NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Trolling - Far Right

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Sdaeriji
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

[Report] Trolling - Far Right

Postby Sdaeriji » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:26 am

Republique della France wrote:
Valaran wrote:

Its a real shame that its a fact then.

Care to explain where we originated from instead then? Without using the Bible as your source?

You assume I am religious, I am not.

It does not matter where we originated from. But given the evidence, I would say the White Race has been around the longest, as we are the more evolved. Simply look at our technology, and then the technology of non-whites.

Regardless of the other opinions espoused, saying that white people are more evolved than other races is unequivocally trolling.
Farnhamia wrote:What part of the four-letter word "Rules" are you having trouble with?
Farnhamia wrote:four-letter word "Rules"

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:32 am

Yeah, that thread's been severed. viewtopic.php?p=21631466#p21631466
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Republique della France
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:40 am

Sdaeriji wrote:
Republique della France wrote:You assume I am religious, I am not.

It does not matter where we originated from. But given the evidence, I would say the White Race has been around the longest, as we are the more evolved. Simply look at our technology, and then the technology of non-whites.

Regardless of the other opinions espoused, saying that white people are more evolved than other races is unequivocally trolling.

No one seemed to have a problem with what I said when I claimed that people with Autism may be more highly evolved than other humans. Sounds like a double standard, to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goXvk2w ... 1410138026

I am a Fascist. My grandparents served in the Charlemagne-SS and the Spanish Blue Division, they fought to defend Europe from what it is today: A Marxist Multicultural craphole.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:03 am

Republique della France wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:

No one seemed to have a problem with what I said when I claimed that people with Autism may be more highly evolved than other humans. Sounds like a double standard, to me.

Hardly. Considering that autistic people are frequently trolled by saying that they are lesser beings than others, saying they're "more highly evolved" (whatever that means) doesn't seem calculated to evoke an angry response. Saying that about whites and thereby implying that other races are inferior, is trolling.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Republique della France
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republique della France » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Republique della France wrote:No one seemed to have a problem with what I said when I claimed that people with Autism may be more highly evolved than other humans. Sounds like a double standard, to me.

Hardly. Considering that autistic people are frequently trolled by saying that they are lesser beings than others, saying they're "more highly evolved" (whatever that means) doesn't seem calculated to evoke an angry response. Saying that about whites and thereby implying that other races are inferior, is trolling.

I never claimed anyone was inferior. I only said that Whites may be more evolved. That doesn't mean anything good or anything bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goXvk2w ... 1410138026

I am a Fascist. My grandparents served in the Charlemagne-SS and the Spanish Blue Division, they fought to defend Europe from what it is today: A Marxist Multicultural craphole.

Return to Moderation