NATION

PASSWORD

STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS SEASON 5

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
EVIL GOD OF DEATH
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS SEASON 5

Postby EVIL GOD OF DEATH » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:53 am

:) Star wars season 5 for clone wars is out if anyone has seen it plz tell your rating. if you are a star wars fan and didn't know about it please check out this link to the trailer: http://www.starwars.com/watch/tcw_season5_cvi_trailer.html

Azrael
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:55 am

Haven't watched any of that show for so long now. Not that I really care about it that much, but the trailer for Season 5 did look pretty interesting (dual saber Darth Sidious ftw). What are your thoughts about it?
If nothing exists, where did this anger come from?

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:59 am

I think I ended up not watching the show after season 3... not because of any actual dislike, because I just started using my Wii to watch Netflix instant all the time.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Master Assassin Ezio Auditore
Secretary

Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Master Assassin Ezio Auditore » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:43 pm

I CAN'T WAIT!! ( actually i can cause ive already seen it xDDDDDD)

Phocidaea
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Phocidaea » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:45 pm

I watched a little back when it started. But it's not my style. It just can't beat the short old 2-D Tartakovsky series.
Call me Phoca.
Senator [Unknown] of the Liberal Democrats in NSG Senate.
Je suis Charlie: Because your feels don't justify murder.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Phocidaea wrote:I watched a little back when it started. But it's not my style. It just can't beat the short old 2-D Tartakovsky series.

This.

Not to mention that they made Anakin even shittier than he was in the movies, which I didn't know was possible. Hell, Padme, Yoda, Anakin, etc are all butchered. I'll probably start watching the show again whenever Ahsoka is finally killed off. Can't wait for that. In the first and second seasons, I was always cheering on whoever she was fighting, because I wanted that awful character dead, stat.
At least, somehow, Mace Windu is still a badass. Then again, I think that's more of a general rule of the universe.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

New Sapienta
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sapienta » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:35 pm

It fucking sucks.

From what I've heard, they brought Maul back.

Death has no meaning anymore.

New Sapienta
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sapienta » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Phocidaea wrote:I watched a little back when it started. But it's not my style. It just can't beat the short old 2-D Tartakovsky series.

This.

Not to mention that they made Anakin even shittier than he was in the movies, which I didn't know was possible. Hell, Padme, Yoda, Anakin, etc are all butchered. I'll probably start watching the show again whenever Ahsoka is finally killed off. Can't wait for that. In the first and second seasons, I was always cheering on whoever she was fighting, because I wanted that awful character dead, stat.
At least, somehow, Mace Windu is still a badass. Then again, I think that's more of a general rule of the universe.

Also, ^this. I can't wait till the inevitable time Anakin kills Ahsoka, and ends the terrible mistacke that is her existance.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 pm

New Sapienta wrote:It fucking sucks.

They brought him back years ago in a comic book.
~~~~~~~~

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Obi Wan: 'MOTHERFUCKING SONOFABITCH, JUST DIE DAMMMIT! YOU'VE MESSED UP MY AWESOME SITH KILL RECORD! NOW DIE!
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:

That was an infinity story, non-canon.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

New Sapienta
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sapienta » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:

That was diffrent(not saying it didn't suck)

It was a comic never taken out of the dark closet, now this crap cartoon is bein gcalled canon.

Just fucking turn already Anakin.

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:40 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:They brought him back years ago in a comic book.

That was an infinity story, non-canon.

Actually, it was cannon, but it wasn't exactly Maul. It was a clone or something of the like.
Darth Maul was still indeed very dead before this series came along.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Vareiln wrote:
AETEN II wrote:That was an infinity story, non-canon.

Actually, it was cannon, but it wasn't exactly Maul. It was a clone or something of the like.

It was Maul with robot legs.
~~~~~~~~

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Vareiln wrote:Actually, it was cannon, but it wasn't exactly Maul. It was a clone or something of the like.

It was Maul with robot legs.

No, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the clone that was created by a Dark Side sect and defeated by Vader.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Vareiln wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:It was Maul with robot legs.

No, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the clone that was created by a Dark Side sect and defeated by Vader.

Oh.

So this is the third time they've brought Maul back?
~~~~~~~~

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Vareiln wrote:No, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the clone that was created by a Dark Side sect and defeated by Vader.

Oh.

No. First, by technicality, because the clone wasn't truly Maul.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Vareiln wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:Oh.

No. First, by technicality, because the clone wasn't truly Maul.

There was still cyborg Maul, though.
~~~~~~~~

EVIL GOD OF DEATH
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby EVIL GOD OF DEATH » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:11 am

true true although it was a spark of elightment of maul fans :)

Azrael
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 am

EVIL GOD OF DEATH wrote:

true true although it was a spark of elightment of maul fans :)

I think that's the only reason anyone has ever brought him back. He was a cool character without much background, so of course people would want to flesh him out more, for better of for worse.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:20 am

EVIL GOD OF DEATH wrote::) Star wars season 5 for clone wars is out if anyone has seen it plz tell your rating. if you are a star wars fan and didn't know about it please check out this link to the trailer: http://www.starwars.com/watch/tcw_season5_cvi_trailer.html

I would watch it (as I am a huge Star Wars fan) but I don't like Cartoon Network anymore therfore I just lost intrest in SW Clone Wars... :(

Yes, that was pretty badass. :P
Bruh.

Azrael
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:36 am

Gaveo wrote:
EVIL GOD OF DEATH wrote::) Star wars season 5 for clone wars is out if anyone has seen it plz tell your rating. if you are a star wars fan and didn't know about it please check out this link to the trailer: http://www.starwars.com/watch/tcw_season5_cvi_trailer.html

I would watch it (as I am a huge Star Wars fan) but I don't like Cartoon Network anymore therfore I just lost intrest in SW Clone Wars... :(

Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Young Justice are all actually pretty good. Oh, and Toonami's back.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 am

Azrael wrote:
Gaveo wrote:

Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Young Justice are all actually pretty good. Oh, and Toonami's back.

Yeah I know but all those reality shows really turned me off. Also the endings of Fosters Home for Imginary Friends and Camp Lazlo. Ah childhood... :(
Bruh.

Azrael
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:42 am

Gaveo wrote:
Azrael wrote:Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Young Justice are all actually pretty good. Oh, and Toonami's back.

Yeah I know but all those reality shows really turned me off. Also the endings of Fosters Home for Imginary Friends and Camp Lazlo. Ah childhood... :(

I don't think any of the reality shows are around anymore. Both Foster's and Lazlo had their run, as they ended where the producer's wanted them to end (although I've heard rumors of people wanting to revive Foster's, I'm not sure how legitimate they are).

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:44 am

Azrael wrote:
Gaveo wrote:

I don't think any of the reality shows are around anymore. Both Foster's and Lazlo had their run, as they ended where the producer's wanted them to end (although I've heard rumors of people wanting to revive Foster's, I'm not sure how legitimate they are).

Yeah but I won't watch CN anymore it has robbed my childhood... :(

I guess I'll buy it on Blu-Ray...
Bruh.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction