NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Flaming is magic. (MLP thread)

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Flaming is magic. (MLP thread)

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Last edited by New Babylonia on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:48 pm

It was an inside joke, and was explained later in the thread.

viewtopic.php?p=22117714#p22117714
viewtopic.php?p=22117769#p22117769
Last edited by Sulania on Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Sulania wrote:It was an inside joke, and was explained later in the thread.

*Shrug* it was forwarded to me by someone else. Either way, learn to express your jokes in a non rule breaking way.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:16 am

Helo?

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:01 am

New Babylonia wrote:Helo?

Add the [report] tag to the title, that might grab more attention.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 am

Most of us aren't on the inside. *** Warned for flaming ***

Next time, stick to private channels for your inside "offensive" humor.

Sulania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:42 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:

Most of us aren't on the inside. *** Warned for flaming ***

Next time, stick to private channels for your inside "offensive" humor.

I wasn't the one who made the joke, just the one who had to explain it. I don't see how I get a warning when all I did was explain why he said it.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Sulania wrote:I don't see how I get a warning when all I did was explain why he said it.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. The other guy got the warning. You, I just advised to keep private jokes ... private.

Sinovet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sinovet » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Sulania wrote:I don't see how I get a warning when all I did was explain why he said it.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. The other guy got the warning. You, I just advised to keep private jokes ... private.

I'll take your advice, I guess. I'm pretty surprised I got a warning for that, but oh well.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation