NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Flaming in Bill Maher

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Alosteq Diin Nastja
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

[Report] Flaming in Bill Maher

Postby Alosteq Diin Nastja » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:28 pm

Link
Thermodolia wrote:
Kelinfort wrote:You're not a modern conservative, then.

Oh I definitely agree with that. I'm the I don't give a damn what you do, don't make me pay for it, leave me the fuck alone conservative.

Emphasis mine.
☆ marxist-leninist ☆
hands off venezuela! solidarity with maduro!

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Alosteq Diin Nastja wrote:Link
Thermodolia wrote:Oh I definitely agree with that. I'm the I don't give a damn what you do, don't make me pay for it, leave me the fuck alone conservative.

Emphasis mine.

I hope the mods don't get angry at me, but...
I think you've misunderstood their post. The bolded portion you see as flaming isn't directed at Kelinfort, it's part of the rest of his sentence about 'what kind of conservative he is', rather than telling the player Kelinfort to 'leave him the fuck alone' or essentially 'fuck off'.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:56 am

New Babylonia wrote:

Emphasis mine.

I think you've misunderstood their post. The bolded portion you see as flaming isn't directed at Kelinfort, it's part of the rest of his sentence about 'what kind of conservative he is', rather than telling the player Kelinfort to 'leave him the fuck alone' or essentially 'fuck off'.

This.

And we're not mad at you. *makes a note on a tablet device* Not at all.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Alosteq Diin Nastja
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alosteq Diin Nastja » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:15 pm

New Babylonia wrote:

Emphasis mine.

Farnhamia wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:I hope the mods don't get angry at me, but...

This.

And we're not mad at you. *makes a note on a tablet device* Not at all.

Thank you both for your time.
☆ marxist-leninist ☆
hands off venezuela! solidarity with maduro!

Return to Moderation