NATION

PASSWORD

Israel / Gaza / Hamas Mega-Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Cederland wrote:
Benian Republic wrote:If I was the gazans id be partying.

Are you a nazi or something?

Blatantly and intentionally fulfilling Godwin's Law usually gains one negative points on the debate-credibility scale.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Cederland
Spokesperson

Founded: May 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cederland » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Cederland wrote:Are you a nazi or something?

Blatantly and intentionally fulfilling Godwin's Law usually gains one negative points on the debate-credibility scale.

Only a nazi would rejoice at the loss of civilian life solely because the civilian was Jewish.
Ezekiel 28-25: “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob. 26: They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God.”
Libertarian 2, Right 2

Kosovo is Serbia, Palestine is Israel, Kashmir is India.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Cederland wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Blatantly and intentionally fulfilling Godwin's Law usually gains one negative points on the debate-credibility scale.

Only a nazi would rejoice at the loss of civilian life solely because the civilian was Jewish.

Check again. He said Gazan. Not Jewish.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Cederland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cederland » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Cederland wrote:Only a nazi would rejoice at the loss of civilian life solely because the civilian was Jewish.

Check again. He said Gazan. Not Jewish.

Benian Republic wrote:
DBJ wrote:In gaza every time a jew gets killed it's party time. That's the difference.

If I was the gazans id be partying.
Ezekiel 28-25: “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob. 26: They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God.”
Libertarian 2, Right 2

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Cederland wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Check again. He said Gazan. Not Jewish.

Benian Republic wrote:If I was the gazans id be partying.

Oh, shit. You're right, actually. I thought that was a "it," rather than an "I."

My apologies.

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Cederland wrote:

Oh, shit. You're right, actually. I thought that was a "it," rather than an "I."

My apologies.

I support the right for a native people to resort to armed resistance against OCCUPIERS wether or not said occupiers are Jewish or not plays nothing into my decision.
Pro: United Ireland, IRA, Allan Ryan, Palestine, Malvinas, Ukraine, Hamas-Fatah cooperation, legalized Gay marriage, Tibetan Resistance, Atheism.
Anti: English Imperialism, Nazism, communism, Israel, Zionism, Margret thatcher, Martin McGuinness, good Friday agreement.
Proud to be Irish, please telegram me I enjoy getting them.
Casualties showing why supporting Israel is morally corrupt: http://www.countthekids.org/

*The People's Republic of Aryan Union of Celts
*Was Aryan Union of Celts

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:31 pm

Benian Republic wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Oh, shit. You're right, actually. I thought that was a "it," rather than an "I."

My apologies.

I support the right for a native people to resort to armed resistance against OCCUPIERS wether or not said occupiers are Jewish or not plays nothing into my decision.

Then you shouldn't have said "If I was the gazans id be partying." In response to "every time a jew gets killed it's party time."

Cederland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cederland » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:31 pm

Benian Republic wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Oh, shit. You're right, actually. I thought that was a "it," rather than an "I."

My apologies.

So you support Israel then? Since they're Natives and are fighting Arabs, who are native to Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, and the UAE.
Libertarian 2, Right 2

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:32 pm

DBJ wrote:In gaza every time a jew gets killed it's party time. That's the difference.

But anyway, I'm going to ask for a source that Gazans rejoice at Jewish (not Israeli settler/soldier) death wherever it's found.

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Benian Republic wrote:I support the right for a native people to resort to armed resistance against OCCUPIERS wether or not said occupiers are Jewish or not plays nothing into my decision.

Then you shouldn't have said "If I was the gazans id be partying." In response to "every time a jew gets killed it's party time."

When someone on here says Jewish they mean Israeli so there's no need.
Pro: United Ireland, IRA, Allan Ryan, Palestine, Malvinas, Ukraine, Hamas-Fatah cooperation, legalized Gay marriage, Tibetan Resistance, Atheism.
Anti: English Imperialism, Nazism, communism, Israel, Zionism, Margret thatcher, Martin McGuinness, good Friday agreement.
Casualties showing why supporting Israel is morally corrupt: http://www.countthekids.org/

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Israeli President receives death threats from Jewish nationalists. This was after he tweeted a condemnation of the murder of the 18 month old Palestinian child.

Israeli leaders propose harsh new measures to combat "Jewish terrorism".
Last edited by Costa Fierro on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:33 pm

Cederland wrote:So you support Israel then? Since they're Natives and are fighting Arabs, who are native to Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, and the UAE.

Palestinians were there hundreds of years before the UN decided to just fucking partition the place and give half of it to Jewish people. Just 'cause.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:33 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:Israeli President receives death threats from Jewish nationalists. This was after he tweeted a condemnation of the murder of the 18 month old Palestinian child.

Ah, Zionism. A magnificent thing.

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Cederland wrote:
Benian Republic wrote:I support the right for a native people to resort to armed resistance against OCCUPIERS wether or not said occupiers are Jewish or not plays nothing into my decision.

So you support Israel then? Since they're Natives and are fighting Arabs, who are native to Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, and the UAE.

No I support the idea of death to Israel. Those "natives" came from places other than the middleast. These Palestinians have been there for thousands of years and have the right to kill anyone who tries to take them from their land.

DBJ
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby DBJ » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:38 pm

It's quite obviousyou view the jews at occupiers. I doubt you have the same attitute towards arab/palestinian citizens of Israel. You're an anti-semite.

Cederland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cederland » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:38 pm

Benian Republic wrote:
Cederland wrote:So you support Israel then? Since they're Natives and are fighting Arabs, who are native to Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, and the UAE.

No I support the idea of death to Israel. Those "natives" came from places other than the middleast. These Palestinians have been there for thousands of years and have the right to kill anyone who tries to take them from their land.

But you party when Jews die, including the several million Arab Jews. 30% of Israelis are arabs, and 19% are Muslims, meaning that the remaining 11% are Arab Jews, so you party when Natives die?
Libertarian 2, Right 2

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:43 pm

DBJ wrote:

It's quite obviousyou view the jews at occupiers. I doubt you have the same attitute towards arab/palestinian citizens of Israel. You're an anti-semite.

You are once again mistaken, Anyone who supports or recognizes the state of Israel is evil be they Arab or Jewish.

DBJ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby DBJ » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Costa Fierro wrote:Israeli President receives death threats from Jewish nationalists. This was after he tweeted a condemnation of the murder of the 18 month old Palestinian child.

Ah, Zionism. A magnificent thing.

Yes, because this is obviously about zionism.

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Cederland wrote:
Benian Republic wrote:No I support the idea of death to Israel. Those "natives" came from places other than the middleast. These Palestinians have been there for thousands of years and have the right to kill anyone who tries to take them from their land.

But you party when Jews die, including the several million Arab Jews. 30% of Israelis are arabs, and 19% are Muslims, meaning that the remaining 11% are Arab Jews, so you party when Natives die?

Once again when Israelis die.

Cederland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cederland » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Benian Republic wrote:
DBJ wrote:It's quite obviousyou view the jews at occupiers. I doubt you have the same attitute towards arab/palestinian citizens of Israel. You're an anti-semite.

You are once again mistaken, Anyone who supports or recognizes the state of Israel is evil be they Arab or Jewish.

No, someone who parties over the death of civilians (you) is far more evil than a group of people who want a tiny sliver of land from a group of people who have 21 other states to go to so that they don't have to face persecution from racist Europeans (you).
Libertarian 2, Right 2

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Cederland wrote:
Benian Republic wrote:You are once again mistaken, Anyone who supports or recognizes the state of Israel is evil be they Arab or Jewish.

No, someone who parties over the death of civilians (you) is far more evil than a group of people who want a tiny sliver of land from a group of people who have 21 other states to go to so that they don't have to face persecution from racist Europeans (you).

The Israelis are an evil people and evil must be defeated with evil. That tiny sliver of land is worth more than life to the Palestinians who day after day blow themselves up and die in gunfights to protect it. The Israelis commit terrible war crimes against the Palestinians all I support is returning the favor.

Cederland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cederland » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Benian Republic wrote:
Cederland wrote:

The Israelis are an evil people and evil must be defeated with evil. That tiny sliver of land is worth more than life to the Palestinians who day after day blow themselves up and die in gunfights to protect it. The Israelis commit terrible war crimes against the Palestinians all I support is returning the favor.

So then you're evil for the Irish wanting a sliver of land from the British, and you deserve to be shot for the Englishmen killed in the Irish of rebellion of 1803.
Libertarian 2, Right 2

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:54 pm

DBJ wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Ah, Zionism. A magnificent thing.

Yes, because this is obviously about zionism.

"Israeli President receives death threats from Jewish nationalists."

"death threats from Jewish nationalists"

"Jewish nationalists"

???

DBJ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby DBJ » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
DBJ wrote:Yes, because this is obviously about zionism.

"Israeli President receives death threats from Jewish nationalists."

"death threats from Jewish nationalists"

"Jewish nationalists"

???

He's a zionist himself. Zionism is not the equivalent of radical jewish nationalism or far-right movements.
Last edited by DBJ on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Cederland wrote:
Benian Republic wrote:The Israelis are an evil people and evil must be defeated with evil. That tiny sliver of land is worth more than life to the Palestinians who day after day blow themselves up and die in gunfights to protect it. The Israelis commit terrible war crimes against the Palestinians all I support is returning the favor.

So then you're evil for the Irish wanting a sliver of land from the British, and you deserve to be shot for the Englishmen killed in the Irish of rebellion of 1803.

We were there before them. Anyone who occupies another's land should be killed by those he occupies.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General