NATION

PASSWORD

Can mods split threads?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Leppikania
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Can mods split threads?

Postby New Leppikania » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:33 am

I have this thread in the GA forums, and I'm wondering if it could be split into separate threads for the repeal and the resolution I plan to pass as a replacement, as more than a few nations have told me to have separate threads.
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Fantastic. All aboard the WA money waste machine.
Blech, Money Tree Acres, Those Dang Commies, All the Blue Shells, Scout Airlines, Aloomenaty, New Leppikanian Envoy, and Every Nation Ever. Plus one that nobody will ever guess. Hints: preceded New Leppikania, does NOT currently exist, only active for a couple days, name started with OX.
Random GA rules quiz that I set up
I can campaign for a reasonable proposal at the low, low price of a polite telegram!

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:36 am

Yes, we can split threads, but by whole posts. Your very first post includes material to be split.

Start a second thread and move the stuff you want into it.

New Leppikania
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Leppikania » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:41 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:Yes, we can split threads, but by whole posts. Your very first post includes material to be split.

Start a second thread and move the stuff you want into it.

There. My OP has been split: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=363724
Last edited by New Leppikania on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Fantastic. All aboard the WA money waste machine.
Blech, Money Tree Acres, Those Dang Commies, All the Blue Shells, Scout Airlines, Aloomenaty, New Leppikanian Envoy, and Every Nation Ever. Plus one that nobody will ever guess. Hints: preceded New Leppikania, does NOT currently exist, only active for a couple days, name started with OX.
Random GA rules quiz that I set up
I can campaign for a reasonable proposal at the low, low price of a polite telegram!

Return to Moderation