NATION

PASSWORD

[Question] Unfairly Accused of Puppetwanking

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[Question] Unfairly Accused of Puppetwanking

Postby Shofercia » Sun May 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Apparently I'm someone whom I've never been before, or so Urmanian claims, without any proof of a connection:

Urmanian wrote:Sharania I am having problems believing you're not Shofercia's puppet account made to discredit/parody Russian liberalism.

Sadist France wrote:
Urmanian wrote:Sharania I am having problems believing you're not Shofercia's puppet account made to discredit/parody Russian liberalism.

This tbh.

The fact that I keep getting confrontations when its obvious what my views are on the matter makes me suspect a lack of sincerity

Sharania wrote:
Again - SO WHAT IF RUSSIA DISSIPATES? It would be only beneficial to have several smaller republics of normal size than this unite Eurasian monster. In its present territorial form Russia will never become democratic or liberal. Only partition is the way.

Yeah you're a parody account. It would be nice if Sho and Spi could actually debate without the use of such deceptive tactics.

Urmanian wrote:
Sharania wrote:What does this even suppose to mean? Care to explain?

You're a parody account spewing ridiculous strawmen all over the place.

Mugrul wrote:

Could it be telling perhaps that both are listed of having last visited the forums at roughly the same time?

First, can it be verified that I'm not Sharania? Second, isn't Urmanian's second quote, (third one on the list,) technically trollnaming? Third, what can be done to prevent unfair puppetwanking accusations about anyone in the future?

Just to clarify, I'm not reporting Mugrul or Sadist France.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Sun May 08, 2016 9:53 pm

Adds nothing to the conversation, but launches a personal attack:

Robert Bork wrote:I would definitely not be surprised if Shofercia was puppet-wanking through a proxy account.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Sharania
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharania » Mon May 09, 2016 4:18 pm

It’s the first time I’m posting anywhere but in the General Forum. Also – this is the first time I have to deal with legal issues on the Nation States site. So – apologies in advance for any mistakes on my behalf.

I’ve been made aware about this thread’s existence via link in the thread where I’m participating in the discussion. Sufficient to say that I’m deeply disgusted by the thought that *I* am someone’s “puppet”, as some users are implying now. All my views are my own, but also shared by the millions of thinking people, of which I’m just one.

So I’m humbly asking good and hardworking Moderation Team to cleanse my honest name from these baseless accusations. I am who I am – a distinct human being whose dignity is damaged by insinuations about my sincerity or about integrity of my views.

I want Justice!
Time for justice.
Veteran of the Resistance.

BLM
Pigs are treyf

Sharania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharania » Mon May 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Mugrul wrote:It must be fun arguing with yourself. :)

Mugrul wrote:
Ardoki wrote:Are they really the same person? Do you know for sure, or are you just assuming without any actual evidence?

Beyond the phony "I'm not a Russophobe but Russian culture is degenerate" talk. Yes.

I won't forget how they were both listed as having last visited the forums at the exact same time.

That’s it. I’m asking the moderators of the Nation States to stop these constant attacks on my dignity as a human and person! I’m NOT A PUPPET! I’m a human being, user of this site. I have my own unique outlook on what is happening in the world and I share it (in the most appropriate form possible) with everyone around.

Such claims are nothing more than personal attacks on me by some questionable users. I ask you to take action to make them stop.
Time for justice.

BLM
Pigs are treyf

The Union of English Speaking Countries
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of English Speaking Countries » Tue May 31, 2016 12:28 am

Sharania wrote:It’s the first time I’m posting anywhere but in the General Forum. Also – this is the first time I have to deal with legal issues on the Nation States site. So – apologies in advance for any mistakes on my behalf.

I’ve been made aware about this thread’s existence via link in the thread where I’m participating in the discussion. Sufficient to say that I’m deeply disgusted by the thought that *I* am someone’s “puppet”, as some users are implying now. All my views are my own, but also shared by the millions of thinking people, of which I’m just one.

So I’m humbly asking good and hardworking Moderation Team to cleanse my honest name from these baseless accusations. I am who I am – a distinct human being whose dignity is damaged by insinuations about my sincerity or about integrity of my views.

I want Justice!

You misunderstand the meaning behind the term puppet-wanking or puppet on here. Its doesn't mean it in the traditional sense, but alternate nations of the same player are often called puppet nations.

They are asking if you are the same person behind the screen as the other nation, and just using a new nation to hide that fact and try to support your own arguments while appearing as a 3rd party individual.
A fictional union of the Countries of The United States, Canada and The British Empire and her holdings, where The Crown of England shares executive power with the Presidency.

Puppet of Independent State Allied Forces

Sharania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharania » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Once again, I must humbly apologize, because I don't know how these things really work. Can I expect an official Moderation ruling... at all?
Time for justice.

BLM
Pigs are treyf

The Union of English Speaking Countries
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of English Speaking Countries » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Sharania wrote:Once again, I must humbly apologize, because I don't know how these things really work. Can I expect an official Moderation ruling... at all?

This isn't tagged as a report, so they dont even know that it needs one. Make a new thread and put [Report] in the title, and link the posts you believe are breaking the rules.
A fictional union of the Countries of The United States, Canada and The British Empire and her holdings, where The Crown of England shares executive power with the Presidency.

Puppet of Independent State Allied Forces

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation