NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Is WorldVision Entry PG13?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

[Report] Is WorldVision Entry PG13?

Postby Todlichebujoku » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:05 am

viewtopic.php?p=22156096#p22156096

I'm not sure if this crosses the boundary or is just borderline. Specifically:

It might have been Rick's final answer, but this clearly wasn't the right answer, for the 18-year-old criminal had thrown Rick's axe away, forced Rick to lie on his front, and began to give Rick a taste of his own medicine. Rick's bottom was penetrated violently. Semen went everywhere. The remaining criminals, policemen, and security guards had now caught up and had dived on the pair of them. Semen sploshed all over everyone else, as an axe was wielded by a security guard, narrowly dodged by the 18-year-old, but this caused him to stop raping Rick, giving Rick an opportunity to escape.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:10 am

Addressed.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013

Postby Mister X » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:03 am

As the master of the puppet nation in question, I am not disputing the decision made. However, as WorldVision is a competition, consistency is of the utmost importance. Resultantly, the following entry should be called into question from Kasanova-Koratica: viewtopic.php?p=22156482#p22156482.

Specifically:

Parents hide their children and attempt to hide themselves from seeing what is on stage. Even though the performance does not actually include sex and no sexual organs are explicitly presented to the audience, enough of a mess is made on the stage- with fluids and S&M paraphernalia- that the parents know exactly what is happening.
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 am

Mister X wrote:As the master of the puppet nation in question, I am not disputing the decision made. However, as WorldVision is a competition, consistency is of the utmost importance. Resultantly, the following entry should be called into question from Kasanova-Koratica: viewtopic.php?p=22156482#p22156482.

Specifically:

Parents hide their children and attempt to hide themselves from seeing what is on stage. Even though the performance does not actually include sex and no sexual organs are explicitly presented to the audience, enough of a mess is made on the stage- with fluids and S&M paraphernalia- that the parents know exactly what is happening.

Hardly in the same category, is it? In fact, had Missus X done the same thing and alluded to the mayhem instead of describing it in detail, I might not have removed that post.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation