NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Trolling? [Resolved]

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2007
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Trolling? [Resolved]

Postby New Chalcedon » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Offered without commentary:

Glorious Freedonia wrote:After we are all vomited out of America for our wickedness, the liberals will probably still cling to their wickedness and depravity and worship their idols of liberating perverts and other forms of no traditional marriage like feminism and no fault divorces and bastardry. There will be no mercy and 5000 years from now Americans and everyone else who had such abominations held up as the good and the beautiful will be a forgotten and obscure footnote in the history of mankind. If I am wrong, we will be lucky. Very lucky.

Glorious Freedonia wrote:
Svatantra Mulukama wrote:
.......Is that a yes or no answer?

I do not know if the GOP will adopt it or not but I think that we as a society will be held accountable but because liberals do not understand accountability or recognize the source of our humbling they will not be deterred. I tremble for the fate of our states that have gone this route. We will not like the price that we will have to pay and I worry that even then none of the wicked that brought whatever retribution we deserve upon us will recognize their error for they are not humble enough to do so. That will probably not go over very well with the Boss.
Last edited by New Chalcedon on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck it all. Let the world burn - there's no way roaches could do a worse job of being decent than we have.

New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Chalcedon » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Woops, I see that someone's already addressed it further down that page. My bad!

*Leaves plate of milk and cookies for Euroslavia*
Last edited by New Chalcedon on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck it all. Let the world burn - there's no way roaches could do a worse job of being decent than we have.

Return to Moderation