NATION

PASSWORD

The toll of Pro-disease quacks, and their legions of trolls

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Empire of Narnia wrote:I always get the vaccines. If they were not safe the government would not allow them to be given out. They do have safety tests for a reason after all.

And it's odd that after the mercury compound in the MMR vaccine that was supposed to be causing autism was eliminated autism diagnosis rates kept rising. Funny, huh?

That reminds me, if an anti-vaxxer is using a list from the CDC on vaccine components...then should that not be hypocritical of them?
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Othelos wrote:
Zanubiyala wrote:I am anti-vaccination, God made natural cures (herbs, spices, plants, ect,ect) in addition to prayer

feel free to swallow a plant or rub it on your body as you whither away, while the rest of us don't die from easily preventable diseases because we got vaccinated.

Natural selection at work.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:55 pm

United Marxist Nations wrote:Why is being anti-vaxx an option? Make vaccination compulsory, educate people on the ways vaccines have saved hundreds of millions (if not billions) of lives.

Because unfortunately the government loves to not make up its mind when it comes to personal choice (and how it will affect others) without being either idiotic or lambasted about it.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Benuty wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:And it's odd that after the mercury compound in the MMR vaccine that was supposed to be causing autism was eliminated autism diagnosis rates kept rising. Funny, huh?

That reminds me, if an anti-vaxxer is using a list from the CDC on vaccine components...then should that not be hypocritical of them?

How? It's a list of ingredients, evidence (to them) that vaccines are bad. There was some foolishness when Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey were carrying on about glycerine or glycol in vaccines ... Anti-freeze! or the "HCl" often seen in the names ... Hydrochloric acid!
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Avenio wrote:
Othelos wrote:feel free to swallow a plant or rub it on your body as you whither away, while the rest of us don't die from easily preventable diseases because we got vaccinated.

Natural selection at work.

It's just micro-evolution.
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Benuty wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:Why is being anti-vaxx an option? Make vaccination compulsory, educate people on the ways vaccines have saved hundreds of millions (if not billions) of lives.

Because unfortunately the government loves to not make up its mind when it comes to personal choice (and how it will affect others) without being either idiotic or lambasted about it.

Goddamnit, government.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

The Fascist American Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 pm

This.

I support vaccines whole heartedly. However, we could do something about the medicines with a mile-long list of deadly or disabling side-effects. I'm still waiting for the BAD DRUG commercial that says "If you or a loved one has had their head explode, you may be entitled to compensation."

I advocate natural medicines. Vaccines, being weakened forms of the virus, are 95% natural.

Americans, hands off Ukraine and let Russia do what they will in their own sphere of influence! You are not the world's police!
You obviously do since you posted a response like the shifty little red velvet pseudo ant you are. Yes I am onto your little tricks you hissing pest you exoskeleton brier patch you. Now crawl back in to that patch of grass you call hell and hiss some more. -Benuty
[quote="Arkandros";p="20014230"]

RIP Eli Waller
Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. -Benito Mussolini

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:58 pm

In the U.S., states require children to be vaccinated in order to attend public school. However, all states except West Virginia and Mississippi allow religious exemption, and 20 other states allow parents to exempt on personal and philosophical objections.

I find these exemptions to be idiotic. It should be mandatory for everyone to get vaccinated, because anyone that isn't vaccinated poses a significant health risk to everyone around them.

Empire of Narnia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Narnia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Empire of Narnia wrote:I always get the vaccines. If they were not safe the government would not allow them to be given out. They do have safety tests for a reason after all.

And it's odd that after the mercury compound in the MMR vaccine that was supposed to be causing autism was eliminated autism diagnosis rates kept rising. Funny, huh?

I think that is because the anti-vaccine people had no proof it caused autism. Most of it is just a conspiracy theory from people who hate the government or corporations. I prefer to think the government actually cares about the health of the people.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Threlizdun wrote:
Zanubiyala wrote:I am anti-vaccination, God made natural cures (herbs, spices, plants, ect,ect) in addition to prayer

Please be a shitty joke. Please be a shitty joke. Please be a shitty joke.

Im not a shitty joke, I believe these chemicals scientists poison people with aint right.

I guess I am in naturopathy school of medicine , I believe doctors should take the Hippocratic Oath.
IC NAME: Zairo

Othelos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Othelos » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Zanubiyala wrote:
Threlizdun wrote:Please be a shitty joke. Please be a shitty joke. Please be a shitty joke.

Im not a shitty joke, I believe these chemicals scientists poison people with aint right.

I guess I am in naturopathy school of medicine , I believe doctors should take the Hippocratic Oath.

Please provide evidence that vaccines are poisonous.

South Pacific Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacific Republic » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:00 pm

If you want to see something funny, look up "organic food causes autism" and go to images

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Zanubiyala wrote:
Threlizdun wrote:Please be a shitty joke. Please be a shitty joke. Please be a shitty joke.

I guess I am in naturopathy school of medicine ,

So, you believe in bullshit.

I believe doctors should take the Hippocratic Oath.

They do.
password scrambled

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Zanubiyala wrote:

Do you even know how vaccines work?

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Zanubiyala wrote:

Naturopathy is basically well respected quackery.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Zanubiyala wrote:

Doctors do and doctors recommend vaccination for preventable diseases.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Othelos wrote:
Zanubiyala wrote:

Please provide evidence that vaccines are poisonous.

Evidence? No, I want proof lol.

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Othelos wrote:

feel free to swallow a plant or rub it on your body as you whither away, while the rest of us don't die from easily preventable diseases because we got vaccinated.

Kind of reminds me, I was watching a show on Nat Geo about this family of "Old Believers" who fled the Soviet government in the late '20's because they thought that industrialization, along with the various social and healthcare related reforms it brought, were against God. When they were found in the 1960's, only one was left, who said that all of their relatives had died of some disease (can't remember what it was, but it was one of the ones that vaccines revolutionized treatment for), only to have the Soviet survey team that found them tell them that that disease was easily curable and preventable as early as the mid-'30's back in Western-USSR.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Gauthier wrote:Anti vaccination would be Darwinism in action if the diseases actually infected the assholes promoting anti-vaccination instead of innocent kids.

Well really vaccination is social-darwinism, because your injecting chemicals and carcinogens into small children.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Zanubiyala wrote:
Gauthier wrote:Anti vaccination would be Darwinism in action if the diseases actually infected the assholes promoting anti-vaccination instead of innocent kids.

Well really vaccination is social-darwinism, because your injecting chemicals and carcinogens into small children.

Prove that vaccines are carcinogenic.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Zanubiyala wrote:

Do you have evidence to back your statement up?

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:03 pm

United Marxist Nations wrote:
Othelos wrote:feel free to swallow a plant or rub it on your body as you whither away, while the rest of us don't die from easily preventable diseases because we got vaccinated.

Kind of reminds me, I was watching a show on Nat Geo about this family of "Old Believers" who fled the Soviet government in the late '20's because they thought that industrialization, along with the various social and healthcare related reforms it brought, were against God. When they were found in the 1960's, only one was left, who said that all of their relatives had died of some disease (can't remember what it was, but it was one of the ones that vaccines revolutionized treatment for), only to have the Soviet survey team that found them tell them that that disease was easily curable and preventable as early as the mid-'30's back in Western-USSR.

The old believers?

You mean the Russian Orthodox sect?

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Zanubiyala wrote:

Are you aware that chemicals are pretty much in a lot of places?

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Benuty wrote:
Zanubiyala wrote:

Are you aware that chemicals are pretty much in a lot of places?

Everything is chemical.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:04 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:
Zanubiyala wrote:

Do you have evidence to back your statement up?

Yes, I do.
http://www.naturalnews.com/035080_vacci ... _pets.html

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General