NATION

PASSWORD

Flaming in Uk 2015 general election poll thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Nihilistic view
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Flaming in Uk 2015 general election poll thread

Postby The Nihilistic view » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 am

viewtopic.php?p=23260577#p23260577

Portomellow wrote:
Stormaen wrote:It'll have already been said but re: televised debates, I do support the Greens being there; I do not support the SNP and/or Plaid Cymru being there (or any Northern Irish party for that matter).

Basically: if a party is 1) represented in parliament and, 2) UK-wide; it should be represented in the debates. The SNP et al. (not including the Unionist parties in NI) want to break up the UK and (now including the Unionist parties in NI) don't field candidates across the UK. They shouldn't be there, IMHO.

The final debate should be solely between Cameron and Miliband because they're the only two with an actual chance of becoming prime minister. The ultimate decision of the British electorate will be which of the two we want running the country, regardless of whether or not they need to be in a coalition.

Yet you want the Green Party of England and Wales involved. Hypocritical shit.
Slava Ukraini

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:22 am

Addressed.

Portomellow
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Portomellow » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:07 am

What exactly is the fault here?

I've declared someone's statement to be hypocritical shit? This is not allowed?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:17 am

The way you phrased it reads like you're calling the player a "hypocritical shit". That's how I read it at least. If you're attacking the argument, you need to use clearer language. Ruling upheld.

Portomellow
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Portomellow » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:27 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:The way you phrased it reads like you're calling the player a "hypocritical shit". That's how I read it at least. If you're attacking the argument, you need to use clearer language. Ruling upheld.

I'll be sure to read all future comments with an ambiguous subject and verb as starting with " you are a". Thank you for the clarification

Return to Moderation