NATION

PASSWORD

[R] flaming/flamebaiting

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Imperial Union of America
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

[R] flaming/flamebaiting

Postby Imperial Union of America » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Kingdom of Kong wrote:
Imperial Union of America wrote:Okay, technically the moon is not a planet. But what I'm trying to say is that it will be the first time the white race has ever landed on a celestial body other than earth.

No need to prod me with technicalities -- I'm not a scientist.

This is quite evident.
I'm a Fascist and i believe the constitution should be suspended. All enemies of the state should be rounded up and permanently deported.

"But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such kind of partiality is natural to Mankind." - Benjamin Franklin

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:20 pm

From the same thread

Imperial Union of America wrote:
Uxupox wrote:
I really hope that the first person to step foot on mars is a black man. Actually I really hope for the whole team of astronauts to be all non-whites.

Me too. Mars landing is dangerous business.

This seems questionable to say the least

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Merizoc wrote:From the same thread

Me too. Mars landing is dangerous business.

This seems questionable to say the least

Not wanting to risk my own race on dangerous missions. Don't see anything wrong with that. I didn't say I wanted anything to happen to them. I'd just rather it be other people taking the risk than my own, if I had a choice about it.
Last edited by Imperial Union of America on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Fascist and i believe the constitution should be suspended. All enemies of the state should be rounded up and permanently deported.

"But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such kind of partiality is natural to Mankind." - Benjamin Franklin

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Thanks yumyum

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Though i appreciate yumyum's attention on this matter, I would like to appeal both rulings.

First of all, when he said that he hoped all the astronauts were non white, he was clearly baiting me. That statement pissed me off, so I replies with a statement similar in thought to "fine, it's dangerous anyway."

Of course I prefer the safety of my own race to others -- that's not to say I want anything to happen to them. I wasn't trying to flamebait, that was not my intent. I was just irritated by his statement.

Secondly, he was clearly and directly calling me stupid. I believe that warrants a warning at the least, in my opinion anyway.

Thank you for your time

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Imperial Union of America wrote:Though i appreciate yumyum's attention on this matter, I would like to appeal both rulings.

First of all, when he said that he hoped all the astronauts were non white, he was clearly baiting me. That statement pissed me off, so I replies with a statement similar in thought to "fine, it's dangerous anyway."

Of course I prefer the safety of my own race to others -- that's not to say I want anything to happen to them. I wasn't trying to flamebait, that was not my intent. I was just irritated by his statement.

Secondly, he was clearly and directly calling me stupid. I believe that warrants a warning at the least, in my opinion anyway.

Thank you for your time

Moderation Flare sent up.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
Imperial Union of America wrote:Though i appreciate yumyum's attention on this matter, I would like to appeal both rulings.

Thank you for your time

Moderation Flare sent up.

Thank you

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Thank you for your time

"He started it" is not an excuse for breaking the rules. If someone baits you, don't rise to the bait. It's as simple as that. And the Kingdom of Kong is warned for flamebait.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Farnhamia wrote:

Thank you for your time

"He started it" is not an excuse for breaking the rules. If someone baits you, don't rise to the bait. It's as simple as that. And the Kingdom of Kong is warned for flamebait.

Okay, thank you Farn.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:13 pm

Darjihad wrote:
Imperial Union of America wrote:http://futurism.com/its-official-were-going-to-mars/

I think this wonderful. We haven't been to a new celestial body since 1969. This is a brave new step and will allow the greatest country on earth to lead once again.

Stephen hawking once said that man's future -- if we are to continue to exist as a species -- lay in space travel and colonization. I agree.

Let's plant the flag on Martian soil and claim the red planet for the United States and the White Race.

Do you think we'll eventually colonize the red planet? Do you think this will make America an enthusiastic forward looking nation? Will we all gather to watch on TV as the White Race takes another giant leap?

I'm fairly certain people who think in terms of "white race" have trouble balancing their food stamp allotment with a calculator. Piloting an landing a spacecraft might involve a little too much math for their skill set.

Besides, the dental hygiene factor alone would rule them out as candidates for variable gravitational forces. Multiple Gs of force would turn a meth mouth into a fragmentation grenade.

There's always selling cotton candy at the carnival.

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Darjihad wrote:
I'm fairly certain people who think in terms of "white race" have trouble balancing their food stamp allotment with a calculator. Piloting an landing a spacecraft might involve a little too much math for their skill set.

Besides, the dental hygiene factor alone would rule them out as candidates for variable gravitational forces. Multiple Gs of force would turn a meth mouth into a fragmentation grenade.

There's always selling cotton candy at the carnival.

Addressed.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Addressed.

Thank you.
Last edited by Imperial Union of America on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation