NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Holy Flaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

[R] Holy Flaming

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:06 pm

I'm not entirely sure, but i think telling people to shut the fuck can be considered flaming, right? I'm not sure if this case qualifies, but just checking.

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Please shut the fuck up.

You're ruining it for the other people.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Did you think we wouldn't notice the post it was in response to?
New Babylonia wrote:You're full of shit, you know it, and i know it, and i hardly have the interest to acknowledge you anymore.

And please don't try to tell us that it was intended as IC, particularly since it was in the OOC thread.

The reported post is marginal. In light of your extensive record of similar posts, yours earns you a *** 3 day forumban for flaming ***

Return to Moderation