NATION

PASSWORD

(REPORT) Flaming, Flamebaiting, Trolling in TFG

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Flaming in Gaming

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:37 pm

viewtopic.php?p=23269913#p23269913

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Bezombia wrote:
Zein, don't even bother trying to start. Rob is expressing his opinions on PC exclusive games despite the fact that he doesn't play games, only hamburgers. Not worth it to try and fight that level of dishonesty.

Like I said, I know that you have trouble understanding figurative speaking. It would be hard for me as well if I had a double digit IQ. But please, at least try.
Last edited by Wisconsin9 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

(REPORT) Flaming, Flamebaiting, Trolling in TFG

Postby Bezombia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 pm

I have tried to reason with this person. I have tried to argue him down, as recommended by the mods. He is not interested in debate, he is only interested in riling up as many people as possible.

Ever since Rob Halfordia entered the Thread for Gamers he has done almost nothing start arguments and flame other users.

Evidence:

viewtopic.php?p=23269434#p23269434

Rob shows up out of nowhere to inform me that "nobody cares", despite my post falling perfectly within the scope of the thread.

viewtopic.php?p=23269848#p23269848

Instead of trying to actually debate his point, Rob simply flamebaits Zein.

viewtopic.php?p=23269913#p23269913

Rob calls me stupid.

Also, a few days ago Rob acted to snowball a massive argument that started out as friendly banter. Although none of his specific posts seem actionable, looking at the entire thread it's obvious that he was trying to incite arguments.

Normally I'd be fine with just blocking the poster in question and moving on, but in this case it's clear that the poster has only malicious intent, and I fear that if he is not disallowed from the thread that it will start to cause problems for those of us who actually wish to discuss the topic matter.
Of course a preemptive thank you to the moderation staff for looking this over.

EDIT: I started writing this up before Wisconsin submitted his report on the matter. I suppose these threads should be merged?
Last edited by Bezombia on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:59 pm

Addressed - the thread in question at least. If it continues, post here, thanks.

Return to Moderation