NATION

PASSWORD

Femitheist Divine Commits Suicide

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:00 am

Condunum wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
How unfortunate.

Very.

That's sad. *nod*
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:04 am

Moving Forward Inc wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
The Batorys wasn't the one 1) saying that he applauds this person's decision to kill herself and, 2) that suicide is good and that feeling empathy or compassion are wastes of time. You, on the other hand... did say those things.

And your point is?..

That your point is, well, bullshit.

Since when did I say I expect to be understood? Stop putting words in my mouth.

Since saying you're honest because you are autistic. Nah, I've seen many people play that card and no, your initial statement is still unnecessary.

For some reason if someone doesn't like my argument I'm an asshole? An asshole? Seriously?
Well I happen to think that people who can only resort to flaming when they don't like someone's argument are obviously the sort of people most worthy of such comments.

Either debate it or STFU.

Lovely baiting. Not interested. :lol2:

And how is calling you a sociopath and a high school student flaming again? You show sociopath tendencies in what you post, your lack of empathy is an example. And yes, your ITGness smells of a high school student. Again, what's flaming about that?
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Not Safe For Work
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Not Safe For Work » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:05 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Moving Forward Inc wrote:"The Batorys" claimed that I am either a Sociopath or a High school student, yet now I get called the asshole?
Sounds legit.

The Batorys wasn't the one 1) saying that he applauds this person's decision to kill herself and, 2) that suicide is good and that feeling empathy or compassion are wastes of time. You, on the other hand... did say those things.

Don't act all surprised if people react badly to your BS and then expect to be understood just because you say you're autistic. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

It's not an excuse, anyway. People with Autism Spectrum disorders often (learn to) function in an entirely acceptable fashion.

People who 'act up' and blame it on their Autism Spectrum disorder (if the claim is even genuine) do not represent everyone on that spectrum, but do make everyone on the spectrum look worse.
Last edited by Not Safe For Work on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beot or botneot, tath is the nestqoui.

Not Safe For Work
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Not Safe For Work » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:08 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:And how is calling you a sociopath and a high school student flaming again? You show sociopath tendencies in what you post, your lack of empathy is an example. And yes, your ITGness smells of a high school student. Again, what's flaming about that?

More importantly, perhaps:

viewtopic.php?p=10951632#p10951632

MFI claims to be a sociopath.

If MFI is being flamed, MFI is being flamed by MFI.

(Which is consistent with his/her absolutist condemnation of absolutist condemnations.)

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:08 am

Not Safe For Work wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Don't act all surprised if people react badly to your BS and then expect to be understood just because you say you're autistic. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

It's not an excuse, anyway. People with Autism Spectrum disorders often (learn to) function in an entirely acceptable fashion.

People who 'act up' and blame it on their Autism Spectrum disorder (if the claim is even genuine) do not represent everyone on that spectrum, but do make everyone on the spectrum look worse.

Precisely. As Coffee Cakes has it on his signature: Asperger's is not a 'get out of jail free' card for jerky posts.

People who act up and then blame it on their autism do a disservice to others who also suffer from any form of ASD.
Slava Ukraini

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:09 am

Not Safe For Work wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:And how is calling you a sociopath and a high school student flaming again? You show sociopath tendencies in what you post, your lack of empathy is an example. And yes, your ITGness smells of a high school student. Again, what's flaming about that?

More importantly, perhaps:

viewtopic.php?p=10951632#p10951632

MFI claims to be a sociopath.

If MFI is being flamed, MFI is being flamed by MFI.

(Which is consistent with his/her absolutist condemnation of absolutist condemnations.)

Pretty much.

You nailed it better than I did.
Slava Ukraini

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 am

Well, calling for genocide usually ends up with flaming. However, if someone used her daughter, then that truly was a classless move.

That being said however, I am glad she did not have a son.
Although the stars do not speak, even in being silent they cry out. - John Calvin

Not Safe For Work
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Not Safe For Work » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Not Safe For Work wrote:

Precisely. As Coffee Cakes has it on his signature: Asperger's is not a 'get out of jail free' card for jerky posts.

People who act up and then blame it on their autism do a disservice to others who also suffer from any form of ASD.

This is not my first nation on NS. On other incarnations, it has been sometimes quite well known that I was diagnosed early with an Autism Spectrum disorder (although that's not the terminology they used, back then), and while I haven't always been universally popular, I've never yet used the excuse of my AS disorder to excuse myself, or had to.

Strifopolis
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Strifopolis » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 am

I take it I'm the only one or one of the few that has 1. No sympathy and 2. Glad she's dead.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:25 am

Not Safe For Work wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

This is not my first nation on NS. On other incarnations, it has been sometimes quite well known that I was diagnosed early with an Autism Spectrum disorder (although that's not the terminology they used, back then), and while I haven't always been universally popular, I've never yet used the excuse of my AS disorder to excuse myself, or had to.

No, I know. ASD is a recent terminology.

I don't think I remember this happening when I first joined the site. In fact, there were 2 posters I knew back then (one of them still posts occasionally) that had been diagnosed with ASD and I don't think I ever saw them use that as an excuse for any poor behavior on their part.

It's something I've been seeing of late.
Last edited by Nanatsu no Tsuki on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slava Ukraini

Gauntleted Fist
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauntleted Fist » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:25 am

Strifopolis wrote:I take it I'm the only one or one of the few that has 1. No sympathy and 2. Glad she's dead.

Why? I just don't understand this point of view. I'm honestly struggling here to see why you would be glad someone is dead.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:28 am

Gauntleted Fist wrote:
Strifopolis wrote:I take it I'm the only one or one of the few that has 1. No sympathy and 2. Glad she's dead.

Why? I just don't understand this point of view. I'm honestly struggling here to see why you would be glad someone is dead.

I don't get it either. I can't even wish this on those I hate.

I can understand animosity for what she wrote, for her ideas. I can understand animosity for what she did to her daughter (writing 'bitch' on her forehead to somehow 'toughen' her up). But I don't understand how people can be glad she's dead.

If anything, really, I feel compassion for her and her family. She killed herself just because she got hateful comments online. Hardly something worthy of taking such a drastic measure.
Slava Ukraini

Not Safe For Work
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Not Safe For Work » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:38 am

No, there's actually quite a strong, and often violent, chorus on the internet, of which you are just one voice.

I can't dictate whether or not you should have sympathy - but I can point out that we don't know for sure that anyone IS actually dead.

To be honest, I have read the Femitheist Divine stuff before, and I've always assumed it was a guy, trolling. In which case all you're cheering is a troll that inspired anger (and some of the rhetoric was brutal) against women... getting one last laugh by pretending to kill a woman.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:41 am

Warhosta Lives wrote:
Threlizdun wrote:She was horrendously sexist and a stain on the feminist movement, but her death is still certainly sad and unfortunate.

She was a perfect example of the despicable nature of the feminist movement. Sadly I think her ''suicide'' was a hoax.

I'm not sure, tbh. I did find this on Tumblr. Take with caution.

Remember when people thought the Divine Femitheist was dead
based on an obituary of anonymous origin that wasn’t replicated in any third-party newspaper online, given with the name Krista Jane Heflin of Minneapolis, who otherwise does not appear to exist in Minnesota, and names of her several relatives who also do not appear to exist in Minnesota? (Go ahead, try searching yourself — I didn’t make a post about this before because I figured it could just be circumstantial and was in bad taste.)

Well, someone has taken down her Farewell post and replaced it with whatever the hell this is video which features people talking about her death (starting with a man calling her “Our Lord”), and a female voice laughing alongside the sentence “I will not be silenced.”

Link to the replacement video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g93iTj9tbGQ

Tumblr is not a reputable source, I know. But since there doesn't seem to, indeed, be any record of this person's death anywhere (at least not with the name attributed to her- Krista Jane Heflin) and since it seems her family is also non-existent, this might be a hoax. If someone else finds something that contradicts this, by all means, post it.
Slava Ukraini

Forsher
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Forsher » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:57 am

Condunum wrote:
Moving Forward Inc wrote:It's a trait associated with autism.

Please don't pull out the Asperger Syndrome card. Please?

Asperger's is a autism spectrum disorder but it is distinct to autism, which can range from relatively mild to quite extreme. That said, Asperger's, to my knowledge, result in an individual, and this is shared with some, er, flavours of autism, not being quite able to "read" people as it were... that is to say not understanding that the joke's now over or the like.

I've met extreme cases, mild ones and Asperger's. I am, to my knowledge, not on the spectrum but I'd rather not read any literature on it as I have slight hypochondriac tendancies, I think (it may be the hypochondria).

Not Safe For Work wrote:
Moving Forward Inc wrote:Thanks for saying you know absolutely nothing about totalitarianism.
Now go get educated!

The fact that you're rude does not detract or divert attention away from the fact that your own stated views not only condemn you to the punishment you envision for others - but are just as nonsensical and totalitarian as the views you condemned in others.

Your double standard is predictable, but that doesn't make it okay.

You've completely failed to either explain totalitarianismor connect it to the comment he made. Instead you've taken the Bellman's route and simply reiterated what you're saying which tends to pass for argument or, in the Bellman's case, truth.

It's a stupid view but the absence of the state means it cannot be totalitarian. The view is stupid because people should be free to be idiots, "you claim the right to be unhappy."
That it Could be What it Is, Is What it Is

Stop making shit up, though. Links, or it's a God-damn lie and you know it.

The normie life is heteronormie

We won't know until 2053 when it'll be really obvious what he should've done. [...] We have no option but to guess.

Not Safe For Work
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Not Safe For Work » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:12 am

Forsher wrote:
Condunum wrote:
Please don't pull out the Asperger Syndrome card. Please?

Asperger's is a autism spectrum disorder but it is distinct to autism, which can range from relatively mild to quite extreme. That said, Asperger's, to my knowledge, result in an individual, and this is shared with some, er, flavours of autism, not being quite able to "read" people as it were... that is to say not understanding that the joke's now over or the like.

I've met extreme cases, mild ones and Asperger's. I am, to my knowledge, not on the spectrum but I'd rather not read any literature on it as I have slight hypochondriac tendancies, I think (it may be the hypochondria).

Not Safe For Work wrote:
The fact that you're rude does not detract or divert attention away from the fact that your own stated views not only condemn you to the punishment you envision for others - but are just as nonsensical and totalitarian as the views you condemned in others.

Your double standard is predictable, but that doesn't make it okay.

You've completely failed to either explain totalitarianismor connect it to the comment he made. Instead you've taken the Bellman's route and simply reiterated what you're saying which tends to pass for argument or, in the Bellman's case, truth.

It's a stupid view but the absence of the state means it cannot be totalitarian. The view is stupid because people should be free to be idiots, "you claim the right to be unhappy."

You're missing the point. Femitheist's rant about male castration, for example - talked about a world 'holiday' when people would be castrated. They might be 'made to' be castrated, for example - but there is no 'state' that has this kind of world power.

IF Femitheist was even a real person, and IF the rants were even genuine - it's no more appropriate really to talk of 'her' ideas as 'totalitarianism' than it is to describe MFI's belief that all people with extremist views 'should' kill themselves as 'totalitarian'.

What is allegedly wrong in Femitheist, is duplicated in MFI. According to MFI, the solution is suicide - a solution he (or she) does not extend to themselves. For which we can be glad, I think - I'm certainly not arguing in favor of suicide.

Strifopolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Strifopolis » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:17 am

Gauntleted Fist wrote:

I think the collective intelligence of this world improved when she died.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:20 am

Strifopolis wrote:
Gauntleted Fist wrote:Why? I just don't understand this point of view. I'm honestly struggling here to see why you would be glad someone is dead.

I think the collective intelligence of this world improved when she died.

We don't know if the news of her suicide are true or a hoax, though.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:I'm not sure, tbh. I did find this on Tumblr. Take with caution.

Remember when people thought the Divine Femitheist was dead
based on an obituary of anonymous origin that wasn’t replicated in any third-party newspaper online, given with the name Krista Jane Heflin of Minneapolis, who otherwise does not appear to exist in Minnesota, and names of her several relatives who also do not appear to exist in Minnesota? (Go ahead, try searching yourself — I didn’t make a post about this before because I figured it could just be circumstantial and was in bad taste.)

Well, someone has taken down her Farewell post and replaced it with whatever the hell this is video which features people talking about her death (starting with a man calling her “Our Lord”), and a female voice laughing alongside the sentence “I will not be silenced.”

Link to the replacement video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g93iTj9tbGQ

Tumblr is not a reputable source, I know. But since there doesn't seem to, indeed, be any record of this person's death anywhere (at least not with the name attributed to her- Krista Jane Heflin) and since it seems her family is also non-existent, this might be a hoax. If someone else finds something that contradicts this, by all means, post it.
Slava Ukraini

Gauntleted Fist
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauntleted Fist » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:23 am

Strifopolis wrote:I think the collective intelligence of this world improved when she died.

What does being less intelligent than other people have to do with deserving death?

Tahar Joblis
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tahar Joblis » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:25 am

As I already noted when someone posted it in the old thread, not only is there a lack of evidence for her suicide, but the Femitheist Divine persona remained active online - engaging with and trolling various MRAs - after the supposed suicide.

After a little while of that, she then quit.

This is clear if you read down to the comments in the link in the OP, and follow through the links offered.

For completeness, I'm just going to re-quote myself:
Tahar Joblis wrote:
Dartala wrote:http://www.avoiceformen.com/a-voice-for-men/femitheist-divine-suicide/

Umm guys... I think she killed herself. I hope shes happier and in a better place now.

Read down to the comments. Evidently, she didn't kill herself, started posting around, got her real identity tracked down by people investigating the alleged suicide, and then quit again.

Now, that does put paid some questions and leave open others. For one thing, I can dig up all the comments from people here on NSG who seemed so sure that Femitheist was a man (and a middle aged man, at that), based on what I pointed out was pretty flimsy evidence, and claim vindication. The Poe's Law question is, I think, never really going to be really shut unless we see a lot more follow-up, which I am frankly not very interested in; the sort of shit that she was claiming in her persona as Femitheist was indeed the sort of shit that people will often insincerely disclaim if it gets tied to their RL identity.

Tahar Joblis wrote:
Hatsunia wrote:Confirmed troll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRkxDB8uelQ

(look at the video description and click the first link)

Confirmed 20 year old female. Confirmed dishonest attention-seeking person. Confirmed troll depends on your definition of "troll" and possibly some unknowns. Did she want attention? Yes. Does she sincerely hold seriously misandrist views? Not clear. Is she part of the Men's Rights Movement, to the degree that it can be described as a movement? Definitely not.

Which means:
Natapoc wrote:No idea. I don't think he was drunk/high or he would have made more spelling and grammar mistakes and he would not have continued the deception once he became sober.

The old man who wrote it probably either has a "castration fetish" (look it up(or don't)) or he is simply trying to make feminism look bad.

Either way everything about the text points to it being written by a male. Linguistic analysis can be wrong but in this case, and especially because of his choice to use gender masking words, he's trying to hide the fact that he's male (and probably an older male)

Natapoc wrote:Yeah because he is probably a "MRA" who is trying to make feminists look bad.

That Natapoc was seriously wrong on three counts.

1.) Not old. Femitheist was telling the truth about her age.
2.) Not a man. Femitheist was telling the truth about her gender.
3.) Not a MRA. She may have been presenting exaggerated views rather than her own actual views [jury's still out on that AFAIK], but all things considered, she spent most of her effort actively trying to troll the men's rights community rather than interacting with feminists, and cannot be considered a MRA by any reasonable means. Even her fake suicide seemed part of an effort targeted to troll MRAs.

Which, of course, means that I was right, and Natapoc was wrong. With good reason - Natapoc was ignoring a lot of good evidence and clinging to some very slender straws to try to salvage the notion that Femitheist was a false flag operation run by some secretive MRA as part of a conspiracy to make feminists look bad.

EDIT: For MOAR completeness, three comments from near the bottom of the the AVFM page. You might find these convincing:
Scented Nectar
This morning in my newsfeed reader was the following blogpost by Femitheist. The blog is now shut down, but she deleted it AFTER my Reader had downloaded the article, so it’s still in there (as an already read item). Here it is:

YOU WIN.
by Femitheist Divine

Look. I saw that anonymous comment about the Femitheist on that PUBLIC FORUM FROM MY CITY. I just came back here, so please stop.

I quit. You win. I’ve deleted everything and in about an hour I’ll be deleting the entire Blog. I’ve deleted all of my files. I will never return.

You are victorious. You found me. I’m scared. You win.

Okay?

I’m not a God, I’m not anything. It was all a joke at your expense. I didn’t mean anything I’ve ever posted here. I’m just one huge satirist troll. All right? I’m serious. None of this was real. I’m just a joker. So, please do not push any more.

You found me, okay? Please stop. Game over. You win. I lose. I’m stupid. You win.

All right?

The entire Femitheist thing was just a persona to troll, nothing more. It was all fake.

Thank you.

Once again, you win, I lose. Game over for me.

Scented Nectar in reply to PHX MRA
I just got lucky with the timing of when I went to Google Reader. Once it’s been loaded into the page, and seen/read, there, it retains a copy even when the post gets deleted.

I’m looking now, in another tab, and my Reader page has (maybe) all of her articles stored, from “The Lie of the Patriarchy – The Final Eutopia” (posted April 19) to “YOU WIN” (posted this morning).

It really is hard to remove off of the internet, all traces of what one has previously made public.

Beaker in reply to Scented Nectar
I wrote the comment she is referring to:

Hello Femitheist, you gotta lay off the sauce. Its affecting your blogging!

You can see it here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paragou ... QF2CAP2/p2

I love how offended and scared she is. Because her talk of mass murder and hatred was just a joke but we’ve done something really bad – make her take responsibility for her words.

I actually believe strongly in anonymity online, but like all rights there boundaries and Femitheist was way over the line.

I think the preponderance of the evidence lies clearly on the side of "hoax."
Last edited by Tahar Joblis on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

Strifopolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Strifopolis » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:26 am

Gauntleted Fist wrote:
Strifopolis wrote:I think the collective intelligence of this world improved when she died.

What does being less intelligent than other people have to do with deserving death?

When did I say she deserved death? Being glad there's one less person in this world who thinks I'm a rapist and a degenerate member of society just because I'm male isn't the same as saying she deserves death.

Gauntleted Fist
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauntleted Fist » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:31 am

Strifopolis wrote:When did I say she deserved death?

"Deserving" in that her death was the correct thing to happen. Not "deserving" in that she actually earned her death.

Strifopolis wrote:Being glad there's one less person in this world who thinks I'm a rapist and a degenerate member of society just because I'm male isn't the same as saying she deserves death.

See above.

Forsher
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Forsher » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:36 am

Not Safe For Work wrote:
Forsher wrote:

You're missing the point. Femitheist's rant about male castration, for example - talked about a world 'holiday' when people would be castrated. They might be 'made to' be castrated, for example - but there is no 'state' that has this kind of world power.

IF Femitheist was even a real person, and IF the rants were even genuine - it's no more appropriate really to talk of 'her' ideas as 'totalitarianism' than it is to describe MFI's belief that all people with extremist views 'should' kill themselves as 'totalitarian'.

What is allegedly wrong in Femitheist, is duplicated in MFI. According to MFI, the solution is suicide - a solution he (or she) does not extend to themselves. For which we can be glad, I think - I'm certainly not arguing in favor of suicide.

For it to happen, one can argue that complete subservience to the state is necessary, whether or not such a state exists doesn't actually matter. His view, on the other hand, had no room for the state, it isn't suicide if it is forced. Not that that matters, neither of you took defensible positions.

That's the thing, though, if his view isn't totalitarian than he needn't commit suicide.
That it Could be What it Is, Is What it Is

Stop making shit up, though. Links, or it's a God-damn lie and you know it.

The normie life is heteronormie

We won't know until 2053 when it'll be really obvious what he should've done. [...] We have no option but to guess.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:37 am

Vandover wrote:http://www.avoiceformen.com/a-voice-for-men/femitheist-divine-suicide/
The Femitheistdivine,a radical feminist,has commited suicide.It was apparently because of hate she got from comments on her blogs,which include All Men Must Be Castrated,A Man is a Rape Supporter If (which applies to every man),and many more sexist blogs.Personally,I do feel bad,for her daughter that is.How could I feel sympothy for her when she wrote so many blogs supporting murder,genocide,sexism,and wrote the word "bitch" on her daughter's forehead so it would make her stonger than other women?What does the NS community think?Should she have done this,or atleast something else?

Nobody kills themselves because somebody was rude to them on their blogs, she was fucked in the head and this was the logical conclusion of that.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

Strifopolis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Strifopolis » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 am

Gauntleted Fist wrote:
Strifopolis wrote:When did I say she deserved death?

"Deserving" in that her death was the correct thing to happen. Not "deserving" in that she actually earned her death.

Strifopolis wrote:Being glad there's one less person in this world who thinks I'm a rapist and a degenerate member of society just because I'm male isn't the same as saying she deserves death.

See above.

I didn't see the above post before I made my comment and it may not have been a troll at all, she may have just lied. I'm sure you've seen this online. A person makes a stupid comment that haunts them for a while and they claim troll. Also It seemed then, using your own examples, if her suicide is real she thought she deserved death in seeing that is was the correct thing to happen, which is why she did it. Again using your examples I still don't think she deserved death in that it was the correct thing to happen. I'd of much preferred her to stop hating men (if true) then die. I won't bleed sympathy however.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General