NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT]Threadjack and possible flamebait

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Reddogkeno101
Senator

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

[REPORT]Threadjack and possible flamebait

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:03 am

Good evening, so two threads today: Space program and Austria Passes New Regluations on Its Muslims
The Space Program one, Imperialpowersofkorea, formerly known as Manisdog, has threadjacked Starting here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=332015&start=25#p23656971
Sorry if you have to scroll through all that, but it's not made the thread very enjoyable him saying 'Pakistan evil', when it has nothing to do with them.
and a possible flamebait: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=332135#p23667508
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=332135#p23667572
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=332135#p23667526
Pretty much he's trying to bait people into an endless cycle of 'Europe bad, India great, Pakistan evil' and debating that when it has almost next to nothing to do with the topic.

Anyway, apologies if it isn't actionable, but I hope that whatever the outcome justice prevails.
Russia,Imperialism, fascism, Religion, Speedo-clad politicians and North Korea
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

This user deplores oxygen pirates, so oxygen pirates beware.

Imperialpowersofkorea
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperialpowersofkorea » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:12 am

Oh no I was saying we should develop Space weapons to use against Pakistan, it is a real good idea as it would give India an edge over Pakistan in space weapons. The topic was what should be our priority in space and I said using it against Pakistan, and making sure that the Pakistanis don't get there first.

and one could say the same about those supporting this law, it could also be said that they are flame baiting by saying all muslims must be monitored as they cause trouble, I don't see this as actionable at all. People are supporting a law like this in that thread, I could also say that they are flame baiting by this logic because they believe Muslims should be monitored and their insitutions should be closed down, Now I understand all of you are euro/ white people centric but hey other people and religions exist too and you should respect that, I was just commenting on the simple fact that Europe is a breeding ground for religious/racial intolerance and such laws prove that fact. Austria is the first nation to act like this, next thing all of Europe would follow suite/

This man also simplifies my argument, my arguements are not Europe bad, Pakistan evil and India great, not in a hundred years, this is just a malicious effort

and those are two different topics, the OP is malicious enough to join those two, I was confused at once
Last edited by Imperialpowersofkorea on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
This is Manisdog

Independent State AF
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent State AF » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:28 am

Going to post this here.
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p23666712

Basically calling for the death of Pakistan and could be inferred to mean all Pakistanis

And threadjack by repeatedly trying to make the conversation about the destruction of Pakistan
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p23666709
When IC please refer to my nation as The ISAF
Official Member of the Universal Technology Alliance!
HUMAN AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
ISFJ (The Nurturer) Personality type
Pro: LGBT Rights,UK/US, Big Defense Spending, Authoritarian/Totalitarian/Fascist Government, Pro-Choice, Nationalism, Robotics, Imperial US, VOCALOID (Google it).
Anti: Religion, Homophobia/Transphobia
Want my IC Stats? Look here! We grow ever stronger! http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Independent+State+AF

Imperialpowersofkorea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperialpowersofkorea » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:29 am

Independent State AF wrote:Going to post this here.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=332015&start=75#p23666712

Basically calling for the death of Pakistan and could be inferred to mean all Pakistanis

And threadjack by repeatedly trying to make the conversation about the destruction of Pakistan
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=332015&start=75#p23666709

You should use the exact word and not change the context

The destruction of Pakistan, it means defeat of pakistan

Churchill wanted the destruction Germany but not the death of all Germans

Imperialpowersofkorea wrote:
The Romulan Republic wrote:
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but doesn't this forum have rules against advocating genocide?

If nothing else, common human decency argues against it.

I am not advocating genocide, I am just stating the inevitability of a nuclear war over here, it shall happen someday and either us or them only one of us will survive

We should use space in our war effort against Pakistan

here is a post that clarifies by position, So what I was saying is that Either they go down or we down and we should not go down, We should survive, we should use all frontiers even the space frontier to wage war against Pakistan. we should use all our resources to develop effective space weapons
Last edited by Imperialpowersofkorea on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is Manisdog

Independent State AF
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent State AF » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:34 am

Imperialpowersofkorea wrote:-snip-

You have repeatedly stated that Pakistan needs to be utterly and completely destroyed.
You have several times stated that all Pakistanis dislike Indians, its not that big of a leap to infer you wish for the destruction of the Pakistani people.
Also, in regards to the threadjack, you are only inserting the term space weaponry into your posts to act as a thin veil of ontopic to hide your ranting about Pakistan "ebul"
Pro: LGBT Rights,UK/US, Big Defense Spending, Authoritarian/Totalitarian/Fascist Government, Pro-Choice, Nationalism, Robotics, Imperial US, VOCALOID (Google it).
Want my IC Stats? Look here! We grow ever stronger! http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Independent+State+AF

Imperialpowersofkorea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperialpowersofkorea » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:38 am

Independent State AF wrote:
Imperialpowersofkorea wrote:-snip-

You have repeatedly stated that Pakistan needs to be utterly and completely destroyed.
You have several times stated that all Pakistanis dislike Indians, its not that big of a leap to infer you wish for the destruction of the Pakistani people.
Also, in regards to the threadjack, you are only inserting the term space weaponry into your posts to act as a thin veil of ontopic to hide your ranting about Pakistan "ebul"

Don't infer because what I want is not important what I said is important, I have never said that I want death to the pakistanis, I have said that I want the destruction of Pakistan as a poltiical entity, like people want the destruction of nazi germany, that is complete bullshit, You do realize that someday the Pakistanis would develop these weapons, I am saying we should develop the weapons first

Don't fucking simplify my argument to Pakistan ebul...
Last edited by Imperialpowersofkorea on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is Manisdog

Independent State AF
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent State AF » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:40 am

What can be inferred from your statements is highly important
For example, "I'm not saying X should die, just that the country should lose all sources of food"

Regardless, this is becoming spammy, and I'm going to refrain from posting pending a mod's decision.

Imperialpowersofkorea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperialpowersofkorea » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:43 am

Independent State AF wrote:What can be inferred from your statements is highly important
For example, "I'm not saying X should die, just that the country should lose all sources of food"

Regardless, this is becoming spammy, and I'm going to refrain from posting pending a mod's decision.

No, that is not what I have said, when the allies wanted the destruction of germany, they wanted to destroy an aggresive nation, as I have said my view is clear either we develop it first or the Pakistanis would. What can inferred by my statement is what you generally twist to suite your goals

I would wait for a mods decision
Last edited by Imperialpowersofkorea on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is Manisdog

Kaztropol
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kaztropol » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:22 am

i don't see this behaviour as being any different to the behaviour that earned someone a warning here: viewtopic.php?p=23678532#p23678532

it lowers enjoyment of threads that should be interesting.

Imperialpowersofkorea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperialpowersofkorea » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:47 am

Kaztropol wrote:i don't see this behaviour as being any different to the behaviour that earned someone a warning here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p23678532

it lowers enjoyment of threads that should be interesting.

No the intent over here was primarily defensive and the word used here was destroy it completely, the word here was destruction and it is evident that the meaning here destruction of a political entity like that of nazi germany, The context here is clearly and completely perverted to the suit the other sides arguement, don't twist the meaning to suit your agenda

If somebody claims that a space weapon programm is needed how does that ruin the enjoyment, your enjoyment is subjective and if you don't enjoy my posts than don't read them or reply to them

Also I have clearly stated the main reason here was so as to develop them first, and basically called for space to be used as a frontier against Pakistan, it is no secret that we are in a war and race with Pakistan
Last edited by Imperialpowersofkorea on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
This is Manisdog

Independent State AF
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent State AF » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:07 am

Bumping as its been several days and it seems this was overlooked.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:31 pm

Not so much overlooked as just more of the same pedantic nonsense from Imperialpowersofkorea and his detractors. I'm getting really tired of the constant explanations and counter-explanations from the same players, over and over again.

Imperialpowersofkorea, stop threadjacking.

Everyone else, stop rising to his bait.

No further action is being contemplated. Enough already.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation