NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Flamebaiting in NSG thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Kravanica
Senator

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Flamebaiting in NSG thread

Postby Kravanica » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:Holy shit, and to think that conservatives say that liberals have a victim complex.

Yes, some points of view are more common than others around here. This game and Max Barry's works tend to attract more people on the left side of the spectrum than the right side of the spectrum. That doesn't make you an oppressed minority, just a minority. You're still free to speak your mind on anything that you want, and the moderators tend to give a very wide leeway to unpopular and even offensive opinions. This doesn't mean that you won't be responded to in kind, and considering the fact that there is something of a slant to the left around here, it also means that you're likely to get more than a few people disagreeing with you depending on how far to the right your beliefs are, and how you choose to express them. That's how debate and discussion works. Don't like it? Go to RedState or some other place where you can be fellated over how witty and intelligent you are, and engage in mutual backslapping to your heart's content over how much more insightful you are than those liberals. Want to stick around? Fucking well grow a pair, and stop whining.

Cause there's nothing inflammatory at all about telling everyone to "fucking well grow a pair".
Last edited by Kravanica on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kravanican Realm (PMT)
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
My nation does not represent my RL views

American and Jewish
Conservatarian with various "right-wing" leanings

Kravanica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kravanica » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:22 am

Lies and Ignorance wrote:
Kravanica wrote: ZOMG!!! ITS WITHIN LIVING MEMORY! DAT MEANS THERES RACISTS BEHIND EVERY TREE AND EVERY SHRUB!!!

Boring people make me so sad. :(

American and Jewish

Lies and Ignorance
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lies and Ignorance » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:27 am

Regarding the same thread, I think Kravanica should be reported for trolling.

Kravanica wrote:
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
Right, because naming a child Penetration is just like naming him Jamal. Let's pull the conversation a little closer back to relevance, shall we?

Right. Sorry. Back to why Dashaniqua is having a hard time getting a job. They're just odd names that are typically associated with the ghetto or the projects or whatever the hell you wanna call them. That is typically where they originate from anyway. The names, I mean.
✡☭♀

Kravanica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kravanica » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:38 am

Lies and Ignorance wrote:Regarding the same thread, I think Kravanica should be reported for trolling.

Kravanica wrote:Right. Sorry. Back to why Dashaniqua is having a hard time getting a job. They're just odd names that are typically associated with the ghetto or the projects or whatever the hell you wanna call them. That is typically where they originate from anyway. The names, I mean.

It wasn't trolling. I was trying to have an honest discussion with Yumyum about issues such as this.

American and Jewish

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:39 am

I was not telling everyone to "grow a pair". In the case of some of our members, they would consider such a thing undesirable, and in other cases, anatomically impossible. I was referring to a hypothetical person making such statements or claims. It was not directed at anyone in particular, and it was (I thought) obvious hyperbole employed to make a point regarding the ludicrousness of the argument that NSG is somehow inherently unfair to conservatives and others on the right.
Last edited by Yumyumsuppertime on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:54 am

In looking over, it does appear that the 'you' was the general use of 'you', not 'you in particular'. Still, y'all might want to tone back on the heated rhetoric. Leads to misunderstandings and tears and such. And damned if I'm not all outta Kleenex on this end.

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:16 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:In looking over, it does appear that the 'you' was the general use of 'you', not 'you in particular'. Still, y'all might want to tone back on the heated rhetoric. Leads to misunderstandings and tears and such. And damned if I'm not all outta Kleenex on this end.

Fair enough. In the name of saving some trees, I'll try to dial it back a bit.

Kravanica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kravanica » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:14 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:In looking over, it does appear that the 'you' was the general use of 'you', not 'you in particular'. Still, y'all might want to tone back on the heated rhetoric. Leads to misunderstandings and tears and such. And damned if I'm not all outta Kleenex on this end.

And what of Lies and Ignorance?

American and Jewish

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation