NATION

PASSWORD

[r] Trolling in the word "feminist" thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Dakini
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

[r] Trolling in the word "feminist" thread

Postby Dakini » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:59 am

Dragonia Re Xzua wrote:
Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Feminism misunderstood in one statement. Well done

Cute, you assume that there are reasonable feminists. What else are you going to tell me, that Congress can actually balance a budget? The Earth is really flat? Come one, tell me something else that's also contrary to popular opinion. And back up that statement as well.

The user is claiming that all feminists are unreasonable.

For clarification (since I already had one person TG me about how it's "just an opinion"), acting like it's a joke that there are reasonable feminists is very blatantly an "all X are Y" statement, which is one of the few statements that are definitively considered trolling by moderation. Just because it comes in the form "Cute, you assume that there are Y X." doesn't change the very obvious meaning of the post.
Last edited by Dakini on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dakini
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dakini » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:36 pm

*bump*

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Dragonia Re Xzua has been given a *** 3 day ban *** for their behavior. He seems to have dodged a ban previously - my bad for not having checked his record when giving out another trolling warning - so am making up for lost time now. They've earned it in my opinion.

Dakini
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dakini » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:10 am

Thanks for taking a look and ruling.

Return to Moderation