NATION

PASSWORD

[report] mild flaming in choose you're weapons

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
RPGers
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

[report] mild flaming in choose you're weapons

Postby RPGers » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Eurasian Steppe wrote:Before choosing weapons you should learn how to write in english, retarded.

The insult was directed at the OP for using incorrect grammar in the topic title.

I'm guessing that this would either count as very mild flaming, or it's borderline.
Last edited by RPGers on Tue Apr 07, 2017 12:37 am, edited 2,000 times in total.
DEFCON: 5
I pretend to know everything when I know nearly nothing.
My biggest secret is... ERROR, ERROR: Technical difficulties, sorry for the inconvenience
Despite popular belief, I am actually against gambling
My nation exists in every tech, if needed I will specify which I am currently role playing as.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ stars to the person reading this
Oh yeah, I also have a small obsession with political parties, nothing to worry about
proved by the fact I made this

Want to ask me questions anonymously? Go to this website: http://ask.fm/Games_of_Jay

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:34 pm

RPGers
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:20 am

Transnapastain wrote:Addressed

Thanks,

/leaves a banquet, with a cooked chicken, medium-rare pork, salad with dressing on top, several fried fish and pumpkin soup.
Last edited by RPGers on Tue Apr 07, 2017 12:37 am, edited 2,000 times in total.
DEFCON: 5
I pretend to know everything when I know nearly nothing.
My biggest secret is... ERROR, ERROR: Technical difficulties, sorry for the inconvenience
Despite popular belief, I am actually against gambling
My nation exists in every tech, if needed I will specify which I am currently role playing as.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ stars to the person reading this
Oh yeah, I also have a small obsession with political parties, nothing to worry about
proved by the fact I made this

Want to ask me questions anonymously? Go to this website: http://ask.fm/Games_of_Jay

Return to Moderation