength. Imperial power, as understood by the Fascist doctrine, is not only territorial, or military, or commercial; it is also spiritual and ethical. An imperial nation, that is to say a nation a which directly or indirectly is a leader of others, can exist without the need of conquering a single square mile of territory. Fascism sees in the imperialistic spirit -- i.e. in the tendency of nations to expand - a manifestation of their vitality. In the opposite tendency, which would limit their interests to the home country, it sees a symptom of decadence. Peoples who rise or rearise are imperialistic; renunciation is characteristic of dying peoples. The Fascist doctrine is that best suited to the tendencies and feelings of a people which, like the Italian, after lying fallow during centuries of foreign servitude, are now reasserting itself in the world.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Not a Bang but a Whimper
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Not a Bang but a Whimper » Sun May 29, 2016 3:53 pm

The United Secular States wrote:Sadly this OP simply confirms my negative opinion of "social justice".

And the American Revolution confirmed the King's negative opinion of Thomas Jefferson.
The POTUS of the United States, Dick G. Fischer.
Meroivinge wrote:
The very fact that you would have doubts about whether to join a forum full of goddless commie islamofascist homosexual welfare-recipients instead of a forum built to celebrate the Greatest Christian country in all of history deeply concerns me.
Kautharr wrote:
Back when that was how the world was, there was no gay or transgender people.

Quokkastan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Quokkastan » Sun May 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Traditionalism wrote:
Not a Bang but a Whimper wrote:

Since it's difficult for you to think, I'll go ahead and let you in on a little secret.

I was obviously a Traditionalist when I made the name, and don't consider myself a Traditionalist anymore. Hope you can wrap your head around this and crack the code

Someone who changes their worldview so radically in a month clearly doesn't think hard about what they believe.
Give us this day our daily thread.
And forgive us our flames, as we forgive those who flame against us.
And lead us not into trolling, but deliver us from spambots.
For thine is the website, and the novels, and the glory. Forever and ever.
In Violent's name we pray. Submit.

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Sun May 29, 2016 4:06 pm

SaintB wrote:You can't hold the moral high ground if you resort to the base tactics of the opposition.

Good isn't always nice and soft.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Vorond
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vorond » Sun May 29, 2016 4:17 pm

The United Secular States wrote:Sadly this OP simply confirms my negative opinion of "social justice".

And the American Revolution confirmed the King's negative opinion of Thomas Jefferson.

Any reason you didn't bother to respond to My Post?
Factbook
Diplomacy

“If a man isn't willing to take some risk for his opinions, either his opinions are no good or he's no good”
― Ezra Pound

The old wisdom of 4chan holdfs very true in almost every NSG thread.

Not a Bang but a Whimper
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Not a Bang but a Whimper » Sun May 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Vorond wrote:
Not a Bang but a Whimper wrote:And the American Revolution confirmed the King's negative opinion of Thomas Jefferson.

Any reason you didn't bother to respond to My Post?

O Your Most Gracious and Highest Excellency, my endeared and holiest humble apologies for daring not explicitly address your specific concerns, even those which have been addressed time and time herein. Doth beseech me, O Lourd.

(seriously, I give fuck all a care for how hurt your ego gets over whether or not I care to quote half the thread to give you a recap of all the arguments that have already taken place; it doesn't help me in any half a regard because there are dozens of other people who actually know how to get involved in a debate, rather than whining that they aren't getting special attention to their specific problems; it reflects immensely on your feelings of entitlement)
The POTUS of the United States, Dick G. Fischer.
Meroivinge wrote:
The very fact that you would have doubts about whether to join a forum full of goddless commie islamofascist homosexual welfare-recipients instead of a forum built to celebrate the Greatest Christian country in all of history deeply concerns me.
Kautharr wrote:
Back when that was how the world was, there was no gay or transgender people.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sun May 29, 2016 5:27 pm

Traditionalism wrote:no. It doesn't require anything of others except their obedience or elimination.

The Fascist State, on the contrary, is a people's state, and, as such, the democratic State par excellence. The relationship between State and citizen (not this or that citizen, but all citizens) is accordingly so intimate that the State exists only as, and in so far as, the citizen causes it to exist. Its formation therefore is the formation of a consciousness of it in individuals, in the masses. - Philosophic Basis of Fascism

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sun May 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Traditionalism wrote:

Since it's difficult for you to think, I'll go ahead and let you in on a little secret.

I was obviously a Traditionalist when I made the name, and don't consider myself a Traditionalist anymore. Hope you can wrap your head around this and crack the code

*** 7 day ban for flaming. ***
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

The North-American State
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The North-American State » Sun May 29, 2016 9:06 pm

You must be joking!
With the regressive lefts need for trigger warnings and safe spaces, you would be barely capable of violence!
If your group started a violent confrontation, you would be outnumbered by those who are desensitized to extreme violence; and many of them barely tolerated you to begin with.
Starting the violence will simply result in them throwing off all restraint!
In other words all you would accomplish would be an elaborate form of mass suicide!

PS> In case Im misunderstood, this is in no way a threat simply an honest assessment of the logical consequences.
Last edited by The North-American State on Sun May 29, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anarch Free States
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarch Free States » Sun May 29, 2016 9:40 pm

The North-American State wrote:You must be joking!
With the regressive lefts need for trigger warnings and safe spaces, you would be barely capable of violence!
If your group started a violent confrontation, you would be outnumbered by those who are desensitized to extreme violence; and many of them barely tolerated you to begin with.
In other words all you would accomplish would be an elaborate form of mass suicide!

PS> In case Im misunderstood, this is in no way a threat simply an honest assessment of the logical consequences.

Well said! :clap:
And as a barely tolerant person desensitized to extreme violence; I say bring it on!
Here is my "war cry" if you are foolish enough to start the violence!
PS SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING RUN TO YOU SAFE SPACE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7YpCzJYaiU&list=RDO7YpCzJYaiU&feature=player_detailpage#t=1
Last edited by Anarch Free States on Sun May 29, 2016 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Annorax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Annorax » Sun May 29, 2016 9:55 pm

:rofl: SJWs compared to Thomas Jefferson! :rofl:
Waaay too funny.

I kind of hope these leftists do get violent so there would be a reason to crack them in the head and haul them to jail.

Bogdanov Vishniac
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bogdanov Vishniac » Sun May 29, 2016 10:03 pm

Vorond wrote:
Not a Bang but a Whimper wrote:As women, LGBT people, and people of color get slaughtered in the streets on a daily basis, I'm starting to think it's necessary the left take a no tolerance approach — by that, I mean by using violence.

[citation needed]

Do we really need to source the fact that in large swathes of the world LGBT people can and will be arrested or killed or both for their sexuality? Let alone that there are still places in the West where you most certainly aren't safe in being openly LGBT.

Anarch Free States wrote:
The North-American State wrote:You must be joking!

And as a barely tolerant person desensitized to extreme violence; I say bring it on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7YpCzJYaiU&list=RDO7YpCzJYaiU&feature=player_detailpage#t=1

I really think you two should find somewhere a little more private to continue your circlejerk.
Last edited by Bogdanov Vishniac on Sun May 29, 2016 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anarch Free States
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarch Free States » Sun May 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Bogdanov Vishniac wrote:
Vorond wrote:
[citation needed]

Do we really need to source the fact that in large swathes of the world LGBT people can and will be arrested or killed or both for their sexuality? Let alone that there are still places in the West where you most certainly aren't safe in being openly LGBT.

I really think you two should find somewhere a little more private to continue your circlejerk.

The OP is the one promoting violence, The North-American State pointed out the obvious result, and while I have no problem with Women, People of color & LGBT; anyone who declares war upon me will have the hell they asked for unleashed upon them!
Last edited by Anarch Free States on Sun May 29, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun May 29, 2016 10:20 pm

This thread smacks of the run up to the Spanish Civil War.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Bogdanov Vishniac
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bogdanov Vishniac » Sun May 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Bogdanov Vishniac wrote:

The OP is the one promoting violence, The North-American State pointed out the obvious result, and while I have no problem with Women, People of color & LGBT; anyone who declares war upon me will have the hell they asked for unleashed upon them!

This is an out-of-character forum.

Anarch Free States
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarch Free States » Sun May 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Bogdanov Vishniac wrote:

This is an out-of-character forum.

The OP amounts to an OOC declaration (or at least promotion) of war against society; and I am replying in kind!

Dinake
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dinake » Sun May 29, 2016 11:09 pm

Traditionalism wrote:Uh, good point? Millions of disgruntled effeminate scarf wearing hipsters and trans people. *shivers*

This is the exact ideology that is demanding a violent response. See how quickly it will dissipate once their Klan meetings are bombed. The difference between the left and the right is that the left has an incentive to keep fighting. The right will stop the moment their actions are reciprocated against them. But to be safe, they ought to be reciprocated ten times.

Let's be blunt here; you're projecting things that you have no ability to, and you're dead wrong.
The right has an incentive to fight. I know I myself would consider starting something violent with the left right now to be immoral, but once you start bombing our churches(which you will, on account of some of the sermons if nothing else, if you decide to go that route) you've declared a holy war, and rightists do this thing where they fight alongside their archenemies because another enemy is threatening them right now and they need to work together to survive. We're pragmatic that way, and it means someone like me and someone like this traditionalism fellow you're projecting at would set aside our differences and work together to destroy you. That's very bad news for you, because it means some of the most heavily armed people on the planet are gunning for you, and working together on it.
And don't think for a second we wouldn't be motivated because we're not leftists. My faction will fight to the death, if need be, knowing that if they die, they die as martyrs. I can't speak for Traditionalism's, but I would guess that threats of violence against not just them but their women and children will make them stand and fight.
So don't start a civil war with the right. You will lose. And civil wars bring out the radical in everyone, so it'll end with a white terror.
Catholic traditionalist, anti-capitalist with medievalist/distributist influences, monarchist. The drunk uncle of nationstates. Puppet of Dio. Don't sell the vatican.
Look if you name your child "Reince Priebus" and he ends up as a functionary in an authoritarian regime you only have yourself to blame
-Ross Douthat, reacting to Trump's presumptive nomination.
Darrell Castle 2016!

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sun May 29, 2016 11:25 pm

The East Marches wrote:This thread smacks of the run up to the Spanish Civil War.
aw as if spaniards need an excuse to fight
unlike other euros they still know how to have fun
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sun May 29, 2016 11:29 pm

Dinake wrote:
Not a Bang but a Whimper wrote:This is the exact ideology that is demanding a violent response. See how quickly it will dissipate once their Klan meetings are bombed. The difference between the left and the right is that the left has an incentive to keep fighting. The right will stop the moment their actions are reciprocated against them. But to be safe, they ought to be reciprocated ten times.

Let's be blunt here; you're projecting things that you have no ability to, and you're dead wrong.
The right has an incentive to fight. I know I myself would consider starting something violent with the left right now to be immoral, but once you start bombing our churches(which you will, on account of some of the sermons if nothing else, if you decide to go that route) you've declared a holy war, and rightists do this thing where they fight alongside their archenemies because another enemy is threatening them right now and they need to work together to survive. We're pragmatic that way, and it means someone like me and someone like this traditionalism fellow you're projecting at would set aside our differences and work together to destroy you. That's very bad news for you, because it means some of the most heavily armed people on the planet are gunning for you, and working together on it.
And don't think for a second we wouldn't be motivated because we're not leftists. My faction will fight to the death, if need be, knowing that if they die, they die as martyrs. I can't speak for Traditionalism's, but I would guess that threats of violence against not just them but their women and children will make them stand and fight.
So don't start a civil war with the right. You will lose. And civil wars bring out the radical in everyone, so it'll end with a white terror.

Last time we had a civil war in the US, the left won.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Sun May 29, 2016 11:32 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Dinake wrote:Let's be blunt here; you're projecting things that you have no ability to, and you're dead wrong.

I'd hardly call Lincoln left leaning. That was a different kind of dispute in an age before. If you'll remember old U.S. Grant had no problem sending in the army or NG to crush protesting workers.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sun May 29, 2016 11:34 pm

Dinake wrote:
Not a Bang but a Whimper wrote:This is the exact ideology that is demanding a violent response. See how quickly it will dissipate once their Klan meetings are bombed. The difference between the left and the right is that the left has an incentive to keep fighting. The right will stop the moment their actions are reciprocated against them. But to be safe, they ought to be reciprocated ten times.

hitting up churches hasn't been a left wing thing since before the first world war, the only guys hitting up churches these days are varg vikernes.
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

Annorax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Annorax » Sun May 29, 2016 11:34 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Dinake wrote:Let's be blunt here; you're projecting things that you have no ability to, and you're dead wrong.

That wasn't a left-right issue as we understand it today and I highly doubt any real conservative would agree with slavery.

Plus the north had better industry/economy that is why they won.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General