NATION

PASSWORD

Let me try and help you understand the Far-Right

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Republique della France
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:51 am

The Greater Aryan Race wrote:
Republique della France wrote:But you see, mass immigration only exists in Europe and other white countries.

Source please or I'll just have to call you out for baseless assumptions.

Republique della France wrote:Do you understand, do you realize that mass immigration occurring only in white countries seems a bit unfair?

Oh don't tell me, this is the part where you add in those favourite sound bites I have come to expect from the Far-Right.

"Anti-Racist is code for Anti-White"

Republique della France wrote:The majority of the people immigrating to Europe are not skilled workers. Most of them are very poor, and are refugees.

Evidence?

Republique della France wrote:The government then gives them jobs, jobs that could have gone to our ethnic citizens.

By your logic, White people also shouldn't be allowed to migrate to Asian countries where they'll take our jobs. We oughta deport them or throw them into refugee camps eh?

Its very easy to see. Every day on European news there is a report about massive amounts of refugees coming into European nations from the Middle East. It is very obvious that the scale of immigrants is unprecedented.

I don't know what you mean by anti-racist anti-white.

The evidence is in virtually every news report about conflicts in the middle east. ANd the fact that the disgusting European Union thinks its our job to accept all of those refugees. What do they think is going to happen?

Do they really expect that we work to pay taxes to accommodate immigrants and refugees? It's nonsense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goXvk2w ... 1410138026

I am a Fascist. My grandparents served in the Charlemagne-SS and the Spanish Blue Division, they fought to defend Europe from what it is today: A Marxist Multicultural craphole.

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:53 am

Zottistan wrote:Yeah, sometimes I don't read the OP, either.

The gist of his argument is basically this:

Muslims should not migrate because they'll insist on setting up Islamic exclusive zones. Ergo migration should be limited because the ebil sand-people are bringing their culture into Europe. Hence migration should be stopped, thereby justifying his ideology as a supporter of the Far-Right.

I'm perfectly aware of what the OP states.
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

This nation is now IC-ly known as the Teutonic Reich.

Sdaeriji
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Sdaeriji » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:54 am

Farnhamia wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Lithuania is in Europe. It's also part of the EU and Western civilisation.

It's unreasonable to expect him to list every country in Europe to make a comparison, don't you think?

Not even remotely. His entire point was that European cultures have more in common with other European cultures than with Islamic cultures. Pointing out that Lithuania, a European culture, is closer linguistically to an Islamic culture than to other European cultures directly contradicts his point.
Farnhamia wrote:What part of the four-letter word "Rules" are you having trouble with?
Farnhamia wrote:four-letter word "Rules"

Aquillus
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquillus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:54 am

These threads never cease to amaze me. I am not entirely sure why you think that the patch of soil someone was born on entitles them to any different treatment, though.
Political Compass Rating November 2013:
Economic Left/Right: -8.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:55 am

Sdaeriji wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:It's unreasonable to expect him to list every country in Europe to make a comparison, don't you think?

Not even remotely. His entire point was that European cultures have more in common with other European cultures than with Islamic cultures. Pointing out that Lithuania, a European culture, is closer linguistically to an Islamic culture than to other European cultures directly contradicts his point.

Exactly. Thank you for stating what I meant in a much more understandable form. :P
Kosovo is Morrowind. N'wah.
Impeach Dagoth Ur, legalise Daedra worship, the Empire is theft. Nerevarine 3E 427.

Pros: Dunmeri independence, abolition of the Empire, the Daedra, Morag Tong, House Redoran, Ashlander interests, abolitionism, Dissident Priests, canonisation of St. Jiub the Cliff Racer Slayer.
Cons: Imperials, the Empire, the False Tribunal, Dagoth Ur, House Hlaalu, Imperials, the Eight Divines, "Talos", "Nords", Imperial unionism, Imperials.

I am a: Social Democrat | Bright green | Republican | Intersectional feminist | Civic nationalist | Multiculturalist
(and i blatantly stole this from Old Tyrannia)

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:55 am

Nasal Bondage wrote:
Republique della France wrote:Precisely. It is a never ending cycle.

They export their lower classes to white nations and then force us to take care of them, and our stupid governments oblige.

And yes, ethnic citizens deserve jobs more, because they are natural citizens of the country they're in. How does that not make any sense?

The immigrants are not forced to be there in the first place, there should be absolutely no obligation to them.

It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing. The more developed nations have greater resources and opportunities, which should be extended to everyone.

How does it make sense? They're all people. Immigrants didn't have the luck to be born in a more developed country - does that make then inferior? Citizens are citizens, whether "natural" or not.

They should not be extended to everyone. That is ridiculous. The benefits belong to the nation, and its ethnic citizens. Not outsiders who have their home somewhere else. They do not deserve anything. They are not entitled to anything.

"Luck" has nothing to do with it. Do you think Europe started out with expensive cars and advanced technology? No. They worked hard for it.

How is it our responsibility to hold up the rest of the world? Why can't they simply work for themselves and keep to themselves? How the hell is it our responsibility?

These are our nations, and they belong to us.

I am a Fascist. My grandparents served in the Charlemagne-SS and the Spanish Blue Division, they fought to defend Europe from what it is today: A Marxist Multicultural craphole.

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:56 am

Arglorand wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:

Exactly. Thank you for stating what I meant in a much more understandable form. :P

You're assuming Language encompasses culture

Zottistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zottistan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:56 am

Muslims should not migrate because they'll insist on setting up Islamic exclusive zones. Ergo migration should be limited because the ebil sand-people are bringing their culture into Europe. Hence migration should be stopped, thereby justifying his ideology as a supporter of the Far-Right.

So what does "the White folk that come to Asian countries such as where I live are stealing our jobs, women, housing and school places" have to do with his logic?
Ireland, BCL and LLM, Training Barrister, Cismale Bi Dude and Gym-Bro, Generally Boring Socdem Eurocuck

Memell
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Memell » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:56 am

I agree with most things you said, OP. Howefver, i should warn you that this thread is probably just going to turn into a shitstorm.
Stratocracy and Meritocracy.
Impeach Democracy, Legalize Militarism, Equality is Theft - Lieutenant Colonel Jean V. Dubois 2XXX

つ ◕_◕ )つ gib

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Benuty wrote:Of-course we all know the South Koreans have the balls in that little cluster fest of a peninsula.

We know many things, but the citizens of North Korea are able to enjoy the finest propaganda ever brought forth by a totalitarian regime.

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:56 am

SO what are you saying? That Islamic Zones are OKAY?

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 am

Memell wrote:I agree with most things you said, OP. Howefver, i should warn you that this thread is probably just going to turn into a shitstorm.

If it does, its not my fault.

Pyke and the Iron Isles
Envoy

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyke and the Iron Isles » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 am

Republique della France wrote:
Nasal Bondage wrote:It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing. The more developed nations have greater resources and opportunities, which should be extended to everyone.

How does it make sense? They're all people. Immigrants didn't have the luck to be born in a more developed country - does that make then inferior? Citizens are citizens, whether "natural" or not.

They should not be extended to everyone. That is ridiculous. The benefits belong to the nation, and its ethnic citizens. Not outsiders who have their home somewhere else. They do not deserve anything. They are not entitled to anything.

"Luck" has nothing to do with it. Do you think Europe started out with expensive cars and advanced technology? No. They worked hard for it.

How is it our responsibility to hold up the rest of the world? Why can't they simply work for themselves and keep to themselves? How the hell is it our responsibility?

Really? You in particular worked hard to reach where your.country.is? Why are you entitled to leech off of the success of your ancestors?
"Good people mean well...we just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke
What is Dead May Never Die

Social Democrat
Avid Game of Thrones fan, 18, straight, male, hopeful future lawyer, lover of history, and gamer.

Taker of 2nd and 8th places of Hiya! Magazine Hottest Royals

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 am

Republique della France wrote:They should not be extended to everyone. That is ridiculous. The benefits belong to the nation, and its ethnic citizens. Not outsiders who have their home somewhere else. They do not deserve anything. They are not entitled to anything.

That is YOUR opinion. My opinion is that the benefits of the nation belong to everyone who lives and works there to enrich the nation.

Republique della France wrote:"Luck" has nothing to do with it. Do you think Europe started out with expensive cars and advanced technology? No. They worked hard for it.

Well, you know, we sort of SCREWED THEM OVER for the entirety of the 19th century.

Republique della France wrote:These are our nations, and they belong to us.

No they won't belong to you when your beloved Far Right tears the EU apart and plays its feeble nations right into the hands of a hungry bear to the East.
Impeach Dagoth Ur, legalise Daedra worship, the Empire is theft. Nerevarine 3E 427.

Pros: Dunmeri independence, abolition of the Empire, the Daedra, Morag Tong, House Redoran, Ashlander interests, abolitionism, Dissident Priests, canonisation of St. Jiub the Cliff Racer Slayer.
Cons: Imperials, the Empire, the False Tribunal, Dagoth Ur, House Hlaalu, Imperials, the Eight Divines, "Talos", "Nords", Imperial unionism, Imperials.

I am a: Social Democrat | Bright green | Republican | Intersectional feminist | Civic nationalist | Multiculturalist

Pyke and the Iron Isles
Envoy

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyke and the Iron Isles » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 am

Arglorand wrote:Exactly. Thank you for stating what I meant in a much more understandable form. :P

Uh, yeah. It's a rather massive part of a culture.
"Good people mean well...we just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke
What is Dead May Never Die

Social Democrat
Avid Game of Thrones fan, 18, straight, male, hopeful future lawyer, lover of history, and gamer.

Taker of 2nd and 8th places of Hiya! Magazine Hottest Royals

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:59 am

Arglorand wrote:Exactly. Thank you for stating what I meant in a much more understandable form. :P

And you're assuming it doesn't. If you ask any Lithuanian, they will put their language as a much more valued thing to them than their religion or their borscht or anything else. That is, if it came down to choosing loyalties, we would choose a Pakistani over a Frenchman.

Indira
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Indira » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:59 am

Do you have proof that these 'islamic zones' are a serious proposition?

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:59 am

Pyke and the Iron Isles wrote:
Republique della France wrote:They should not be extended to everyone. That is ridiculous. The benefits belong to the nation, and its ethnic citizens. Not outsiders who have their home somewhere else. They do not deserve anything. They are not entitled to anything.

Really? You in particular worked hard to reach where your.country.is? Why are you entitled to leech off of the success of your ancestors?

Our ancestors did not work so that Pakistanis could benefit. They did not work so that Muslims could benefit. They worked so that their families and their communities could benefit. SPaniards. Frenchmen and women.

We are citizens of the nation, ethnic citizens. We are not leeching off from our ancestors because they chose to work for the nation. They chose to share their work for us, they worked for Spain, they worked for France, they did not work for the world.

Sdaeriji
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Sdaeriji » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:00 am

He's really not, but if he were, he'd be mostly right. Language and religion and a shared history.
Farnhamia wrote:What part of the four-letter word "Rules" are you having trouble with?
Farnhamia wrote:four-letter word "Rules"

Aquillus
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquillus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:00 am

Nasal Bondage wrote:It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing. The more developed nations have greater resources and opportunities, which should be extended to everyone.

Our ancestors might have worked for things, but that has no reflection us, we are not our ancestors. Besides, people from different areas of the world have also worked hard for what they want, but there are number of factors which mean that they are not advanced (e.g if they live in an area that suffers from many large scales natural disasters or lack of arable land, being on the wrong end of colonisation etc).
Political Compass Rating November 2013:
Economic Left/Right: -8.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28

Indira
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Indira » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:00 am

The Greater Aryan Race wrote:Source please or I'll just have to call you out for baseless assumptions.

Oh don't tell me, this is the part where you add in those favourite sound bites I have come to expect from the Far-Right.

"Anti-Racist is code for Anti-White"

Evidence?

By your logic, White people also shouldn't be allowed to migrate to Asian countries where they'll take our jobs. We oughta deport them or throw them into refugee camps eh?

Its very easy to see. Every day on European news there is a report about massive amounts of refugees coming into European nations from the Middle East. It is very obvious that the scale of immigrants is unprecedented.

I don't know what you mean by anti-racist anti-white.

The evidence is in virtually every news report about conflicts in the middle east. ANd the fact that the disgusting European Union thinks its our job to accept all of those refugees. What do they think is going to happen?

Do they really expect that we work to pay taxes to accommodate immigrants and refugees? It's nonsense.

He asked for SOURCES. You know, those little things we provide when making claims?

Celesburg
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Celesburg » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:00 am

As German-French I'd say that the only thing that connects Germany and France is the globalized culture which you also find in Japan, Moscow, New York, Accra ect...
Your friendly pacifist neighboor nation :)
I make maps for nations that have more than 300 posts :D Example Example
My nation's map! My embassy program :D Linguistic map! More stuff about my nation!
deviantART Steam
add me if you want to play tf2 with me :]

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:01 am

Pyke and the Iron Isles wrote:Really? You in particular worked hard to reach where your.country.is? Why are you entitled to leech off of the success of your ancestors?

Our ancestors did not work so that Pakistanis could benefit. They did not work so that Muslims could benefit. They worked so that their families and their communities could benefit. SPaniards. Frenchmen and women.

We are citizens of the nation, ethnic citizens. We are not leeching off from our ancestors because they chose to work for the nation. They chose to share their work for us, they worked for Spain, they worked for France, they did not work for the world.

Nah, they pretty much worked to survive is what they did. Which from my experience their arrogant compatriots in Western Europe don't do anymore, letting Eastern Europeans and Middle Easterners do all the work they hate doing, such as manual labour, and then go, "EBUL IMMIGRANTS STEAL OUR JERBS"

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:01 am

Arglorand wrote:
Republique della France wrote:You're assuming Language encompasses culture

And you're assuming it doesn't. If you ask any Lithuanian, they will put their language as a much more valued thing to them than their religion or their borscht or anything else. That is, if it came down to choosing loyalties, we would choose a Pakistani over a Frenchman.

Of course you would. Your people were under the rule of the Soviet beasts.

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:01 am

Republique della France wrote:Its very easy to see. Every day on European news there is a report about massive amounts of refugees coming into European nations from the Middle East. It is very obvious that the scale of immigrants is unprecedented.

Again, kindly show me the statistics.

Republique della France wrote:The evidence is in virtually every news report about conflicts in the middle east. ANd the fact that the disgusting European Union thinks its our job to accept all of those refugees. What do they think is going to happen?

Yeah sure, it's not like Europe is free of conflicts or anything. *cough*Ukraine*cough*

Republique della France wrote:Do they really expect that we work to pay taxes to accommodate immigrants and refugees? It's nonsense.

Immigrants and refugees have to work too and they pay taxes as well. Taxes which you reap the benefits from. So don't throw up that nonsense about Europeans being some oppressed second-class entity.
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

This nation is now IC-ly known as the Teutonic Reich.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:02 am

For instance, I used to have Muslim friends when I was living in Spain. Sure, we got along, but one day they began talking about politics, and it got to me. They were talking about how they should have Islamic zones, where non-muslims cannot go into, and where they can practice shariah law.

So, if my understanding is correct, you are basing pretty much your entire argument off some comments of your friends? That doesn't seem particularly justifiable.

But observe the middle east. There is ALWAYS some kind of conflict, some kind of war, and with those come cultures of crime.

The Middle East is generally at war. How does that affect Pakistani immigrants again? Unless you were, of course, grouping all Muslim cultures together... (not a great plan)

Now, I don't have a problem with them because they're Muslim, I have a problem with them because they want our entire country to be Muslim.

Please show me where they try and do that. (sources....)

You may say the same thing about Christians, but the fact is, because of the Popes, and other Crusaders, European culture and history is almost inseparable from one doctrine of Christianity or the other. So there would not be any real detectable difference if there was a sudden influx of Christians.

Well... that worked well in Northern Ireland didn't it? *nods* :p

My point is, we love our countries, and we have beliefs. Our most important goal is to ensure jobs, education, and health are provided and prioritized for ethnic citizens.

Actually, I think you'll find its the other way round. In many European countries, immigrant minorities have higher unemployment. In the UK, where its the opposite (to an extent, I'm generalizing a little here as the OP is) its usually as the immigrants work harder.

Not because we are racist or what have you, but because for the very fact that we live in Spain. And we are Spaniards. Spaniards are called Spaniards because we are from Spain, not Pakistan. Germans are called German because they are from Germany, not Turkey.

This is a genuine issue. What defines statehood? But have you heard of dual nationality. The options are not mutually exclusive; you shouldn't have to limit yourself to one category like this..... much like how you yourself said you were half-Spanish and half-french (and basque)

We shouldn't have to accommodate anyone because we "offend" them, when in reality, they do not belong here in the first place. No one is forcing them to be here.

Didn't you just mention the wars in the Middle East? They want to come here, in most cases.

In summary, it is simply not fair that foreign immigrants can come into our nations and receive special treatment, set up "ISlamic Zones" either.

Except that largely doesn't happen.

Imagine how the world would react if whites went into a non-white country and set up "Whites Only Zones" do you have any idea how terrible the reaction would be?

I don't know. How are those Israeli settlements in Palestine doing? Or maybe it already happened, with apartheid.

This is a simple fact, that in many European nations, Europeans are treated as second class citizens.

As a fellow European, I haven't found that to be true. Could you find a source for that please to show this happens in 'many European nations' please?

It is simply not fair, that they come from another country, and bring their cultures with them. We do not need their cultures. Pakistani culture exists in Pakistan, let it exist solely in Pakistan.

The fact is, that they are coming to OUR country, and must adapt to our ways. Not the other way around.

What about the things we can learn from different cultures? If I remember correctly much of early medieval European science was based off work by Islamic scholars. One can tolerate having both. And I also don't remember how there is just one culture in every European nation. You even mentioned yourself how were Basque as well as French and Spanish.

Concluding point:

Pretty much every part of your argument can be deconstructed and taken apart. Because it doesn't really feel like a well rationed case. Instead, it seems much more like a blog masquerading as an argument, based off a vague sense of unease about Muslim immigrants and a few comments by your friends, rather than anything tangible.

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Yeah, since the OP didn't take the opportunity to add any talking points ... locked.

Well.... this is a trifle awkward :p
Last edited by Valaran on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General