NATION

PASSWORD

Some drawings and stuff

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Asumbuoy
Envoy

Founded: Apr 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Some drawings and stuff

Postby Asumbuoy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:21 am

Okay NSG, don't be too critical. I've finally decided to upload some of my art, all be it just a few pics. Oh and beware ... there's a giant Pikachu around somewhere

Note that all of my drawings are done on a notebook, hence the thingys at the bottom of each page.

ImageIf you could please use your ignore cannon on the random streaks of colour on the page. I was wondering which would be best to colour the car

Pikachu - image too large, please ignore my horrible sellotaping, the picture takes up a couple of notebook pages so I taped them together :blush:

Last edited by Asumbuoy on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Factbook
RP Pop: 72,000,000
Military Pop: 200,000
Reserves: 1,350,000

Norstal wrote:You can't fap to NS? Are you saying we're not good enough for you?

Asumbuoy
Envoy

Founded: Apr 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asumbuoy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 am

No comment?
My Factbook
RP Pop: 72,000,000
Military Pop: 200,000
Reserves: 1,350,000

Norstal wrote:You can't fap to NS? Are you saying we're not good enough for you?

NWO-ONE
Attaché

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby NWO-ONE » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:39 pm

those look good though that's not much coming from me cuz i suck at drawing but the squirtle is my favourite.

Naurobia
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Naurobia » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:44 pm

They are not the best I have seen but they are much better than anything I can draw since I suck at it.
Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

Kaukolastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaukolastan » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 am

I like the Squirtle with beret, personally, but the mustang is pretty cool.
The Kessler Initiative [Intergovernmental Organization; Open for Participation]
N. Enartio, Justifying his Nuclear Powered, "EMP Laser" Shooting, Nazi Flying Saucer wrote:It isn't bad, i used science.

Return to Arts & Fiction