NATION

PASSWORD

[report] baiting in Texas thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Deuxtete
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

[report] baiting in Texas thread

Postby Deuxtete » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:39 pm

If I ****** you, you unequivocally deserve to be *********.
Ifreann is my favorite poster. Ben Carson for President
Telegram me to suggest or offer your opinion on internet media sources, npr is my primary news but on the internet I'm not always sure who is trust worthy.

Deuxtete
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deuxtete » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Roger dodger its okay to say Texans are all illegal immigrants, crime, idiots, Jesus-freaks, inbreeding, fascists, nationalists, and anti-gays, so long as its in response to a question...

As an aside, is it okay to respond to a question about ones opinion on any group with inbreeding idiots, or just Texans?

I surely don't want to break the malicious content rules by being malicious to whoever the rule actually applies.
Edit: that was snarky, but seriously, could you clarify for me why exactly this is okay, when there are Texans posting in that thread?
Last edited by Deuxtete on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Telegram me to suggest or offer your opinion on internet media sources, npr is my primary news but on the internet I'm not always sure who is trust worthy.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Deuxtete wrote:Roger dodger its okay to say Texans are all illegal immigrants, crime, idiots, Jesus-freaks, inbreeding, fascists, nationalists, and anti-gays, so long as its in response to a question...

As an aside, is it okay to respond to a question about ones opinion on any group with inbreeding idiots, or just Texans?

I surely don't want to break the malicious content rules by being malicious to whoever the rule actually applies.

Two things:
1) Don't rules lawyer.
2) If you want a second opinion, just ask for it.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Deuxtete
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deuxtete » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Deuxtete wrote:Roger dodger its okay to say Texans are all illegal immigrants, crime, idiots, Jesus-freaks, inbreeding, fascists, nationalists, and anti-gays, so long as its in response to a question...

Two things:
1) Don't rules lawyer.
2) If you want a second opinion, just ask for it.

1 I'm not, something is either a rule or it isn't.
2 I don't want a second opinion, fris isn't a dick, so he says its kosher its kosher. But clarfication would be appreciated, because I literally am not understanding how its not breaking the rules.
Last edited by Deuxtete on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Moderation