NATION

PASSWORD

R Advocating death abortions

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Val Halla
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

R Advocating death abortions

Postby Val Halla » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:33 pm

American Imperial Union wrote:I think with the exception of rape and molestation, those women " sowed their own oats", as they say in my home country.

You are responsible for your own actions. Don't have sex unless you are able to handle the potential consequences. If you attempt to murder or successful murder a baby you should be arrested, tried charged and convicted for first degree murder and hung /shot/guilottined. Guillotine is my preference, I think it is more humane.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:42 pm

I need to give this one some thought. I'm hesitant to brand the opinion that people convicted of murder should receive the death penalty as 'advocating death'. Perhaps another mod will come along and be more comfortable with a ruling. If not, I will make one in a bit.
Life's Short. Munch Tacos.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:43 pm

It's on par with advocating the death penalty for any other type of murder. It's an unpleasant/unpopular opinion but it doesn't make it actionable.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Kryozerkia wrote:It's on par with advocating the death penalty for any other type of murder. It's an unpleasant/unpopular opinion but it doesn't make it actionable.

Good. I'm glad it wasn't just me. :hug:
Life's Short. Munch Tacos.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Return to Moderation