NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Flaming in UK elections thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

[Report] Flaming in UK elections thread

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:23 am

Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 am

Last edited by Greater vakolicci haven on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Is this being looked at?

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Give us a day before you bump a thread in moderation, we're only human after all. I'm at work so I'll either grab this tonight or let a colleague get it.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Give us a day before you bump a thread in moderation, we're only human after all. I'm at work so I'll either grab this tonight or let a colleague get it.

Sorry, it's just that I saw some other reports being answered and thought it must have been missed.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Caltarania has been given a *** 1 day ban for all the trolling ***
Last edited by Farnhamia on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Thanks, DLN.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:02 am

Smithdown and Wavertree
Envoy

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Smithdown and Wavertree » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:13 am

he said he doesn't care about human rights

that is the definition of heartless and evil

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:37 am

Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:he said he doesn't care about human rights

that is the definition of heartless and evil

In the context of trade.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:36 am

Not really seeing that as actionable. Sarcasm and all.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:56 pm

I'd understand your point if he hadn't made the post he did in this thread, reiterating his comment that I was heartless and evil.

Smithdown and Wavertree
Envoy

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Smithdown and Wavertree » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:28 pm

my schtick is that i sort of do really low effort unfunny deadpan comedy

i don't actually think you're evil or heartless, and the moderators obviously agreed, can we leave it now

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:my schtick is that i sort of do really low effort unfunny deadpan comedy

i don't actually think you're evil or heartless, and the moderators obviously agreed, can we leave it now

As long as you admit publicly that you support the wrong football team.
:P

In all seriousness, sure...I'll drop the report.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation