NATION

PASSWORD

mods that doesn't understand English closed my topic

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Iron Guard
Attaché

Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

mods that doesn't understand English closed my topic

Postby Iron Guard » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Hey, some mod that doesn't quite have a grasp on the English language locked my topic.

I think the poor lads reasoning was "blog no subject"

Or whatever Google translate gave him. Anyways, the topic was obvious, the discussion was about people being equal or not.

Side note: sorry about this, but if you guys pick mods you should pick me that understands English xD

Iron Guard
Attaché

Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Iron Guard » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Yeah, so, the sooner you re open the topic the better.

I don't know what to say, the topic of discussion was pretty obvious "are people equal or not" was the gist.

+1 to the mod the unlocks the topic, thanks for being a sport. :hug:

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Insulting Mods is exactly the wrong way to go about requesting an appeal to a thread lock.

That said, I stand by my actions, your op was you ranting about equality, you posed no questions, provided no idea for discussion (as witnessed by the posters asking about what they were supposed to be discussing) and indeed included multiple possible topics (equality, minimum wage increases, if the poor should or should not be able to have children). As an English teacher I would have to ask you to return to your thesis and tighten it up considerably, watching the flow of ideas and sticking with one, well defined, main with a supported argument.

As a Moderator, I just locked the topic.

The appeal procedures can be found in the One-Stop Rules Shop, which you can read and follow to ask for a second Mod opinion about the lock.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Return to Moderation