NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Flaming/Trolling(?) on German-Islam Thread.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Monotheist State of Israel
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

[report] flaming(?) in Germans about Islam thread

Postby Monotheist State of Israel » Fri May 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Netherlands Mualenia wrote:
Pantuxia wrote:He's not. So called "Anarcho-capitalists" are not actual anarchists. Try reading any book on anarchism. We oppose both the state and private business. He's a neoliberal using a clever euphemism.

Hahaha, the Anarcho-Capitalists are more anarchists than you communists.

I harbour no love for either the right or left wing. You're both just a bunch of rich traitors capitalising on the working man's suffering and importing migrants to get some new votes and take away our lifes just for your liberal pleasures.

And to think you are surprised so many nationalists from the lower classes are now calling for national revolution or worse? Boo fucking hoo, karma strikes back.

Utilitarian Garibaldi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

[report] "I hope you die sick fuck"

Postby Utilitarian Garibaldi » Fri May 06, 2016 2:22 pm

I really don't know what this would be classified as, but it sure is inflammatory.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=377194&p=28644626#p28644626

Netherlands Mualenia wrote:Because brown men harassed them and that's an offense to racial hygiene, unlike good old-fashioned white men harassing them.
If you are so disgusting you think your black skin colour makes it legitimised for you pigs to harass people like my little sister, then I hope you die a horrible death.

Sick fuck.
Last edited by Utilitarian Garibaldi on Fri May 06, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Flaming/Trolling(?) on German-Islam Thread.

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Fri May 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Netherlands Mualenia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
Did Blackface and pejorative stereotypes become acceptable while I wasn't looking or something?

Black Pete is not a black face in my country.

Don't like it? Then fuck off kid, my country my rules. I don't care about bigoted uncivilised brutes outside of my nation.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Fri May 06, 2016 2:26 pm

The poster has several threads against them. I'd suggest just going through their search history.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=376789&p=28642846#p28642846

For example.

search.php?author_id=771769&sr=posts

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=377059

My earlier thread, with a post from Merizoc too.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Fri May 06, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Fri May 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Kuruinulah wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:*** Warned for trolling. ***

I forgot that NSMods protect Wahhabi scumbags.

Also.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Fri May 06, 2016 2:39 pm

*** One day bans have been handed to Kuruinulah and Netherlands Mualenia. ***

Warnings posted here and here.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Return to Moderation