NATION

PASSWORD

[R] 2016 US Election Political Nicknaming Report Megathread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Link to an insulting video about Hillary Clinton's collapse, plus the obvious political nicknaming.

Libertarian Paumanok wrote:Flop goes the weasel

https://youtu.be/qu8noCronVM
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Ebliania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ebliania » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Annorax wrote:
Husseinarti wrote:Lets make this a race issue and throw out the races all the time white v black race war 2016!!!!!!

No, instead lets deeply criticize the training of the officers, who have utter shit deescalation training and need to be trained better in general. Plus better screening for machismo assholes. This is the biggest issue with police, training in terms of dealing with "Hey hes armed" and they show up guns blazing.

Really can't say that enough. Fucking. Training.

I was hellbent on coming on here and trolling the hell out of all the SJW cucks but this actually makes sense so I won't. As an addendum to the above, people also need to realize police go into a situation knowing nothing about you. You could be in a church choir or a blood thirsty MS13 gangbanger. They just don't know. With that in mind you should always comply with their orders. Instead of raising kids that all police are racists out to fuck over darkie they should be told to comply and let the system take it's course. You will have a much higher chance of survival if you do what they say than if you don't and that's just common sense.

"cucks"

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Ebliania wrote:
Annorax wrote:
I was hellbent on coming on here and trolling the hell out of all the SJW cucks but this actually makes sense so I won't. As an addendum to the above, people also need to realize police go into a situation knowing nothing about you. You could be in a church choir or a blood thirsty MS13 gangbanger. They just don't know. With that in mind you should always comply with their orders. Instead of raising kids that all police are racists out to fuck over darkie they should be told to comply and let the system take it's course. You will have a much higher chance of survival if you do what they say than if you don't and that's just common sense.

"cucks"

viewtopic.php?p=29874890#p29874890 ... This report shouldn't be here, it should have had a report all to itself.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Finlarvat
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Finlarvat » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:15 am

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=29883803#p29883803
Being in FANI, I don't know if this namedrop of "Shillary" is exactly kosher or not, but I've posted it here just in case it is actionable.

EDIT: Context: "proletariat rise to smash bourgeoisie shillary clinton death to kulak".
Last edited by Finlarvat on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
AllAboutFinlarvat.fv | FINLARVATIAN ELECTION SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY
"NationStates is a marathon, not a sprint." Nobody has finished, but 188,000 people (inc. 35,000 newbies) are still running.

FBS.fv (FBS Online) Headlines (manned by Christian Entver; as of 6th May 2017, our Foreign Politics Editor is still in unintentional exile in Jankau-Helmutsberg): | BREAKING (20:15 FST, 5 October): President Mattia Hokkinen exiled in City of Tinhampton | OUT-OF-CHARACTER: Finlarvat to stop role-play; will cease to exist immediately | TERRITORY CLAIMS: Finland claim former Finlarvatian territory as their own | REPUBLICAN DEMOCRATS: UPDATES SUSPENDED

Finlarvat Day: 7th August. Next elections: CANCELLED. Timezone: FST (GMT+01:30).
Manned by... Nobody. Well, we have been nuked!

New nation: Tinhampton

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:31 am

Finlarvat wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=29883803#p29883803
Being in FANI, I don't know if this namedrop of "Shillary" is exactly kosher or not, but I've posted it here just in case it is actionable.

EDIT: Context: "proletariat rise to smash bourgeoisie shillary clinton death to kulak".

It doesn't matter which forum it is posted in, only whether it is IC or OOC. I am reading that as OOC, so I gave them a warning.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:34 am

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=391647&p=30160144&hilit=drumpf#p30160144
Usage of "Drumpf" in an F7 election prediction game (referring to Donald Trump from real life, not Gerald Trump from the roleplay). All four mentions of Donald Trump are written Drumpf instead of Trump.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:46 am

Tinhampton wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=391647&p=30160144&hilit=drumpf#p30160144
Usage of "Drumpf" in an F7 election prediction game (referring to Donald Trump from real life, not Gerald Trump from the roleplay). All four mentions of Donald Trump are written Drumpf instead of Trump.

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p30162834, addressed.
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

The Emerald Dawn
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dawn » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:49 am

Kaifunasia wrote:
The Romulan Republic wrote:
I was wondering how to reply to this post, but its so vapid its actually hard to come up with anything to tear apart. A rebuttal requires that their be actual substance.

...Yeah it was a joke.

#triggered

The Romulan Republic wrote:
Oh, you mean a guy who's known for doctoring videos "recorded" it?

Yeah.

"Why does one need a source?" Typical Trump supporter.

Again, they were videotaped LITERALLY saying that they were being paid by the DNC to do things which a) are illegal and b) are a form of voter fraud.

I'll bet your the kind of person who thinks "if the Democrats do it then it's fine". If Trump's campaign were pulling this no doubt you'd be all over it like a magnet.

Typical Killary supporter. So, what do you say about Benghazi? What about those 33,000 emails she deleted? What about war mongering against Russia, Iran and Syria? What about defending her rapist husband and intimidating his victims? I could go on, but even NS forums have a character limit insufficient to cover all of Hillary's crimes. So by all means, moan about how Trump said mean things a decade or two ago.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:52 am

Addressed.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:56 pm

viewtopic.php?p=30177080#p30177080

Calling Clinton a pile of shit isn't kosher
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

New West Guiana
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New West Guiana » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Imperial Union of America wrote:
Genivaria wrote:He is such a fucking child that he has to be the loudest person in the room.

Who cares? He is the only person on stage worth listening to. It's better that he gets his words in edge wise than let that steaming pile of fecal matter waste the precious time and brain cells of the White voters by forcing them to listen to her crooked lies.

Ah I see I was beaten.
Last edited by New West Guiana on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Domestic sports leagues

NS is just a state of mind, time has no boundary nor does our sanity.

Please ignore my senseless ramblings, I'm getting old.

Imperial Union of America
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Union of America » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Thermodolia wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=30177080#p30177080

New West Guiana wrote:
Who cares? He is the only person on stage worth listening to. It's better that he gets his words in edge wise than let that steaming pile of fecal matter waste the precious time and brain cells of the White voters by forcing them to listen to her crooked lies.

Ah I see I was beaten.

People have called politicians pieces of shit all the time, i don't think that's against the rules. I also did not politically nickname her. when i used her name, i used her legal name and did not modify it.
I'm a Fascist and i believe the constitution should be suspended. All enemies of the state should be rounded up and permanently deported.

"But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such kind of partiality is natural to Mankind." - Benjamin Franklin

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Thermodolia wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=30177080#p30177080

New West Guiana wrote:
Ah I see I was beaten.

People have called politicians pieces of shit all the time, i don't think that's against the rules. I also did not politically nickname her. when i used her name, i used her legal name and did not modify it.

You would do well to dial it back some. You're playing on the edge of the rules and that is never a good idea.

New West Guiana
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New West Guiana » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Penguin Union Nation wrote:
Why yes, I am pissed that the only candidate who isn't a corporatist or a warmonger and actually cares about the environment has zero chance of winning.

But meanwhile, Lady Macbeth handily won the debate with Agent Orange.

I'm not sure about the first one, but the second one though.
Domestic sports leagues

NS is just a state of mind, time has no boundary nor does our sanity.

Please ignore my senseless ramblings, I'm getting old.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:23 pm

New West Guiana wrote:
Penguin Union Nation wrote:
Why yes, I am pissed that the only candidate who isn't a corporatist or a warmonger and actually cares about the environment has zero chance of winning.

But meanwhile, Lady Macbeth handily won the debate with Agent Orange.

I'm not sure about the first one, but the second one though.

Yum got it.

Ebliania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ebliania » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:04 pm

The Adonalsium wrote:how did this turn into an odd KKK post with cletus and cletus discussing white genocide?
Oh yeah.. the Drumpf factor

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Ebliania wrote:
The Adonalsium wrote:how did this turn into an odd KKK post with cletus and cletus discussing white genocide?
Oh yeah.. the Drumpf factor

Tsaraine got that.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Ikania wrote:On that note however, much like the political dinner going on tonight with Drumpf and Clinton, I'm looking forward to seeing all you great folks who I just called quislings show up and embarrass me while we all have fun playing spam games. :)

Considering this was in GP, it's probably the Drumpfinator or whatever it's called, but still...
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:11 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Ikania wrote:On that note however, much like the political dinner going on tonight with Drumpf and Clinton, I'm looking forward to seeing all you great folks who I just called quislings show up and embarrass me while we all have fun playing spam games. :)

Considering this was in GP, it's probably the Drumpfinator or whatever it's called, but still...

Addressed.

Hirota
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 22, 2004

Postby Hirota » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=391644&p=30212548&hilit=crooked#p30212548

The Mesozoic era wrote:
Khadgar wrote:Oh we know we've taught you nothing. That's the crux of the problem.

Nothing you've said has had any substance, you're just trying to rationalize why voting for the crooked queen is the only right answer.

I believe using "Crooked queen" as a substitute for "Crooked Hillary" still falls foul of the nicknaming rule.
When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger - Confucius
Known to trigger Grammar Nazis, Spelling Nazis, Actual Nazis, the emotionally stunted and pedants.
Those affected by the views, opinions or general demeanour of this poster should review this puppy picture. Those affected by puppy pictures should consider investing in an isolation tank.

Economic Left/Right: -3.25, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03
Isn't it curious how people will claim they are against tribalism, then pigeonhole themselves into tribes?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
I use obviously in italics to emphasise the conveying of sarcasm. If I've put excessive obviously's into a post that means I'm being sarcastic

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:56 am

Hirota wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=391644&p=30212548&hilit=crooked#p30212548

The Mesozoic era wrote:
Nothing you've said has had any substance, you're just trying to rationalize why voting for the crooked queen is the only right answer.

I believe using "Crooked queen" as a substitute for "Crooked Hillary" still falls foul of the nicknaming rule.

Smacked 'em.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:17 am

Not in US election thread but Libertarian.

Soadino wrote:yeah.........I'd still rather have Gary Johnson than Hellary

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:Not in US election thread but Libertarian.

Soadino wrote:yeah.........I'd still rather have Gary Johnson than Hellary

Got it.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:17 pm

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=392983
I think this may be a borderline case, what with the names of the candidates (although the descriptions of them may give it away), but it's down to the mods to make the final decision...
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Tinhampton wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=392983
I think this may be a borderline case, what with the names of the candidates (although the descriptions of them may give it away), but it's down to the mods to make the final decision...

Addressed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation