NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Flaming.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2007
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Flaming.

Postby New Chalcedon » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:05 am

Not only is he failing to be as erudite as I suspect he thinks he is, erudition is not a valid cover for flaming in NSG:

Waideland wrote:If you weren't one of the ignorant idiots which I was referring to, you'd know that most of the policies which lead to the current economy were in place long before Bush took office, which makes your point mostly valid in regards to yourself. I suppose you blame Bush for the excessive HUD loans, Fannie and Freddy, and the cheap money flooding Wall St, all of which have their basis in laws and executive orders from the 90's or earlier. Same thing goes for people that blame Obama for the last 6 years. Anything a sitting president does, with the exception of vast sweeping changes like Obamacare, usually take at least 20 years for the economy to feel the full effect. Even with something like Obamacare, we won't see what the real end result will be for at least another 5 years.

Flaming portion emphasized.
Fuck it all. Let the world burn - there's no way roaches could do a worse job of being decent than we have.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Addressed.

Please refer to the title of the thread being reported in the title of the report.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation