NATION

PASSWORD

[Inquiry] Clarification on statement

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

[Inquiry] Clarification on statement

Postby New Carloso » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:22 am

I would like a bit of elaboration on Frisbeeteria's statement here: viewtopic.php?p=23680044#p23680044

Does he mean the spam was executed by the person who created the account and not a 'hacker', or does he mean that SENGRIAL and Adriatican aren't hacked?

Thank you in advance.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Just because somebody says "I've been hacked!" doesn't make it so. Sometimes it means they handed off the password voluntarily and somebody abused that trust. Other times it means the player is attempting to abdicate responsibility for being an ass on the forums or RMB. All I was saying was "it wasn't an actual hack this time."

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Just because somebody says "I've been hacked!" doesn't make it so. Sometimes it means they handed off the password voluntarily and somebody abused that trust. Other times it means the player is attempting to abdicate responsibility for being an ass on the forums or RMB. All I was saying was "it wasn't an actual hack this time."

Ah, ok. Thank you.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Return to Moderation