NATION

PASSWORD

If you deny man-made global warming...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
The Aryan Nations
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Nov 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aryan Nations » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:35 am

Natapoc wrote:To deny global warming is to prefer fantasy to reality. To decide that one will believe as one wishes despite petty things like facts or reason.

It's not possible to look at the data and come to any honest conclusion other than what scientists have come up with.

BTW, Watch 130 years of global warming in 30 seconds here: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/01/3 ... 30-seconds

Rapid (and drastic)changes must be made NOW. Or you may as well forget any future for human civilization.


Warming periods have shown the Rise of Rome, the rise of Europe, and the Rise of china.

the cooling periods show the Death of rome, the death of the Maya, many more storms of higher intensity, famines, floods, etc etc. i suggest you read up on the little ice age.
Last edited by The Aryan Nations on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiocfaidh ár lá
Forn Siðr.
"Somalia has 1900 miles of coast line, a government that knows its place, and all the guns and wives you could afford to buy. Why have I not heard of this paradise before?"
~Chevvy Chase (technically pierce hawthorn)
I like: Anarcho Capitalism, Freedom, Free Speech, Right wing politics, Libertarianism, States rights, Andrew Jackson
I Dislike: Communism, Socialism, Anarcho Communism, Left Libertarianism, Tyranny, Federalism, Abraham Lincoln.
What the Melting Pot actually does in practice, can be seen in Mexico, where the absorption of
the blood of the original Spanish conquerors by the native Indian population has produced the
racial mixture which we call Mexican, and which is now engaged in demonstrating its
incapacity for self-government.

User avatar
Tubbsalot
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9000
Founded: Oct 17, 2008
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Tubbsalot » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:37 am

Free Soviets wrote:
Trotskylvania wrote:For the love of God, how can you miss the elephant in the room of 21.3 billion tonnes of CO2 produced every year by burning fossil fuels. The carbon cycle can only absorb half that amount. Anthropogenic global warming is a demonstrable fact, and it will drive us to ruin unless we take quick measures against it.

but i think magical mechanismless 'cycles' must be to blame. also, it isn't happening. also, it will be awesome.
so nyah!

Besides, Europe is really cold right now. I bet those fools still believe in 'global' 'warming' even while they have days off for snow :roll:

The Aryan Nations wrote:2. mine was heavily sourced, reviewed, etc etc.

Ah, but I have a heavily sourced, reviewed thing of my own:

Global warming exists.1234

1My ass
2My ass
3My ass
4My ass
"Twats love flags." - Yootopia

User avatar
Costa Fiero
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5247
Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fiero » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:37 am

Tubbsalot wrote:You seem to be confusing the statements:

"the facts say you are wrong, and there's no reason your opinion should matter when you know nothing about the topic"
and
"you're dumb and stupid and I don't like you because you disagree"

Please make a note of it.


I believe the statement was: "You deny climate change. Therefore you are ignorant and stupid. GTFO."

Nowhere have I denied climate change.

User avatar
Tubbsalot
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9000
Founded: Oct 17, 2008
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Tubbsalot » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:38 am

Costa Fiero wrote:I believe the statement was: "You deny climate change. Therefore you are ignorant and stupid. GTFO."

You believe incorrectly.

Free Soviets wrote:
Costa Fiero wrote:As someone who is in the "it is happening but I feel that the man made claim is dubious" camp, I don't like it how some people tend to think that their way/view is the only one that matters and they have no time for others, reiterating the same boring stuff every single time and then trying to claim some moral superiority.

and i don't like the way that people who know nothing about the topic - and refuse to learn - think their lazy assumptions about how the world is have any bearing on the fact that a) global warming is real, b) global warming is caused by us, c) global warming is dangerous, and d) drastic actions are necessary right fucking now to mitigate the damage.
Last edited by Tubbsalot on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Twats love flags." - Yootopia

User avatar
The Aryan Nations
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Nov 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aryan Nations » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:39 am

Tubbsalot wrote:
Free Soviets wrote:but i think magical mechanismless 'cycles' must be to blame. also, it isn't happening. also, it will be awesome.
so nyah!

Besides, Europe is really cold right now. I bet those fools still believe in 'global' 'warming' even while they have days off for snow :roll:

The Aryan Nations wrote:2. mine was heavily sourced, reviewed, etc etc.

Ah, but I have a heavily sourced, reviewed thing of my own:

Global warming exists.1234

1My ass
2My ass
3My ass
4My ass


now im confused... are you agreeing with my global warming is natural if it even exists, or of the OMFG GLOBAL WARMING WTF camp
Tiocfaidh ár lá
Forn Siðr.
"Somalia has 1900 miles of coast line, a government that knows its place, and all the guns and wives you could afford to buy. Why have I not heard of this paradise before?"
~Chevvy Chase (technically pierce hawthorn)
I like: Anarcho Capitalism, Freedom, Free Speech, Right wing politics, Libertarianism, States rights, Andrew Jackson
I Dislike: Communism, Socialism, Anarcho Communism, Left Libertarianism, Tyranny, Federalism, Abraham Lincoln.
What the Melting Pot actually does in practice, can be seen in Mexico, where the absorption of
the blood of the original Spanish conquerors by the native Indian population has produced the
racial mixture which we call Mexican, and which is now engaged in demonstrating its
incapacity for self-government.

User avatar
Natapoc
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17613
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Natapoc » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:39 am

The Aryan Nations wrote:
Natapoc wrote:To deny global warming is to prefer fantasy to reality. To decide that one will believe as one wishes despite petty things like facts or reason.

It's not possible to look at the data and come to any honest conclusion other than what scientists have come up with.

BTW, Watch 130 years of global warming in 30 seconds here: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/01/3 ... 30-seconds

Rapid (and drastic)changes must be made NOW. Or you may as well forget any future for human civilization.


Warming periods have shown the Rise of Rome, the rise of Europe, and the Rise of china.

the cooling periods show the Death of rome, the death of the Maya, many more storms of higher intensity, famines, floods, etc etc. i suggest you read up on the little ice age.


You're totally right. Does anyone know how to become a sociopath? I'd like to find a way to take pleasure in mass starvation. It's a skill I think I'll need to learn.
“I don’t understand why when we destroy something created by man we call it vandalism, but when we destroy something by nature we call it progress.”

― Ed Begley Jr.

User avatar
Costa Fiero
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5247
Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fiero » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 am

Tubbsalot wrote:You believe incorrectly.


Look very closely:

Free Soviets wrote:
Costa Fiero wrote:As someone who is in the "it is happening but I feel that the man made claim is dubious" camp, I don't like it how some people tend to think that their way/view is the only one that matters and they have no time for others, reiterating the same boring stuff every single time and then trying to claim some moral superiority.

and i don't like the way that people who know nothing about the topic - and refuse to learn - think their lazy assumptions about how the world is have any bearing on the fact that a) global warming is real, b) global warming is caused by us, c) global warming is dangerous, and d) drastic actions are necessary right fucking now to mitigate the damage.
[/quote]

As I have never denied climate change, the correct assumption of my post was "You deny it. You're ignorant and stupid. GTFO." Of course, not as blatant as he's referred to other people but the idea is the same.

User avatar
The Aryan Nations
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Nov 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aryan Nations » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 am

Natapoc wrote:
The Aryan Nations wrote:
Warming periods have shown the Rise of Rome, the rise of Europe, and the Rise of china.

the cooling periods show the Death of rome, the death of the Maya, many more storms of higher intensity, famines, floods, etc etc. i suggest you read up on the little ice age.


You're totally right. Does anyone know how to become a sociopath? I'd like to find a way to take pleasure in mass starvation. It's a skill I think I'll need to learn.



..what?

Global cooling = famines
global warming = humans explosively develop

i dont see where you are getting that statement.
Last edited by The Aryan Nations on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiocfaidh ár lá
Forn Siðr.
"Somalia has 1900 miles of coast line, a government that knows its place, and all the guns and wives you could afford to buy. Why have I not heard of this paradise before?"
~Chevvy Chase (technically pierce hawthorn)
I like: Anarcho Capitalism, Freedom, Free Speech, Right wing politics, Libertarianism, States rights, Andrew Jackson
I Dislike: Communism, Socialism, Anarcho Communism, Left Libertarianism, Tyranny, Federalism, Abraham Lincoln.
What the Melting Pot actually does in practice, can be seen in Mexico, where the absorption of
the blood of the original Spanish conquerors by the native Indian population has produced the
racial mixture which we call Mexican, and which is now engaged in demonstrating its
incapacity for self-government.

User avatar
Free Soviets
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11237
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Soviets » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:42 am

Costa Fiero wrote:
Tubbsalot wrote:You seem to be confusing the statements:

"the facts say you are wrong, and there's no reason your opinion should matter when you know nothing about the topic"
and
"you're dumb and stupid and I don't like you because you disagree"

Please make a note of it.


I believe the statement was: "You deny climate change. Therefore you are ignorant and stupid. GTFO."

Nowhere have I denied climate change.

it doesn't even take denial. you either know shit about climate change yourself - in which case you are going to be onboard with the scientific consensus, because its really that obviously correct - or you don't know shit about climate change, and should either learn or just let the grownups talk.

if you don't know shit about structural engineering, you aren't allowed to have opinions about how strong the beams in this building need to be.

User avatar
The Aryan Nations
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Nov 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aryan Nations » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:43 am

Salma wrote:Talking about failure of the education system?

The Aryan Nations wrote:Galileo may have been the only man of his Era to say earth revolved around the sun, but turns out, he was right.


Um, no he was not the only one. Not at all. Bet you thought Columbus was a ROUND-EARTH IS TRUE visionary in the darkness of a flat-earth believing world.


i dont think you read that correctly. i said revolved around the sun, not is round.
Tiocfaidh ár lá
Forn Siðr.
"Somalia has 1900 miles of coast line, a government that knows its place, and all the guns and wives you could afford to buy. Why have I not heard of this paradise before?"
~Chevvy Chase (technically pierce hawthorn)
I like: Anarcho Capitalism, Freedom, Free Speech, Right wing politics, Libertarianism, States rights, Andrew Jackson
I Dislike: Communism, Socialism, Anarcho Communism, Left Libertarianism, Tyranny, Federalism, Abraham Lincoln.
What the Melting Pot actually does in practice, can be seen in Mexico, where the absorption of
the blood of the original Spanish conquerors by the native Indian population has produced the
racial mixture which we call Mexican, and which is now engaged in demonstrating its
incapacity for self-government.

User avatar
Tubbsalot
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9000
Founded: Oct 17, 2008
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Tubbsalot » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:44 am

The Aryan Nations wrote:now im confused... are you agreeing with my global warming is natural if it even exists, or of the OMFG GLOBAL WARMING WTF camp

Global warming exists and is caused overwhelmingly by human activity, as anyone who's had even a basic overview of the topic knows.

I'm not going to insult people for not knowing things (there's not enough time in life to learn everything ever, even if we wanted to), but it really gets on my tits when people think they know things because they once read the book Global Warming Is A Scam And Scientists Are All Frauds, All Of Them, The Lying Fucks, Don't Listen To Them! by British Petroleum Corp.

Books are not a scientific source. Look for a peer-reviewed journal article in a vaguely reputable journal. As a source, nothing else comes close.

Incidentally, unless you're going to respond to my earlier reply, I don't see how you can bring yourself to keep posting here. How transparent.
"Twats love flags." - Yootopia

User avatar
Salma
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Oct 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Salma » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:44 am

The Aryan Nations wrote:i dont think you read that correctly. i said revolved around the sun, not is round.


Never said you did, Brosef.
DEFCON
1: Nuclear activity
2: Invasion
3: War abroad
4: On alert
5: Peace

User avatar
The Aryan Nations
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Nov 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aryan Nations » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 am

Tubbsalot wrote:
The Aryan Nations wrote:now im confused... are you agreeing with my global warming is natural if it even exists, or of the OMFG GLOBAL WARMING WTF camp

Global warming exists and is caused overwhelmingly by human activity, as anyone who's had even a basic overview of the topic knows.

I'm not going to insult people for not knowing things (there's not enough time in life to learn everything ever, even if we wanted to), but it really gets on my tits when people think they know things because they once read the book Global Warming Is A Scam And Scientists Are All Frauds, All Of Them, The Lying Fucks, Don't Listen To Them! by British Petroleum Corp.

Books are not a scientific source. Look for a peer-reviewed journal article in a vaguely reputable journal. As a source, nothing else comes close.

Incidentally, unless you're going to respond to my earlier reply, I don't see how you can bring yourself to keep posting here. How transparent.


>implying all scientists support global warming

i found it too idiotic to grace with a reply.
Tiocfaidh ár lá
Forn Siðr.
"Somalia has 1900 miles of coast line, a government that knows its place, and all the guns and wives you could afford to buy. Why have I not heard of this paradise before?"
~Chevvy Chase (technically pierce hawthorn)
I like: Anarcho Capitalism, Freedom, Free Speech, Right wing politics, Libertarianism, States rights, Andrew Jackson
I Dislike: Communism, Socialism, Anarcho Communism, Left Libertarianism, Tyranny, Federalism, Abraham Lincoln.
What the Melting Pot actually does in practice, can be seen in Mexico, where the absorption of
the blood of the original Spanish conquerors by the native Indian population has produced the
racial mixture which we call Mexican, and which is now engaged in demonstrating its
incapacity for self-government.

User avatar
Free Soviets
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11237
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Soviets » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 am

Tubbsalot wrote:I'm not going to insult people for not knowing things (there's not enough time in life to learn everything ever, even if we wanted to), but it really gets on my tits when people think they know things because they once read the book Global Warming Is A Scam And Scientists Are All Frauds, All Of Them, The Lying Fucks, Don't Listen To Them! by British Petroleum Corp.

thisthisthisthisthis

User avatar
The Aryan Nations
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Nov 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aryan Nations » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 am

Salma wrote:
The Aryan Nations wrote:i dont think you read that correctly. i said revolved around the sun, not is round.


Never said you did, Brosef.


you said something about columbus saying the earth was round. which had nothing to do with the earth revolving around the sun.
Tiocfaidh ár lá
Forn Siðr.
"Somalia has 1900 miles of coast line, a government that knows its place, and all the guns and wives you could afford to buy. Why have I not heard of this paradise before?"
~Chevvy Chase (technically pierce hawthorn)
I like: Anarcho Capitalism, Freedom, Free Speech, Right wing politics, Libertarianism, States rights, Andrew Jackson
I Dislike: Communism, Socialism, Anarcho Communism, Left Libertarianism, Tyranny, Federalism, Abraham Lincoln.
What the Melting Pot actually does in practice, can be seen in Mexico, where the absorption of
the blood of the original Spanish conquerors by the native Indian population has produced the
racial mixture which we call Mexican, and which is now engaged in demonstrating its
incapacity for self-government.

User avatar
Eviliatopia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 952
Founded: Sep 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eviliatopia » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:46 am

Climate science is young, it is easy to manipulate it. The "consensus" is also fake, science has never progressed through consensus.
Science is debate. Ever heard of Claude Allègre? He got an equivalent of a Nobel Prize in Geochemistry and Geology.

He just disagreed with other scientists on Global Warming. He was insulted by the media, and dismissed from the political sphere for writing a skeptical book!!
It's batshit insane.

You should take a look at this, too.
"How have I loved liberty? With the enthusiasm of religion, with the rapture of love, with the conviction of geometry: that is how I have always loved liberty”
Marquis de La Fayette

User avatar
Revolutopia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5741
Founded: May 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutopia » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:46 am

Natapoc wrote:
You're totally right. Does anyone know how to become a sociopath? I'd like to find a way to take pleasure in mass starvation. It's a skill I think I'll need to learn.


Take one Atlas Shrugged, and call me in the morning.
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.-FDR

Economic Left/Right: -3.12|Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.49

Who is Tom Joad?

User avatar
Avenio
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10455
Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Avenio » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 am

The Aryan Nations wrote:..what?

Global cooling = famines
global warming = humans explosively develop

i dont see where you are getting that statement.


The fall of Rome and all of those other events are very complicated things, and attributing them to climate change solely is silly of the utmost degree. You going to address my post, by the way?

The Aryan Nations wrote:>implying all scientists support global warming

i found it too idiotic to grace with a reply.


Image

Not all, but a very, very high percentage of them. That should be setting off warning bells in your head, tbh.

EDIT: Fixed link.
Last edited by Avenio on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Salma
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Oct 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Salma » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 am

The Aryan Nations wrote:you said something about columbus saying the earth was round. which had nothing to do with the earth revolving around the sun.


It's a common misconception in a similar vein about a similar subject.
DEFCON
1: Nuclear activity
2: Invasion
3: War abroad
4: On alert
5: Peace

User avatar
Eulandia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eulandia » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 am

Salma wrote:
The Aryan Nations wrote:i dont think you read that correctly. i said revolved around the sun, not is round.


Never said you did, Brosef.


Just wanted to say... Aquinas!

Carry on... :)

User avatar
Natapoc
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17613
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Natapoc » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:48 am

The Aryan Nations wrote:
Natapoc wrote:
You're totally right. Does anyone know how to become a sociopath? I'd like to find a way to take pleasure in mass starvation. It's a skill I think I'll need to learn.



..what?

Global cooling = famines
global warming = humans explosively develop

i dont see where you are getting that statement.


You don't see where I'm getting what statement?

So long as enough people continue to say (and believe) things such as what you have said (just think about it a little bit...) we have no hope. As is I'm really compassionate and I hate seeing people and animals suffer.

Which is why learning to be a sociopath would be a great thing to do.
Last edited by Natapoc on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t understand why when we destroy something created by man we call it vandalism, but when we destroy something by nature we call it progress.”

― Ed Begley Jr.

User avatar
The Aryan Nations
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Nov 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aryan Nations » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:48 am

Eviliatopia wrote:Climate science is young, it is easy to manipulate it. The "consensus" is also fake, science has never progressed through consensus.
Science is debate. Ever heard of Claude Allègre? He got an equivalent of a Nobel Prize in Geochemistry and Geology.

He just disagreed with other scientists on Global Warming. He was insulted by the media, and dismissed from the political sphere for writing a skeptical book!!
It's batshit insane.

You should take a look at this, too.


im going to anticipate their argument and say pluto is not a planet.. but i support this link.
Tiocfaidh ár lá
Forn Siðr.
"Somalia has 1900 miles of coast line, a government that knows its place, and all the guns and wives you could afford to buy. Why have I not heard of this paradise before?"
~Chevvy Chase (technically pierce hawthorn)
I like: Anarcho Capitalism, Freedom, Free Speech, Right wing politics, Libertarianism, States rights, Andrew Jackson
I Dislike: Communism, Socialism, Anarcho Communism, Left Libertarianism, Tyranny, Federalism, Abraham Lincoln.
What the Melting Pot actually does in practice, can be seen in Mexico, where the absorption of
the blood of the original Spanish conquerors by the native Indian population has produced the
racial mixture which we call Mexican, and which is now engaged in demonstrating its
incapacity for self-government.

User avatar
Free Soviets
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11237
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Soviets » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:48 am

The Aryan Nations wrote:>implying all scientists support global warming

nobody really supports global warming. they do accept the empirically and theoretically solid theory of anthropogenic global warming, though. not all, sure. just the overwhelmingly vast supermajority of all of them, and effectively all of them that are active publishers in relevant fields.

User avatar
Eviliatopia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 952
Founded: Sep 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eviliatopia » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:49 am

Revolutopia wrote:Take one Atlas Shrugged, and call me in the morning.


What is this shit? Atlas Shrugged is not sociopathic :palm: .
The villains of Atlas Shrugged are sociopathic.
"How have I loved liberty? With the enthusiasm of religion, with the rapture of love, with the conviction of geometry: that is how I have always loved liberty”
Marquis de La Fayette

User avatar
The Aryan Nations
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Nov 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aryan Nations » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:49 am

Natapoc wrote:
The Aryan Nations wrote:

..what?

Global cooling = famines
global warming = humans explosively develop

i dont see where you are getting that statement.


You don't see where I'm getting what statement?

So long as enough people continue to say (and believe) things such as what you have said (just think about it a little bit...) we have no hope. Which if I was a sociopath I could be really useful to handle. As is I'm really compassionate and I hate seeing people and animals suffer.



the rise of rome happened during a period of global warming. still with me? rome... was... GOOD. shit got done, science exploded..

during the period of global cooling.. known as the little ice age... THERE WAS MASS FAMINE. THAT WAS BAD.

comprende?
Last edited by The Aryan Nations on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiocfaidh ár lá
Forn Siðr.
"Somalia has 1900 miles of coast line, a government that knows its place, and all the guns and wives you could afford to buy. Why have I not heard of this paradise before?"
~Chevvy Chase (technically pierce hawthorn)
I like: Anarcho Capitalism, Freedom, Free Speech, Right wing politics, Libertarianism, States rights, Andrew Jackson
I Dislike: Communism, Socialism, Anarcho Communism, Left Libertarianism, Tyranny, Federalism, Abraham Lincoln.
What the Melting Pot actually does in practice, can be seen in Mexico, where the absorption of
the blood of the original Spanish conquerors by the native Indian population has produced the
racial mixture which we call Mexican, and which is now engaged in demonstrating its
incapacity for self-government.

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aerterna, Alvalero, Americanada, Avaerilon, Baltenstein, Constantinopolis, Czechanada, Ethel mermania, Evad, Exabot [Bot], Gaiserin, Gallade, Gidgetisms, Green Forester, Grenartia, Gun Manufacturers, Ifreann, Imperializt Russia, Ioghrnia, Juristonia, Keyboard Warriors, Kxcd, Meria, Murkwood, Numnatia, Olivaero, Qanchia, Sicoutimont, The Huskar Social Union, Vastalon, Yakzistan

Remove ads