NATION

PASSWORD

MineCraft

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shaggai
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggai » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:22 pm

The guy who did the Mandelbrot set did the dragon fractal too now: http://gfycat.com/ThankfulAmusedBighornsheep
piss

Land of Minecraft
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Minecraft » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:42 am

What's are your guys favorite servers? I'd like to try them out.
I love Minecraft!
If you have any questions about Minecraft, feel free to telegram me!
Also, I love to say nice things about people! Telegram me, and I'll find something nice to say about you! We must destroy the haters!

GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 am

Anyone watch the Drunk Minecraft series? it really convinces me that being drunk was the way Minecraft was intended to be played.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 am

Land of Minecraft wrote:What's are your guys favorite servers? I'd like to try them out.

I play on SkyDoesMinecraft's Server, Alphaville, and Libercraft.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 am

Ceannairceach wrote:Anyone watch the Drunk Minecraft series? it really convinces me that being drunk was the way Minecraft was intended to be played.

I have not.
Now I must. :D
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Land of Minecraft
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Minecraft » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 am

Morlodania wrote:
Land of Minecraft wrote:What's are your guys favorite servers? I'd like to try them out.

I play on SkyDoesMinecraft's Server, Alphaville, and Libercraft.

I like economy servers where you can get a job and make money. I just like it that way. :)
I love Minecraft!
Also, I love to say nice things about people! Telegram me, and I'll find something nice to say about you! We must destroy the haters!

GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:47 am

Land of Minecraft wrote:
Morlodania wrote:I play on SkyDoesMinecraft's Server, Alphaville, and Libercraft.

I like economy servers where you can get a job and make money. I just like it that way. :)

Alphaville has something like that. You can make money, trade with money, ect.
Oh, I also play on a Prison Escape server.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:47 am

Morlodania wrote:
Ceannairceach wrote:Anyone watch the Drunk Minecraft series? it really convinces me that being drunk was the way Minecraft was intended to be played.

I have not.

It's a Markiplier series. Sixty or so episodes in total. Him and a few buddies getting drunk and recording themselves playing Minecraft. Personally, I find it funny as shit, especially whenever one or more of them are particularly hammered. A good representation of their best is Part 13; they know the server admins, and the way they dick with each other is amazing.
Last edited by Ceannairceach on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:49 am

Ceannairceach wrote:
Morlodania wrote:I have not.

It's a Markiplier series. Sixty or so episodes in total. Him and a few buddies getting drunk and recording themselves playing Minecraft. Personally, I find it funny as shit.

:D
You need to watch SkyDoesnMinecraft's Horror Maps with Facecam series. Just watching his face at the jumpscares and shit has literally caused me to fall out of my chair laughing.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Tlik
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tlik » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:31 am

Morlodania wrote:
Land of Minecraft wrote:

Alphaville has something like that. You can make money, trade with money, ect.
Oh, I also play on a Prison Escape server.

The few times I've played prison servers, they've been my favourite "Bukkit'd" servers. Normally though, I prefer vanilla or modpacks to server plugins. I've never understood Towny at all, it just confuses the hell out of me.

ATM, I've been playing on a private, friendly Vanilla server, which has been pretty fun.

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Just spent a total of 5 hours setting up an electrical system in one of my shops using redstone lamps, redstone wire, and switches. That took about 2 hours, I spent another 3 hours making underground tunnels leading to the switches for easy access and troubleshooting.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Land of Minecraft
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Minecraft » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:27 am

Torisakia wrote:Just spent a total of 5 hours setting up an electrical system in one of my shops using redstone lamps, redstone wire, and switches. That took about 2 hours, I spent another 3 hours making underground tunnels leading to the switches for easy access and troubleshooting.

Cool! :)
I love Minecraft!

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Land of Minecraft wrote:
Torisakia wrote:Just spent a total of 5 hours setting up an electrical system in one of my shops using redstone lamps, redstone wire, and switches. That took about 2 hours, I spent another 3 hours making underground tunnels leading to the switches for easy access and troubleshooting.

Thanks. It was a lot easier than I thought. I did however have to find some loopholes because of redstone glitches. The longest and hardest part of the entire thing was digging the tunnels.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:57 pm

Torisakia wrote:
Land of Minecraft wrote:

Thanks. It was a lot easier than I thought. I did however have to find some loopholes because of redstone glitches. The longest and hardest part of the entire thing was digging the tunnels.

I suck at redstone stuff. It seems more complicated and restricting then it should be.
Times are looking grim these days~

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Terintania wrote:
Torisakia wrote:Thanks. It was a lot easier than I thought. I did however have to find some loopholes because of redstone glitches. The longest and hardest part of the entire thing was digging the tunnels.

I suck at redstone stuff. It seems more complicated and restricting then it should be.

It's not that hard when you learn how switches and blocks work.

Latest Headlines

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Torisakia wrote:
Terintania wrote:I suck at redstone stuff. It seems more complicated and restricting then it should be.

It's not that hard when you learn how switches and blocks work.

Maybe not for you :P

I haven't figured out the use in the daylight sensor yet. I tried to make lights that turn on at night, but since it's powered by daylight, they would just turn OFF at night.

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Terintania wrote:
Torisakia wrote:It's not that hard when you learn how switches and blocks work.

Maybe not for you :P

I haven't figured out the use in the daylight sensor yet. I tried to make lights that turn on at night, but since it's powered by daylight, they would just turn OFF at night.

Make a NOT gate.
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Ainin wrote:
Terintania wrote:Maybe not for you :P

Make a NOT gate.

Hmm, thanks. I'll check that out later.

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:22 pm

Lol redstone. Command blocks are the future. With command blocks anything is possible. Although redstone cricuits still have some usage despite what some may claim.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 pm

The Corparation wrote:Lol redstone. Command blocks are the future. With command blocks anything is possible. Although redstone cricuits still have some usage despite what some may claim.

Redstone Master Race. 8)

Latest Headlines

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Wrench Events *Nods*

Kidding

What are Command Blocks, anyway?

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Terintania wrote:Wrench Events *Nods*

Kidding

They are a block which, when powered by redstone, execute a command. Commands can be anything from changing blocks, telporting entities, setting scoreboards, or testing for conditions.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:15 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Terintania wrote:Wrench Events *Nods*

Kidding

They are a block which, when powered by redstone, execute a command. Commands can be anything from changing blocks, telporting entities, setting scoreboards, or testing for conditions.

Sounds kind of like the Wrench Events on Blockland, but more restricted.

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Terintania wrote:
The Corparation wrote:They are a block which, when powered by redstone, execute a command. Commands can be anything from changing blocks, telporting entities, setting scoreboards, or testing for conditions.

Sounds kind of like the Wrench Events on Blockland, but more restricted.

It is, a lot more restrictive and much harder to use.
(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Alyekra wrote:
Terintania wrote:Sounds kind of like the Wrench Events on Blockland, but more restricted.

It is, a lot more restrictive and much harder to use.

I think something like the wrench events, that's easy to use and not so restricted, would be cool in Minecraft.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction