NATION

PASSWORD

♫ Am I only dreaming, is this burning.. the eternal thread ♫

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:34 am

Dyakovo wrote:
Italios wrote:Maybe this is what I get from eating in bed. Oh well

Yes. The one ant was indubitably a food scout. Having found food for his colony, you'll now have hundreds of foragers scouring your bed.

I had a scout cockroach surprise me some time ago. About 1 and a half inch.

Living near your university's tropical gardens has its downsides.

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:34 am

Esternial wrote:
Gallade wrote:Leaving yourself thoroughly open to a rogue Galla crotch headbutt.

Aha! You fell for my trap card!

Not reflecting wall, I hope. I like my ovaries.
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
My TG box is for friends, not food
Feel like making a direct change rather than just bickering over crises?
Help give orphaned children a safe environment to grow
Combat Homelessness

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:35 am

Italios wrote:
Esternial wrote:Good luck to whomever has to build that custom coffin.

Stuffing two people and a onesie in a coffin only works if they're anorexic.

Or if you put them through a wood chipper...
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:35 am

Gallade wrote:
Esternial wrote:Aha! You fell for my trap card!

Not reflecting wall, I hope. I like my ovaries.

For you, only one will do:

Italios
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:36 am

Dyakovo wrote:
Italios wrote:Stuffing two people and a onesie in a coffin only works if they're anorexic.

Or if you put them through a wood chipper...

We could cremate them and then put them in a coffin! Perfect!
Issue Author #1461: No Shirt, No Shoes, No ID, No Service.

DesAnges
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:36 am

Gallade wrote:
DesAnges wrote:Generally shelves are attached to walls, dear, not floating in mid-air. There'd be no exposure.

I question why you press against walls to stack shelves.

I was actually planning more of a recess dealie.

If someone can hook me up with tickets to any one of these festivals or gigs then I will pledge you my first born children.
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:36 am

Gallade wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:And let me assure you that that isn't fun.

Holy fuck, that happened to you? Jesus.

It was a tooth extraction, not proper surgery, but yes.
Married to Koshka
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:37 am

Esternial wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:Yes. The one ant was indubitably a food scout. Having found food for his colony, you'll now have hundreds of foragers scouring your bed.

I had a scout cockroach surprise me some time ago. About 1 and a half inch.

Living near your university's tropical gardens has its downsides.

The Call of the Wild

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:39 am

Italios wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:Or if you put them through a wood chipper...

We could cremate them and then put them in a coffin! Perfect!

One question...
Are we waiting for them to die first?
Married to Koshka

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:39 am

Dyakovo wrote:
Gallade wrote:Holy fuck, that happened to you? Jesus.

It was a tooth extraction, not proper surgery, but yes.

Ah, I see. Still ouch. Especially considering "tooth extraction" often means " hack away at tooth bit by bit to get at roots".
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
Combat Homelessness

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:40 am

Dyakovo wrote:
Italios wrote:We could cremate them and then put them in a coffin! Perfect!

One question...

I left the poison in two unmarked suitcases in the back alleyway.

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:42 am

Italios wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:One question...

I left the poison in two unmarked suitcases in the back alleyway.

Or you could hoover your room. There's always that.

Combat Homelessness

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:43 am

Gallade wrote:
Italios wrote:I left the poison in two unmarked suitcases in the back alleyway.

Or you could hoover your room. There's always that.

Sorry, English, but I'm not part of Vortex.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:45 am

Gallade wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:It was a tooth extraction, not proper surgery, but yes.

Ah, I see. Still ouch. Especially considering "tooth extraction" often means " hack away at tooth bit by bit to get at roots".

The tooth came out in one piece, but yeah, it was, shall we say, a mite uncomfortable. Granted, I could've told them, but I figured the morons would just wander off until it wore off again...

My best friend actually woke up when they were (unnecessarily as it turns out) removing his thyroid...
Married to Koshka

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:48 am

Italios wrote:
Gallade wrote:Or you could hoover your room. There's always that.

Sorry, English, but I'm not part of Vortex.

Since you made the unfortunate mistake of calling Gallade English, I fear these are your last moments on this forum. This saddens me, for those stains are always so hard to remove.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:48 am

Dyakovo wrote:
Gallade wrote:Ah, I see. Still ouch. Especially considering "tooth extraction" often means " hack away at tooth bit by bit to get at roots".

The tooth came out in one piece, but yeah, it was, shall we say, a mite uncomfortable. Granted, I could've told them, but I figured the morons would just wander off until it wore off again...

My best friend actually woke up when they were (unnecessarily as it turns out) removing his thyroid...

I've had two teeth pulled because I had my retainer on at that point and i didn't want loose teeth until I was allowed to stop using it. The orthodontist asked me if I wanted them pulled out and I replied yes, I didn't get any anaesthsia but it didn't hurt. He must be a sorcerer!

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:49 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Italios wrote:Sorry, English, but I'm not part of Vortex.

Since you made the unfortunate mistake of calling Gallade English, I fear these are your last moments on this forum. This saddens me, for those stains are always so hard to remove.

...It's from a movie.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:53 am

Italios wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Since you made the unfortunate mistake of calling Gallade English, I fear these are your last moments on this forum. This saddens me, for those stains are always so hard to remove.

...It's from a movie.

YOUR HUMAN POP CULTURAL REFERENCE IS IRRELEVANT. YOU ARE AN ENEMY. YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED. EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE!
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:54 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Italios wrote:Sorry, English, but I'm not part of Vortex.

While it's true that my French/Irish blood has me built to be an anti-British murdering machine, I only get testy when they make light of atrocities made, just as I understand the Unionist/proud UKer anger over such things as the deplorable IRA bombings.

Honestly, we'd be better off still in the UK, but sovereignty was the decision made by the 1916 minority, which became the majority by 1922. S'all 'kay.

Combat Homelessness

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:56 am

Italios wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:The tooth came out in one piece, but yeah, it was, shall we say, a mite uncomfortable. Granted, I could've told them, but I figured the morons would just wander off until it wore off again...

I've had two teeth pulled because I had my retainer on at that point and i didn't want loose teeth until I was allowed to stop using it. The orthodontist asked me if I wanted them pulled out and I replied yes, I didn't get any anaesthsia but it didn't hurt. He must be a sorcerer!

I doubt there was no anesthesia. Also, the teeth already being loose would make the extraction much easier.

I actually need the rest of my teeth taken out (well, okay, root canals would be sufficient for most of them - but I won't do another of those). I'm a little hesitant to have it done though.
Married to Koshka

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:56 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Italios wrote:...It's from a movie.

YOUR HUMAN POP CULTURAL REFERENCE IS IRRELEVANT. YOU ARE AN ENEMY. YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED. EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE!

Oh no! Just when things couldn't get any weirder, a wild Hurdegaryp appeared! Go, Spoink!

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:57 am

Dyakovo wrote:
Italios wrote:I've had two teeth pulled because I had my retainer on at that point and i didn't want loose teeth until I was allowed to stop using it. The orthodontist asked me if I wanted them pulled out and I replied yes, I didn't get any anaesthsia but it didn't hurt. He must be a sorcerer!

I doubt there was no anesthesia. Also, the teeth already being loose would make the extraction much easier.

I actually need the rest of my teeth taken out (well, okay, root canals would be sufficient for most of them - but I won't do another of those). I'm a little hesitant to have it done though.

The good news was that the tooth fairy lives an extra dollar for teeth that get pulled out :p

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:57 am

Italios wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:YOUR HUMAN POP CULTURAL REFERENCE IS IRRELEVANT. YOU ARE AN ENEMY. YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED. EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE!

Oh no! Just when things couldn't get any weirder, a wild Hurdegaryp appeared! Go, Spoink!

HURD IS A STEEL TYPE, YOU FOOL

Combat Homelessness

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:58 am

Gallade wrote:
Italios wrote:Oh no! Just when things couldn't get any weirder, a wild Hurdegaryp appeared! Go, Spoink!

HURD IS A STEEL TYPE, YOU FOOL

Empoleon is water and steel, bwahahaha!

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:59 am

Gallade wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Since you made the unfortunate mistake of calling Gallade English, I fear these are your last moments on this forum. This saddens me, for those stains are always so hard to remove.

While it's true that my French/Irish blood has me built to be an anti-British murdering machine, I only get testy when they make light of atrocities made, just as I understand the Unionist/proud UKer anger over such things as the deplorable IRA bombings.

Honestly, we'd be better off still in the UK, but sovereignty was the decision made by the 1916 minority, which became the majority by 1922. S'all 'kay.

Just not necessarily a terribly effective one...
Married to Koshka

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General