NATION

PASSWORD

[report] Actionable? Or no?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Fascist American Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

[report] Actionable? Or no?

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Serrian wrote:Honestly, this is one of the things I hated while I lived in the US. Except for redneck country, a single mention of a gun is enough to send teachers and parents into epileptic shock, calling the police, military, Navy, home guard, everything.

I mean, the kid wrote a satirical thing about shooting a dinosaur. Okay, I suppose we can't expect Americans to NOT overreact about these things, but when it was discovered that he didn't have a gun, he was still suspended! Retarded in every sense of the word.

And you know what all this stems from? Gun culture. No real guns = much more tolerance of fake guns. You poor US kids, how it must feel to grow up, never being able to experience the pleasure of a true game of Soldiers without your parents thinking some gun nut will machinegun you at any second.

And before you tell me I'm a stupid European who knows nothing, I lived in that country. I experienced it. And I did not enjoy it much.

Most everything in here, no matter how true, but especially the underlined portion, which is completely derogatory in every sense of the word.
Last edited by Kryozerkia on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Americans, hands off Ukraine and let Russia do what they will in their own sphere of influence! You are not the world's police!
You obviously do since you posted a response like the shifty little red velvet pseudo ant you are. Yes I am onto your little tricks you hissing pest you exoskeleton brier patch you. Now crawl back in to that patch of grass you call hell and hiss some more. -Benuty
[quote="Arkandros";p="20014230"]

RIP Eli Waller
Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. -Benito Mussolini

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Its an opinion so I don't think it is actionable. I may be wrong though. It shouldn't be actionable
Festavo Montresor-Stark
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: Sleepers, Griefing and Fun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:28 pm

Contextually, the use of "retarded" is not actionable.

Please remember to label your reports as [report].

Trick Shot wrote:Its an opinion so I don't think it is actionable. I may be wrong though. It shouldn't be actionable

And your "opinion" is not required. Don't spam Moderation.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Return to Moderation