NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming in "Common Law Act" thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

[R] Flaming in "Common Law Act" thread

Postby Phydios » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Gemini Empire wrote:You guys are just pricks. You probably come from communist country's anyway.

This post and the one right after it might cross a line.
Last edited by Luna Amore on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

(R) GA Flame fight

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Perfidus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Perfidus » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:25 pm

I don't really care to honest. This website is laden full of hypocrite mods so I'd rather be forcibly removed from this motherfucking time vampire of a website.

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Plagiarized proposal, I know file a GHR but flambaiting and spam is prevalent in this thread.

Thread link:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=350243

Flamebait:

viewtopic.php?p=25571076&sid=0f2306d5c0d9525014cd4827c8bd10c7#p25571076

viewtopic.php?p=25571086&sid=0f2306d5c0d9525014cd4827c8bd10c7#p25571086

viewtopic.php?p=25571330#p25571330

viewtopic.php?p=25571349#p25571349

viewtopic.php?p=25571355#p25571355

viewtopic.php?p=25571391#p25571391

Light Flame-bait(s): viewtopic.php?p=25571096&sid=0f2306d5c0d9525014cd4827c8bd10c7#p25571096

viewtopic.php?p=25571301#p25571301

Spam:

viewtopic.php?p=25571068&sid=0f2306d5c0d9525014cd4827c8bd10c7#p25571068

Saved moderation quote(s) in case of deletion or edit:

Perfidus wrote:MLG LINKSCOPE BRO GET REKT MOUNTAIN DEW 4CHAN GR8 B8 M9

Perfidus wrote:lol u mad bro?

Perfidus wrote:derp

Perfidus wrote:derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp

Size, bold, and amount of content trimmed.

Perfidus wrote:What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nikka. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You’re fucking dead, nikka. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You’re fucking dead, nikka.

Size, italics, bold, and whatnot trimmed.
Last edited by Lockdownn on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Perfidus wrote:I don't really care to honest. This website is laden full of hypocrite mods so I'd rather be forcibly removed from this motherfucking time vampire of a website.

*** 3 day ban for spamming ***

If you hate the site so much, don't come back when your ban expires.

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Luna Amore wrote:
Perfidus wrote:I don't really care to honest. This website is laden full of hypocrite mods so I'd rather be forcibly removed from this motherfucking time vampire of a website.

*** 3 day ban for spamming ***

If you hate the site so much, don't come back when your ban expires.

Would it be possible that this gets a second mod opinion based on the flame-baiting and spam combined?

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:03 pm

Merged relevant threads, moved spam posts to our evidence locker and banned both users. Another mod is free to lengthen the bans if they think it's appropriate.

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Luna Amore wrote:Merged relevant threads, moved spam posts to our evidence locker and banned both users. Another mod is free to lengthen the bans if they think it's appropriate.

Thank you! Your work is much appreciated.

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Luna Amore wrote:Merged relevant threads, moved spam posts to our evidence locker and banned both users. Another mod is free to lengthen the bans if they think it's appropriate.

After reviewing, I am escalating the bans.

Perfidus *** has been deleted for his comments hear, which are threatening. ***

Gemini Empire *** has been given a 3-day ban for starting the flame war and escalating it. ***
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation