NATION

PASSWORD

Who would win? (World War III Scenario)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Empire of Narnia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Narnia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:31 pm

I think it's one of those dumb fantasy questions, like asking who would win WWII if everybody only fought with their fists and the US was in the Axis.

Louisiane Souverain
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

World War III?

Postby Louisiane Souverain » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:17 pm

I find so much wrong with this scenario but if this was the case then I'd, sadly, have to say that the reds have a better chance of winning this war.
No, I am not new to NationStates. This is just my newest country.

Gingeska
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gingeska » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:24 pm

This scenario is so unlikely that... Well what's the point in guessing who would win?

Aliens from outer space would win-- sticking with the realism of the thread.

The Protoss would invade, and destroy every nation except for the newly independent Michigan.

Michigan would provide the Protoss with vast quantities of vespene gas in exchange for space-weed.
The Protoss would use this gas to warp in more units for their wars in Asia.

So, yeah, that's what would happen. Protoss win.

Nationes Pii Redivivi
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationes Pii Redivivi » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Yugoslavia. Once everyone weary themselves, they will reform and conquer the world!

Fralinia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Well, without New Brunswick, the West can never win.

But yeah, the west is kinda doomed in this scenario, but it will be long, bloody, and most likely attrition.
John Rawls wrote:Justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought. A theory, however elegant and economical must be rejected or revised if it is untrue; likewise laws and institutions no matter how efficient and well-arranged must be reformed or abolished if they are unjust.

Che Guevera wrote: At a given moment it appears that there may have been a great commotion and a single great change. But that change has been gestating among men day by day, and sometimes generation by generation.
History buff, anti-imperialist. Small horse aficionado. Big fan of Paradox games and almost-state-champion debater.
I read the news.
This poster is a known communist sympathizer.

The Scientific States
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scientific States » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Who would win? Nobody, that situation sounds like a clusterfuck where everybody would lose.
Centrist, Ordoliberal, Bisexual, Agnostic, Pro Social Market Economy, Pro Labour Union, Secular Humanist, Cautious Optimist, Pro LGBT, Pro Marijuana Legalization, Pro Humanitarian Intervention etc etc.
Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Liberal/Authoritarian: -6.62
Political Stuff I Wrote
Why Pinochet and Allende were both terrible
The UKIP: A Bad Choice for Britain
Why South Africa is in a sorry state, and how it can be fixed.
Massive List of My OOC Pros and Cons
Hey, Putin! Leave Ukraine Alone!

Murkwood
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Murkwood » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:13 pm

This map is flawed. Look at India's placement. It'd be neutral, if anything.
Degenerate Heart of HetRio wrote:Murkwood, I'm surprised you're not an anti-Semite and don't mind most LGBT rights because boy, aren't you a constellation of the worst opinions to have about everything? o_o

Benuty wrote:I suppose Ken Ham, and the league of Republican-Neocolonialist-Zionist Catholics will not be pleased.

Soldati senza confini wrote:Did I just try to rationalize Murkwood's logic? Please shoot me.

Catholicism has the fullness of the splendor of truth: The Bible and the Church Fathers agree!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General