NATION

PASSWORD

SKYRIM!!

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:27 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Immoren wrote:One thing that bothers me that if Skyrim is supposed to be (inspired by) Fenno-Scandia/Scandinavia, why there is so much tundra and so little trackless forests? :p

It varies from Hold to Hold really.

Blouman Empire wrote:
The one from the man. I am to steal it off him and plant it one another guy. I can get names next time I am on.

That's not the one you're supposed to get. You have to go to the back of the argonian's stand, break into it, then crack open its safe take the named ring. And plant that on the elf.

Oh, thanks was wondering why it wasn't working.
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic
http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Blouman_Empire

DBC26-Winner

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:28 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:The Dwemer existed during the Dragon War. :P

No, but a return of them to Tamriel, and they attempt to claim their own Empire. Like you get an option where you can help or defend a hold under their attack. Or maybe the Thalmor attempt to destroy them, only to be wiped out by their mechanized army.

I always wondered why Thalmor weren't attacked by the Dwemer machines.
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic

DBC26-Winner

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Blouman Empire wrote:
AETEN II wrote:No, but a return of them to Tamriel, and they attempt to claim their own Empire. Like you get an option where you can help or defend a hold under their attack. Or maybe the Thalmor attempt to destroy them, only to be wiped out by their mechanized army.

Because they'd be wiped out, and we would have no Elf Nazis.

Seriously, I fucking hate the Thalmor. Tis why I never make Altmer. Dunmer FTW, as they make awesome vampires as they cancel out the fire weakness.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Which game do people like the look of Dwemer armour from ?

Skryrim for me
Last edited by Imperial isa on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We’re on an express elevator to hell – going down!

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Imperial isa wrote:Which game do people like the look of Dwemer armour from ?

Skryrim for me

Skyrim, badass Greco-Roman stylized armor that makes you feel like you're the hero in an Epic. The design overall kicks ass. As for previous games, it was weird. Oblivion Dwemer armor looks like something from Silent Hill.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:03 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Blouman Empire wrote:

Seriously, I fucking hate the Thalmor. Tis why I never make Altmer. Dunmer FTW, as they make awesome vampires as they cancel out the fire weakness.

I made an Altmer Stormcloak. :p
'Twas hilarious.
Anyways, the Thalmor's plans seem to revolve around erasing existence by canceling out Lorkhan's deception, thus freeing their souls to return to Aetherius. While it's selfish, and quite twisted, I can't really blame them.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Vareiln wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Because they'd be wiped out, and we would have no Elf Nazis.

I made an Altmer Stormcloak. :p
'Twas hilarious.
Anyways, the Thalmor's plans seem to revolve around erasing existence by canceling out Lorkhan's deception, thus freeing their souls to return to Aetherius. While it's selfish, and quite twisted, I can't really blame them.

The fuck? How did you game not immediately crash from dividing by zero?
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:13 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Vareiln wrote:I made an Altmer Stormcloak. :p
'Twas hilarious.

The fuck? How did you game not immediately crash from dividing by zero?

Because I actually had him attack every Thalmor he came across. I sort of RP him as a rogue who is not on good terms with the Aldmeri Dominion after committing several crimes there.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Vareiln wrote:
AETEN II wrote:The fuck? How did you game not immediately crash from dividing by zero?

Because I actually had him attack every Thalmor he came across. I sort of RP him as a rogue who is not on good terms with the Aldmeri Dominion after committing several crimes there.

Whenever I do RP stuff in Skyrim, I just make my guy something like the Punisher/Deadpool. I run around in Nightingale armor kill every bandit in existence.
I really wish they would expand on the Civil War though. I always breeze through it in a couple hours. My sword ends up on being such a stupidly high level (seventy damage or so) as I pour perks in there. So I get one hit kills on most enemies.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:19 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Vareiln wrote:Because I actually had him attack every Thalmor he came across. I sort of RP him as a rogue who is not on good terms with the Aldmeri Dominion after committing several crimes there.

Whenever I do RP stuff in Skyrim, I just make my guy something like the Punisher/Deadpool. I run around in Nightingale armor kill every bandit in existence.
I really wish they would expand on the Civil War though. I always breeze through it in a couple hours. My sword ends up on being such a stupidly high level (seventy damage or so) as I pour perks in there. So I get one hit kills on most enemies.

Yeah, it should have been longer, and far more complex, with a lot more branching storylines, and more possible endings.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Vareiln wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Whenever I do RP stuff in Skyrim, I just make my guy something like the Punisher/Deadpool. I run around in Nightingale armor kill every bandit in existence.

Yeah, it should have been longer, and far more complex, with a lot more branching storylines, and more possible endings.

I now typically do it before I even learn the shouts. If I learn the shouts, I pone all teh peoplez. And the 'battle' with Ulfric was anticlimactic as shit.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:26 pm

AETEN II wrote:My sword ends up on being such a stupidly high level (seventy damage or so) as I pour perks in there. So I get one hit kills on most enemies.

I hit things with my fists. Killed Alduin with my fists, conquered the Stormcloaks with my fists, and also drowned the Emperor with my fists.

I also slept in the Emperor's bed, had some nice mead in the morning, and then went for a nice swim. His ship is now my private summer home. Well, my early summer home. my late summer home is in Riften. My mid-summer home is the Black-Briar Retreat I took over outside of Riften. I also took over a fort west of Whiterun, which I use as my headquarters for my private babysitting business.

Basically, I get letters from parents and go to villages to put their kids into place. Usually, I end up beating them with my fists. The parents don't enjoy it too much, but I do get my money.
Last edited by Nude East Ireland on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Vareiln wrote:Yeah, it should have been longer, and far more complex, with a lot more branching storylines, and more possible endings.

I now typically do it before I even learn the shouts. If I learn the shouts, I pone all teh peoplez. And the 'battle' with Ulfric was anticlimactic as shit.

As a Nord, he should have put up a better fight(Indeed, all Nords in that game should have been difficult battles compared to the other races)

Yolem
Secretary

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yolem » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:28 pm

FUS ROH DAH.... :P oh i jsut have to say that... lolz
Bad Grammar Nation :P
Why So Serious

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Yolem wrote:FUS ROH DAH.... :P oh i jsut have to say that... lolz

Raan Mir Tah.
Now all my animal friends will kill you.

Yolem
Secretary

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yolem » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Vareiln wrote:
Yolem wrote:FUS ROH DAH.... :P oh i jsut have to say that... lolz

Raan Mir Tah.
Now all my animal friends will kill you.

ooooooo what a cutie lil ........ OUCH!.. don't bite me!!! ........ **runs and hides** :P
Bad Grammar Nation :P
Why So Serious

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
AETEN II wrote:My sword ends up on being such a stupidly high level (seventy damage or so) as I pour perks in there. So I get one hit kills on most enemies.

I hit things with my fists. Killed Alduin with my fists, conquered the Stormcloaks with my fists, and also drowned the Emperor with my fists.

I also slept in the Emperor's bed, had some nice mead in the morning, and then went for a nice swim. His ship is now my private summer home. Well, my early summer home. my late summer home is in Riften. My mid-summer home is the Black-Briar Retreat I took over outside of Riften. I also took over a fort west of Whiterun, which I use as my headquarters for my private babysitting business.

Basically, I get letters from parents and go to villages to put their kids into place. Usually, I end up beating them with my fists. The parents don't enjoy it too much, but I do get my money.

Bitch please, my main character is so powerful that he'd be able to defeat Cthulhu in a couple seconds.
Also, I love that shout where you summon the undead dragon, as the undead dragon then summons a Draugr Death Overlord to help you out. Really helpful on maximum difficulty.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:56 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Blouman Empire wrote:

Only in the Dwemer runis, but it really doesn't follow the story then, unless they have an explanation as to why the Thalmor are immune. Something to do with the eyes perhaps

DBC26-Winner

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:03 pm

AETEN II wrote:Also, I love that shout where you summon the undead dragon, as the undead dragon then summons a Draugr Death Overlord to help you out. Really helpful on maximum difficulty.

I need that shout

DBC26-Winner

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:53 pm

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Mad hatters in jeans
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 14, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mad hatters in jeans » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:52 pm

I hope that there is a mod that opens up more species to let you play as. Nords and Dunmer are fine, but imagine that Alduin comes down to Helgen, and finds a Bear with the power of the Thuum.

Lazssia
Senator

Founded: Apr 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lazssia » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Vareiln, I really want to use that as my next flag. >.>

*patiently waits until you change yours*

:P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction