NATION

PASSWORD

The M Word

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Gladia wrote:
Four-sided Triangles wrote:
Where do you think your food comes from? Even vegetables have to be harvested, and the harvesting process can have some fairly nasty results.

Just because the cruelty doesn't happen to humans doesn't mean we can completely disregard it.

The process of attaining food is not the same thing as the action of eating it.

By using this forum, you are using electricity generated by polluting the earth that kills thousands of birds!

You...MURDERER!!!

Also, I think this is what they call association fallacy. The sex to heroin argument. I'm not sure though.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Gladia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gladia » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Norstal wrote:
Gladia wrote:
The process of attaining food is not the same thing as the action of eating it.

By using this forum, you are using electricity generated by polluting the earth that kills thousands of birds!

You...MURDERER!!!

Also, I think this is what they call association fallacy. The sex to heroin argument. I'm not sure though.

From recent memory, shoving a twinkie in my mouth has not caused anybody to die.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:53 pm

As amusing as this is, I think we're done here. Seriously, FST. From 'is masturbation objectification of the wimminfolk' -- a topic I could have sworn you'd signed off on just last week -- to 'if we didn't need to eat to live I'd but the nix on that too'? Off-topic, utterly, and none of this is getting taken seriously in any case. Spam, we can do without, kthxbai.

Previous

Return to General