NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Flaming: ''Is there too many immigrants in Europe?'

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Calimera II
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 03, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[Report] Flaming: ''Is there too many immigrants in Europe?'

Postby Calimera II » Thu May 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Baltischen Union wrote:I live in Latvia and we have a immigrant problem as well...Russians...
They came here in 1970 from the Soviet Union, they are not intelligent, don't speak Latvian (ever), and they are brainwashed by Communist and Russian propaganda.

Even worse their is this stupid ''Russia today'' channel on youtube that only give Americans a bad impression of Latvia here's an example.
We have a march in remembrance of the Waffen SS Latvian veterans, they make a article about it saying that we hail to Nazis and Adolf Hitler is our idol.

The only good intelligent honest Russians I have met are Russians who support the Tsars monarchy and the White Russian movement.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu May 28, 2015 12:41 pm

Who exactly is he flaming? Unless you're one of "the only good intelligent honest Russians I have met", it looks like an opinion post to me. A highly critical and slanted opinion, but not an actionable one.

Calimera II
Powerbroker

Postby Calimera II » Thu May 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Who exactly is he flaming? Unless you're one of "the only good intelligent honest Russians I have met", it looks like an opinion post to me. A highly critical and slanted opinion, but not an actionable one.

Baltischen Union wrote:I live in Latvia and we have a immigrant problem as well...Russians...
They came here in 1970 from the Soviet Union,they are not intelligent, don't speak Latvian (ever), and they are brainwashed by Communist and Russian propaganda.

''Russians are not intelligent.'' Isn't that actionable?

Calimera II
Powerbroker

Postby Calimera II » Fri May 29, 2015 2:30 pm

?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri May 29, 2015 3:36 pm

Calimera II wrote:''Russians are not intelligent.''

If I can pick and choose which words count and ignore the other words, I can make pretty much any post be either a shining example of politeness or the worst rulebreaker in history.

On the other hand, if I look at the context of the whole post, I have to say "looks like opinion". Since us mods are mostly "actual context" sorts of folk, let's go with that as a ruling.

Calimera II
Powerbroker

Postby Calimera II » Fri May 29, 2015 3:40 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Calimera II wrote:''Russians are not intelligent.''

If I can pick and choose which words count and ignore the other words, I can make pretty much any post be either a shining example of politeness or the worst rulebreaker in history.

On the other hand, if I look at the context of the whole post, I have to say "looks like opinion". Since us mods are mostly "actual context" sorts of folk, let's go with that as a ruling.

I don't think ''Russians are not intelligent'' is taken out of context when someone literally said the following: ''I live in Latvia and we have a immigrant problem as well...Russians... They came here in 1970 from the Soviet Union, they are not intelligent, don't speak Latvian (ever), and they are brainwashed by Communist and Russian propaganda.''

I really don't agree with you, but whatever, never mind. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Calimera II on Fri May 29, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Fri May 29, 2015 5:36 pm

If you are dissatisfied with the first ruling you get, you may ask for a second moderator to review the report. I have seen that lead to the overturning of a ruling before; the mods don't think exactly the same way.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation