NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Trolling in Gameplay

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

[Report] Trolling in Gameplay

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:17 pm

The following topic started derailing immediately after it was created, with the original poster trolling raiders left and right

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=335500

When the topic died, the poster decided to derail another topic:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=335005&start=100#p24026575
(and everything posted on the next two pages)

Now the user is trying to claim they were "just joking" with their comments in the first topic.

Can somebody clean up this mess, please? At the very least it's threadjacking and spam in the Coalition page, since nothing being discussed right now has to do with signing up for it.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Tigeria
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tigeria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:45 pm

I wasn't doing any of this, I was just speaking my piece, I'm sorry you got offended, and going back and reading through messages I realize I might be in the wrong. Some of the things you've said did offend me, and I honestly and legitimately was joking and having fun at the beginning of my thread. I forgive you if you actually were intending to bully me as well.

Again I'm sorry, might've been just me, I shouldn't have said something's which obviously offended you.
The planet Trae is an ancient land with a sordid history of globalization, war, kings, and gods. We currently boast 8 Billion in total population with a fair government under checks and balances and a separation of powers.

The current year is 2,017 Post-Omega

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:30 pm

Ridersyl, your first post here was hardly helpful, and was what started the whole thing off. That kind of dismissive attitude towards gameplay newcomers is really offputting and it's no great surprise it led to accusations of bullying.

Tigeria, your behaviour was verging on baiting/trolling with your constant accusations of bullying. Regardless of provocation, they were not appropriate, and you certainly shouldn't have taken the argument to the 'Coalition Against the Black Riders' thread too.

I'm not handing out warnings on this occasion, as it looks like the participants mostly defused the situation themselves without going too far, but if this sort of thing continues, don't expect such leniency.

Both threads are a mess, and I've locked them as a result. Their respective OPs are free to post new threads if they wish.

Return to Moderation