NATION

PASSWORD

Let me try and help you understand the Far-Right

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Republique della France
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Let me try and help you understand the Far-Right

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:31 am

Because many of you seem to be Leftists, I don't think many of you understand why us who are on the very, very, very Far-Right are who we are.

Well, let me explain.

Let's talk about Muslim immigrants in Europe.

I am Basque, but I am not typically Basque, I am half-French and half-Spaniard. Now,

here's the thing. All of Europe has different cultures, and sub-cultures, agreed?

Do you also agreee, that a Frenchman from Marseilles, has a culture with more things in common with a Danish man from Copenhaagen, then say, someone from Peshawar, Pakistan, yes?

Now here's the thing - The muslims that come into Europe are mainly peaceful, hard working. However, there are things that we take issue with.

For instance, I used to have Muslim friends when I was living in Spain. Sure, we got along, but one day they began talking about politics, and it got to me. They were talking about how they should have Islamic zones, where non-muslims cannot go into, and where they can practice shariah law.

Think about that.

They are proposing setting up their own, what is basically territory in our own country, one they are not native to.

Tell me, don't you see something wrong with this?

I have heard on the news many times about Muslim rape gangs. Now, of course, this is not to say that each individual European is completely free of crime.

But observe the middle east. There is ALWAYS some kind of conflict, some kind of war, and with those come cultures of crime.

And usually, when they get to Europe they are escaping those cultures, but sometimes the bad come with the good.

Now, I don't have a problem with them because they're Muslim, I have a problem with them because they want our entire country to be Muslim.

You may say the same thing about Christians, but the fact is, because of the Popes, and other Crusaders, European culture and history is almost inseparable from one doctrine of Christianity or the other. So there would not be any real detectable difference if there was a sudden influx of Christians.

My point is, we love our countries, and we have beliefs. Our most important goal is to ensure jobs, education, and health are provided and prioritized for ethnic citizens.

Not because we are racist or what have you, but because for the very fact that we live in Spain. And we are Spaniards. Spaniards are called Spaniards because we are from Spain, not Pakistan. Germans are called German because they are from Germany, not Turkey.

This is a simple fact, that in many European nations, Europeans are treated as second class citizens.

It is simply not fair, that they come from another country, and bring their cultures with them. We do not need their cultures. Pakistani culture exists in Pakistan, let it exist solely in Pakistan.

The fact is, that they are coming to OUR country, and must adapt to our ways. Not the other way around.

We shouldn't have to accommodate anyone because we "offend" them, when in reality, they do not belong here in the first place. No one is forcing them to be here.

There are many other things, but I cannot think of all them right now.

In summary, it is simply not fair that foreign immigrants can come into our nations and receive special treatment, set up "ISlamic Zones" either.

Imagine how the world would react if whites went into a non-white country and set up "Whites Only Zones" do you have any idea how terrible the reaction would be?

So, my question to you, is, do you really believe our ideology is unjustifiable?

Do you REALLY think we are inherently racist?

Doesn't generalizing all of us as racist, seem to be the same thing you're accusing us of?

If we're accused of generalizing races, then why is it permissible for you to generalize ideologies?
Last edited by Republique della France on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goXvk2w ... 1410138026

I am a Fascist. My grandparents served in the Charlemagne-SS and the Spanish Blue Division, they fought to defend Europe from what it is today: A Marxist Multicultural craphole.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:34 am

Republique della France wrote:
Because many of you seem to be Leftists, I don't think many of you understand why us who are on the very, very, very Far-Right are who we are.

Well, let me explain.

I am Basque, but I am not typically Basque, I am half-French and half-Spaniard. Now,

here's the thing. All of Europe has different cultures, and sub-cultures, agreed?

Do you also agreee, that a Frenchman from Marseilles, has a culture with more things in common with a Danish man from Copenhaagen, then say, someone from Peshawar, Pakistan, yes?

Now here's the thing - The muslims that come into Europe are mainly peaceful, hard working. However, there are things that we take issue with.

For instance, I used to have Muslim friends when I was living in Spain. Sure, we got along, but one day they began talking about politics, and it got to me. They were talking about how they should have Islamic zones, where non-muslims cannot go into, and where they can practice shariah law.

Think about that.

They are proposing setting up their own, what is basically territory in our own country, one they are not native to.

I have heard on the news many times about Muslim rape gangs. Now, of course, this is not to say that each individual European is completely free of crime.

But observe the middle east. There is ALWAYS some kind of conflict, some kind of war, and with those come cultures of crime.

And usually, when they get to Europe they are escaping those cultures, but sometimes the bad come with the good.

Now, I don't have a problem with them because they're Muslim, I have a problem with them because they want our entire country to be Muslim.

You may say the same thing about Christians, but the fact is, because of the Popes, and other Crusaders, European culture and history is almost inseparable from one doctrine of Christianity or the other. So there would not be any real detectable difference if there was a sudden influx of Christians.

My point is, we love our countries, and we have beliefs. Our most important goal is to ensure jobs, education, and health are provided and prioritized for ethnic citizens.

Not because we are racist or what have you, but because for the very fact that we live in Spain. And we are Spaniards. Spaniards are called Spaniards because we are from Spain, not Pakistan. Germans are called German because they are from Germany, not Turkey.

This is a simple fact, that in many European nations, Europeans are treated as second class citizens.

It is simply not fair, that they come from another country, and bring their cultures with them. We do not need their cultures. Pakistani culture exists in Pakistan, let it exist solely in Pakistan.

The fact is, that they are coming to OUR country, and must adapt to our ways. Not the other way around.

We shouldn't have to accommodate anyone because we "offend" them, when in reality, they do not belong here in the first place. No one is forcing them to be here.

I'm going to ask you to add a summary of the things you want to discuss here. A "Too Long; Didn't Read" section, as it were.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:36 am

Farnhamia wrote:

Well, let me explain.

Think about that.

I'm going to ask you to add a summary of the things you want to discuss here. A "Too Long; Didn't Read" section, as it were.

How do I edit it to add the spoiler box

I am a Fascist. My grandparents served in the Charlemagne-SS and the Spanish Blue Division, they fought to defend Europe from what it is today: A Marxist Multicultural craphole.

Pyke and the Iron Isles
Envoy

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyke and the Iron Isles » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:37 am

Farnhamia wrote:

Well, let me explain.

Think about that.

Doesn't this classify as a bit bloggy, Farn?
"Good people mean well...we just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke
What is Dead May Never Die

Social Democrat
Avid Game of Thrones fan, 18, straight, male, hopeful future lawyer, lover of history, and gamer.

Taker of 2nd and 8th places of Hiya! Magazine Hottest Royals

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:38 am

Yeah, since the OP didn't take the opportunity to add any talking points ... locked.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:38 am

Farnhamia wrote:I'm going to ask you to add a summary of the things you want to discuss here. A "Too Long; Didn't Read" section, as it were.

How do I edit it to add the spoiler box

Click the "edit" button on your post? You don't need to spoiler it, just add some points for discussion at the end of the post. It's a little rambling and a trifle bloggy. This is a forum for discussion, you need to offer something to be discussed.
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:39 am

Pyke and the Iron Isles wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:I'm going to ask you to add a summary of the things you want to discuss here. A "Too Long; Didn't Read" section, as it were.

Doesn't this classify as a bit bloggy, Farn?

As it stands, yes, but I see no reason why he couldn't amend the OP to make it less so. That's why I offered him the opportunity to do so.

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:40 am

Oh wow that's very funny. By your logic, all the White folk that come to Asian countries such as where I live are stealing our jobs, women, housing and school places. They're even trying to subvert our Asian culture by replacing it with Western cultural imperialism. Yessiree we oughta deport all these White folk back to where they came from. *nods*
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

This nation is now IC-ly known as the Teutonic Reich.

Pyke and the Iron Isles
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyke and the Iron Isles » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:42 am

Farnhamia wrote:
Pyke and the Iron Isles wrote:Doesn't this classify as a bit bloggy, Farn?

As it stands, yes, but I see no reason why he couldn't amend the OP to make it less so. That's why I offered him the opportunity to do so.

Right-o.
-Isaac Clarke

Social Democrat
Avid Game of Thrones fan, 18, straight, male, hopeful future lawyer, lover of history, and gamer.

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:43 am

The Greater Aryan Race wrote:Oh wow that's very funny. By your logic, all the White folk that come to Asian countries such as where I live are stealing our jobs, women, housing and school places. They're even trying to subvert our Asian culture by replacing it with Western cultural imperialism. Yessiree we oughta deport all these White folk back to where they came from. *nods*

But you see, mass immigration only exists in Europe and other white countries.

Do you understand, do you realize that mass immigration occurring only in white countries seems a bit unfair?

The majority of the people immigrating to Europe are not skilled workers. Most of them are very poor, and are refugees.

The government then gives them jobs, jobs that could have gone to our ethnic citizens.

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:45 am

No. As a Lithuanian, my language is more closely related to that of Pakistan (Urdu) than that of France.
Last edited by Arglorand on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kosovo is Morrowind. N'wah.
Impeach Dagoth Ur, legalise Daedra worship, the Empire is theft. Nerevarine 3E 427.

Pros: Dunmeri independence, abolition of the Empire, the Daedra, Morag Tong, House Redoran, Ashlander interests, abolitionism, Dissident Priests, canonisation of St. Jiub the Cliff Racer Slayer.
Cons: Imperials, the Empire, the False Tribunal, Dagoth Ur, House Hlaalu, Imperials, the Eight Divines, "Talos", "Nords", Imperial unionism, Imperials.

I am a: Social Democrat | Bright green | Republican | Intersectional feminist | Civic nationalist | Multiculturalist
(and i blatantly stole this from Old Tyrannia)

Sdaeriji
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Sdaeriji » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:45 am

I see you argue for the distinction of European cultures, then refer to the numerous and varied cultures of the Islamic world as a single monolithic entity.
Farnhamia wrote:What part of the four-letter word "Rules" are you having trouble with?
Farnhamia wrote:four-letter word "Rules"

Pyke and the Iron Isles
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyke and the Iron Isles » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:46 am

The Greater Aryan Race wrote:Oh wow that's very funny. By your logic, all the White folk that come to Asian countries such as where I live are stealing our jobs, women, housing and school places. They're even trying to subvert our Asian culture by replacing it with Western cultural imperialism. Yessiree we oughta deport all these White folk back to where they came from. *nods*

Do you understand, do you realize that mass immigration occurring only in white countries seems a bit unfair?

The majority of the people immigrating to Europe are not skilled workers. Most of them are very poor, and are refugees.

The government then gives them jobs, jobs that could have gone to our ethnic citizens.

Not true. People move en masse between African countries.
-Isaac Clarke

Social Democrat

Zottistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zottistan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:46 am

Yeah, sometimes I don't read the OP, either.
Ireland, BCL and LLM, Training Barrister, Cismale Bi Dude and Gym-Bro, Generally Boring Socdem Eurocuck

Nasal Bondage
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasal Bondage » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:46 am

Mass immigration occurs mostly in what you're calling "white" countries because they're generally the most developed, stable countries.

Do so-called "ethnic" citizens deserve the jobs more?
Puppet of The Cosmos

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:47 am

Arglorand wrote:

No. As a Lithuanian, my language is more closely related to that of Pakistan (Urdu) than that of France.

The question was not addressing Lithuanians.

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:47 am

Arglorand wrote:

Implying that we are not Europe.
Impeach Dagoth Ur, legalise Daedra worship, the Empire is theft. Nerevarine 3E 427.

Pros: Dunmeri independence, abolition of the Empire, the Daedra, Morag Tong, House Redoran, Ashlander interests, abolitionism, Dissident Priests, canonisation of St. Jiub the Cliff Racer Slayer.
Cons: Imperials, the Empire, the False Tribunal, Dagoth Ur, House Hlaalu, Imperials, the Eight Divines, "Talos", "Nords", Imperial unionism, Imperials.

I am a: Social Democrat | Bright green | Republican | Intersectional feminist | Civic nationalist | Multiculturalist

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:47 am

Republique della France wrote:But you see, mass immigration only exists in Europe and other white countries.

Source please or I'll just have to call you out for baseless assumptions.

Republique della France wrote:Do you understand, do you realize that mass immigration occurring only in white countries seems a bit unfair?

Oh don't tell me, this is the part where you add in those favourite sound bites I have come to expect from the Far-Right.

"Anti-Racist is code for Anti-White"

Republique della France wrote:The majority of the people immigrating to Europe are not skilled workers. Most of them are very poor, and are refugees.

Evidence?

Republique della France wrote:The government then gives them jobs, jobs that could have gone to our ethnic citizens.

By your logic, White people also shouldn't be allowed to migrate to Asian countries where they'll take our jobs. We oughta deport them or throw them into refugee camps eh?
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

This nation is now IC-ly known as the Teutonic Reich.

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:48 am

Nasal Bondage wrote:
Republique della France wrote:But you see, mass immigration only exists in Europe and other white countries.

Mass immigration occurs mostly in what you're calling "white" countries because they're generally the most developed, stable countries.

Precisely. It is a never ending cycle.

They export their lower classes to white nations and then force us to take care of them, and our stupid governments oblige.

And yes, ethnic citizens deserve jobs more, because they are natural citizens of the country they're in. How does that not make any sense?

The immigrants are not forced to be there in the first place, there should be absolutely no obligation to them.

Republique della France
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:49 am

Arglorand wrote:
Republique della France wrote:The question was not addressing Lithuanians.

Implying that we are not Europe.

The example did not include Lithuania. I was talking about two specific nations.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:50 am

Arglorand wrote:

Lithuania is in Europe. It's also part of the EU and Western civilisation.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:50 am

Arglorand wrote:Implying that we are not Europe.

The example did not include Lithuania. I was talking about two specific nations.

You were, indeed. Thank you for the edit to the OP, it was just what I was thinking of. And good luck handling the discussion.

Nasal Bondage
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasal Bondage » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:50 am

Nasal Bondage wrote:Mass immigration occurs mostly in what you're calling "white" countries because they're generally the most developed, stable countries.

Precisely. It is a never ending cycle.

They export their lower classes to white nations and then force us to take care of them, and our stupid governments oblige.

And yes, ethnic citizens deserve jobs more, because they are natural citizens of the country they're in. How does that not make any sense?

The immigrants are not forced to be there in the first place, there should be absolutely no obligation to them.

It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing. The more developed nations have greater resources and opportunities, which should be extended to everyone.

How does it make sense? They're all people. Immigrants didn't have the luck to be born in a more developed country - does that make then inferior? Citizens are citizens, whether "natural" or not.
Puppet of The Cosmos

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:51 am

Arglorand wrote:Implying that we are not Europe.

And yet your specific example pertained to depicting that two specific European countries have a culture more alike than they have with countries from outside Europe. If you purely wanted to point out that the French and Danes have a lot in common, than that point is moot. On the other hand, if you wanted to point out that two European countries have a lot in common, as I assumed you did, then you also have to accept that there are European countries which have a lot in common with non-European countries.
Last edited by Arglorand on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:51 am

Napkiraly wrote:
Republique della France wrote:The question was not addressing Lithuanians.

Lithuania is in Europe. It's also part of the EU and Western civilisation.

It's unreasonable to expect him to list every country in Europe to make a comparison, don't you think?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General