NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] A bit of bait fishing in MLP?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] A bit of bait fishing in MLP?

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:03 pm

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=24026209&sid=7ceb1c0dce89ca6d56232d026f8537c6#p24026209

Sinovet wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Your big evidence is THREE YEARS OLD. So how about you drop the smug attitude, and quit acting like you've found some irrefutable evidence in your favor.

If New Bab ever dropped the smart ass attitude, he would cease to exist. He's got nothing else.

Seems it.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:27 am

So, it's been 20 hours now with probably a dozen other report threads and issues since this one that have been responded to...
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

The Northumbrian Republic
Envoy

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northumbrian Republic » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:08 am

Please remove your flag, it is inappropriate for children who might get their childhood ruined by viewing such images.

Lysset
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Lysset » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:54 am

The Northumbrian Republic wrote:Please remove your flag, it is inappropriate for children who might get their childhood ruined by viewing such images.

1. Don't post in [REPORT] threads unless you have something relevant to add or are directly involved.
2. Don't post baity stuff in the Moderation Forum, which Mods, yanno, most frequently read.
Last edited by Lysset on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lysset's WA Delegate: Ambassador Horus Kha'Shak
Lysset's Embassy Program
Furry and a Brony.
Lysset: A nation of wanderers.
Hey! Remember how I said I had no clue what my sexuality is? Turns out I'm Bi!
Also, Trans Rights.
BLACK LIVES MATTER

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:03 pm

New Babylonia wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=24026209&sid=7ceb1c0dce89ca6d56232d026f8537c6#p24026209

Sinovet wrote:If New Bab ever dropped the smart ass attitude, he would cease to exist. He's got nothing else.

Seems it.

You were snarky to someone and someone else called you a smart ass. Not actionable.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:04 pm

The Northumbrian Republic wrote:Please remove your flag, it is inappropriate for children who might get their childhood ruined by viewing such images.

Lysset wrote:

1. Don't post in [REPORT] threads unless you have something relevant to add or are directly involved.
2. Don't post baity stuff in the Moderation Forum, which Mods, yanno, most frequently read.

Both of you are *** warned for spamming Moderation ***.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation