NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Rule breaking/blackmail/sabotage

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Ocidenia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

[Report] Rule breaking/blackmail/sabotage

Postby Ocidenia » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:43 am

Hello. Could I have the bottom post by the Emmerian Republic in the second page deleted? I clearly stated that my rp is only for the members of my region and requested that the Emmerian Republic delete his post, however, he refuses. Instead he is giving me his own conditions and telling me how I should rp. He told me that he will not delete his post until either 1 week passes or until I invite at least 3 participants. I don’t believe that such stubborn behavior should be tolerated. Thank you in advance.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=336276&start=25
Last edited by Ocidenia on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:10 pm

You don't need any complicated rules. Your thread, your call.

Ocidenia wrote:Instead he is giving me his own conditions and telling me how I should rp

I didn't see anything about that. If it's via telegram, send him a link to the rules thread.

Enfaru
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:12 pm

In addition to Frisbeeteria...

You should send the telegram id to The Game Moderators as a report so that the mods can take a look and see if it does break the rules.
Sovereign Charter Quick Links
Factbook · Role-plays · RMB · Map (Origin | Quantum) · Chat · Members: 73
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
Founder of the Sovereign Charter,
4th President and,
Tutor of the College of Theatrics

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Enfaru wrote:You should send the telegram id to The Game Moderators as a report so that the mods can take a look and see if it does break the rules.

Or he could settle things without invoking the mods, which is perfectly acceptable. We don't need to arbitrate every dispute. If the involved parties can resolve things in private, we are fine with that.

Return to Moderation